What is the best Michael bay movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bYuZX7swc5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who the fuck is Reggie, the movie, is also acceptable

Armageddon

Transformers

Pain & Gain

bad boys is my pick. probbaly because i was a dumb impressionable teen when it aired on tv almost weekly

>Bad Boys

Not a bad pick famalam, the meme that Michael Bay makes films for dumb people, is pushed by pseudo-intellectuals.

the one with the explosions

Whichever one is shortest.

>the meme that Michael Bay makes films for dumb people, is pushed by pseudo-intellectuals.

So what did he do to become suddenly popular with people on Sup Forums who used to feel the same way?

The Rock and 13 hours behind that

I don't know what he did to change Sup Forums's opinion, but he made some pretty good movies. That's what changed mine.

Of course some of his films have mass marketability, but that in itself is not necessarily a bad quality, he knows exactly what he's doing, and his style is probably one of the most recognizable ones in Hollywood.

The rock for sure

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bYuZX7swc5Y

his best movie is bad boys 2, and it's like 5/10

Nothing, just a random user likes dumb people's movies.
The Rock is the only movie of his I have both seen and enjoyed. The island might also be there, but I always felt it had a lot potential they didn't take advantage of.

Your wrong, his best film is Pain & Gain, and is superseded pedestrian metrics of ranking films/10.

The Rock and Pain & Gain are 1a and 1b

Shit on a dog.

rewatch it or better dont it didnt really age that well. quite a few really slow paced boring and unimaginative action scenes
also tea leoni will never be that hot again

>best bay movie he never directed

more like Michael GAY amirite