Fight fire with fire

I have come to the conclusion that the only way to defeat Islam is to convert to it and change it from within

Hear me out, even you storm fags out there.

“Refugees” have been coming to Europe and they are supposedly “integrating”

This will not slow down in the years to come and if Donald Trump isn’t elected, America will receive plenty refugees too.

So why don’t we “convert” to Islam in the same manner that they are “integrating” in to Western society? By that I mean, do our best to completely change the religion to befit us?

Yes, this would be a long process, but within a few generations, Islam would not only be reformed but also the epitome of red pilled.

We would keep strong stable families and high birth rates all the while throwing the barbarism of Islam to the side

(Note: This is a last resort option if everything goes to shit in the next few years)

So what do you say Sup Forums?

you just described the history of Christianity in europe

Well I got this inspiration from somewhere lol.

>convert to islam
How about you shove those shit ideas into that sandy desert you call your ass ahmed

> the only way to defeat fire is to set yourself on fire

heeheehee dont worry kaffur just convert and be a moderate!

Hillary shill detected

Yes! Great idea, convert now infidel

True cuck.

Islam is a weak religion. It's so weak they have to veil their women because they are so filled to the brim with envy.

Wanna get Islam out?

Start with the people forcing them there.

You know who they are Sup Forums

So why not make it the future of Islam in Europe? ;)

>I have come to the conclusion that the only way to defeat Islam is to convert to it and change it from within

Why shouldn't we eradicate it with violence?

Oh I would love to do that, but it isn't feasible. They would eradicate us before we would eradicate them.

You fags sorely lack reading comprehension.

>Weak religion
And what does that make Christianity? Christianity has been cucked beyond repair and paganism has been hijacked by edgelords.

>They would eradicate us before we would eradicate them.

What? We could literally reduce every Muslim country to glass.

I'm not losing my eternal soul for my country, fuckface.

Do you have any hopes for humanity, maybe want to see someone in Mars in thirty years, if you have those kind of dreams pisslam is not the best chance there is for that.

>And what does that make Christianity? Christianity has been cucked beyond repair and paganism has been hijacked by edgelords.
Begin by burning the whore of babylon.

Then we tear this tower down.

You have to do it.

Start by getting as many friends possible to agree. Make sure you bring printed pages of facts. They will argue against you, but those facts will knock sense.

They are distracted by horseshit (a bit like we are on Sup Forums)

Then, learn some programming. Cause if we have no physical means of revolution, we still have technological means.

They struggle with the new tech mate. Their minds are not broad enough to understand it.

Start with learning how a circuit board works (this may be key).

Then learn coding "loops"

You must study hard. We can't go in untrained.

Also don't be afraid of what you post here. I'm not. I don't care if it causes trouble.
Wrath may be a deadly sin, but not if it prevents self destruction.

>What? We could literally reduce every Muslim country to glass.
No we need their help to get muslims out of our country. Think of it as a truce for a common enemy.
The threat is in the middle east, but it is not ISIS.

How could foreign muslims get muslims out of our country better than we could?

I knew Islam would be the natural progression of pol, but not this fast. Wew.

Every group has sub-groups within, that being said, that means there will be western sympathizers ever among muslims. And they would help.

If Islam is infiltrating the west to sabotage it, why not infiltrate Islam and sabotage it?

>How could foreign muslims get muslims out of our country better than we could?
Mate, look at the countries muslims live in.

Ask, which country in that area is not muslims and is pissing them off.

>Every group has sub-groups within, that being said, that means there will be western sympathizers ever among muslims. And they would help.
>western sympathizers helping
To give them their homeland back. The one that is tarnished in war.
The ones that have been invaded already since the 2nd world war.

You seem like you've thought this out quite well, but you can't deny that sabotaging Islam from within would do more damage to them than any physical or technological means.

You realize that Islam is nothing but a history of fanatics fighting other fanatics while both groups of fanatics try to turn the religion into whatever they want, right?

You'd end up being mistaken for a karajiite and have literally everyone hunt you down for it. It's suicidal and has no chance of success.

Fuck You!

>Ask, which country in that area is not muslims and is pissing them off.

Sorry, but I don't really understand what you're arguing. Can you expand?

Why not just suicide bomb the cube if you want to play their game?

>but you can't deny that sabotaging Islam from within would do more damage to them than any physical or technological means.
You're not understanding. We're tricked into fighting one another.

Can't you see that?

There's a greater threat to both of us that must be either crushed or if not tamed.

We're two lions sitting next to each other, with a rat biting our tails to get us to fight. To get us to get rid of each other.

Nice try Schlomo, you fucking kike.

>Sorry, but I don't really understand what you're arguing. Can you expand?
It's obvious mate.

Who is pulling the strings for both muslim and western leaders? Who is filling minds with endless distractions to avoid the truth being out there? Who is trying to push amorality as righteous? Who is enslaving us through their systems and debt?

Don't make me say it.

I should have known!

>implying they would accept whites.

>implying that they wouldn't cut off your balls knowing you are full of shit

>implying that it isn't cheaper, faster and safer to simply hire other Muslims or atheist Muslims to do the dirty work

>implying Christianity is good or true (although it is better than Islam I can agree)

Better to have no gods, less silly wars and senseless killing. If anything we should fight for our genetics and the future of humanities genetics and try to Terraform mars and spread out from there.

How about no.
How about all religion is retarded.

Oh it get's worse.

My family used to be them. They converted because they saw what they were becoming.

They have been led astray by evil. I don't know whether I should teach them from within.
Because I can't go against them sword in hand.

Islam will eat our culture alive and leave nothing behind, our churches will be converted, our libraries burned down, our schools will only teach the glory of allah and any manifestations of dissenting thoughts will be repressed in blood.
You don't covert to Islam, you submit to it, your last resort is nothing more than accepting defeat while pretending you will fight another day.

I think yo uare utterly delusional if you think they will let a bunch of white neckbeards like yourself anywhere near a position to affect change from within.

Any white converted are nothing but useful idiots, propaganda mouthpieces or cannon fodder.

Islam might not be racist, but the middle easterners sure as fuck are, they'd keep a close watch on you, they don't trust you.

>Any white converted are nothing but useful idiots, propaganda mouthpieces or cannon fodder.
Funny how someone said that after: I will bring down this tower of babel. Mark my words.

Shill.