Where would you move all these teams if you had the choice?

Raiders to LA/Vegas
Kings to Seattle
A's to Portland

Athletics to Portland actually might not be the worst idea in the world.

Shorks to Portland.
I want a goddamn hockey team.

Underwater, along with the rest of california

your team is never coming back Seattle just stop

the Kings new arena is beautiful

That's pretty fucked up looking

Just like the rest of California

>Raiders to LA
pls kys already

hello texas

What the fuck is that thing

Nah NBA will fold and give them an expansion here soon. NBA and NHL will both expand to 32 within a few years bare minimum.

>NHL
repeatedly confirmed for not going to Xeattle. looks like you'll have to remain cucked by the Can'tcups, fag.

I have no doubts in my mind that the Sonics are going to come back and make the playoffs before the Kings do

Fold the Earthquakes along with the rest of the mlels. That's all.

Is that a heptagon? I can't even count the sides.

i would nuke the whole state and everyone of those teams

you don't really mean that ;

North East United States, the only relevant region in the world

Man, it's like the Bay Area is on the same status as NYC in terms of number of teams. Pretty cool. And well deserved.

>letting any teams leave the greatest state in the union

we need more teams. shit LA and the greater los angeles area could support at least 4 or 5 more professional teams

Been there. They didn't plan anything around it so it's a complete fucking nightmare to get there. It was also built with $350 million in taxpayer money the was illegally given up in a secret deal by that rapist Kevin Johnson without any oversight or public vote.

The New York metro has 2 MLB teams, 2 NFL, 2 NBA, 3 NHL, and 2 MLS.

The Bay Area metro has 2 MLB teams, 2 NFL (for now), 1 NBA, 1 NHL, and 1 MLS.

It's not the same number.

why does the bay area have so many teams? san francisco is not on par with NYC population

>san francisco
the bay area isn't just san fran dude. it's multiple cities

>OJ Simpson
>a strip club
>a disgusting taco truck so you can get the shits
>pisswater Mexican beer
>mattresses
>a fast food restaurant
Wow, California seems great. /sarcasm

Hence it doesn't have as many dipshit. 11 vs 7 (or 9 vs 6 w/out MLS), soon to be 11 vs 6 (or 9 vs 5)

The teams per capita is higher in the Bay Area though, which you can account for based on just being a flukeand that the Bay Area has by far the highest per capita income of any major metro.

>san fran

excellent story, lad. Please tell me more

It's the cultural center and 1 of the 2 economic poles.

Raiders to Toronto. I mean we need a team, and the tears from Raidniggers would be life-giving

SF technically only has 1 team (for now)

As an Arizonan I legit have no earthly idea why Califags gloat about In n out so much. It's literal garbage and not even the best chain to come out of that state.

>per capita income
How is this related to anything, even turbopoor shitholes like Detroit and Cleveland have teams

What a dumb question followed by a dumb statement.

Explain yourself. If anything high income areas also have super high real estate prices which is why teams generally avoid them and Giants play in New Jersey, 49ers in Santa Clara, etc.

move the mariners to Sacramento since they have no support in Shittatle, then move the seahawks to Oklahoma

Santa Clara is more expensive than Candlestick Point by a wide margin.The Giants/Jets play in Jersey because that's where there was space for a full sized stadium and associated parking, not because it's actually cheap. Leagues absolutely look for higher income areas to generate more revenue per capita. They don't avoid these areas at all... they actively pursue them.

No, leagues want highly populated areas rather / large media markets than areas with high per capita income. Which is why everyone wants a slice of the market in LA, Houston, Phoenix etc even though those places aren't really rich, but generate a cockton of money through TV contracts due to their sheer size

Youre a morinic fucking shitstain. The Bay Area one of the top 3 most sought after markets for sports despite not being too 3 in population. You have no fucking clue about the basic business economics behind professional sports or sports media. It fucking Embarcadero g how dumb you are.

The Bay Area is much more sought after and a much more valuable market than Houston or Phoenix, and it's not close. If you're even implying otherwise (that if forced to make a binary choice, a league would want to go after either over the Bay Area), you're objectively wrong.

*Fucking embarrassing

Damn autocorrect.

>being an unironic beaner
Well you're certainly not the rich one.

This LA spic hasn't been banned yet? Really makes me ponder

Raiders stay in Oakland
Kings to San Diego
A's to Portland

I don't even want the Sonics though. It's just the hypebeasts/Xecucks casuals that do.

Have you watched Sonicsgate?

You seem mad

t. Cleetus

What's it even about?

How the Sonics were unfairly ripped from Seattle

>unfairly ripped from Seattle

Your own loss for not persuading others to go to games in the down years.

Besides, no one gives a shit about Apehoop here anyways. If your sample size is hipsters, hypebeasts, and Xecucks casuals you're in massive denial, friendo