>post fitting, not over-sexualised content
>most important: Have fun

Other urls found in this thread:

charming-beauties.my-galls.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Claim

-stocks the lemon pledge and smiles proudly. Also reclaims Ika.-

trip thread, neat

I did have a good time thank you and I went to see guardians of the galaxy 2 it was rely good but still not quite as good as the first one tho, that said it is a hared act to follow
Hi saya how are you

(Kanna)
It's nothing wrong wanting something that will be unavailable.
It's both good and bad, I work till I either finish, or after a long period of time just lose all motivation and leave it 80% finished.
Ive been told to take brakes by multiple employers as I just forget and keep working.
I'm prone to suddenly giving up completely after a while though, my brain just locks up and I can't make myself go back.

-squeaks! Pic didn't post-

Claimed

can i get a wall of (You)

Claim

I will but not with fries dipped in there

yo let me get this reply out before old thread dies and then I'll finish replying! Sorry sorry!

You should be the one with a maid outfit!
But thank you for keeping it clean!

Wow, you're dedicated to these threads! Err, not like in a bad way, but... wait, I do that too. But still, you're posting as you're getting out of bed! Now that's true dedication!
I hope that you at least got some okay rest! I know that you don't sleep well but I hope tonight was okay for you.
Everyone should have a dargon maid! They're nice and kind and loyal and you can hug them and give them snugs!

Yeah, whenever I started high school about 5 years ago or something like that I get really bad headaches on and off! I don't know, it could be something worse, no idea! I never really go to the doctor!
I should! I'm actually in the middle of finding out what all this is! Hopefully it's nothing bad!
When I played it for a bit it seemed really fun! It does have a pretty weird map though. It's weird that towns have loading screens, at least for me because I normally play WoW!
Catgirl is a good choice, best free choice! Dragon girl is the best choice if you get the xpac though!

Well that's something to do, right? Plus I enjoy talking to you!
Alright, uh... well, what did you do when you were staying up?

Oh, right! I'm stupid, sorry sorry!
That's disappointing to hear then! But you still have 30 more levels though, so that's good!
Err, sorry, I might have worded that wrong.
I meant was I care about how you feel and what you like. It's my duty to do so, that's one of the reasons I'm here. I mean, I'm also here because I like it, but I owe you guys a lot.

;.; -is the only me and doesn't know how to tell you we're out of stock-

I'm in love!

Hello again. Counter snugs combo. I hope you get some rest soon. Ehh i thinks it's nice to chat to people and you get some nice supirsies. Plenty of anons I didn't think would be here are here. What's not to love about snugs?

I'm in love with a British girl who sounds like the girl from Peppa pig but she says she's South African

why not?

patched league and messed around in practice tool with latest changes, full AP rammus is hilarious

(Shinobu)
Decided to get some vodka. Good stuff, especially with cola. good shiet
(Kanna)
Sorry, my focus isn't the best as of now, trying really hard, I'll watch out for you next time~
Don't worry sweetie. I'm from Poland, drinking is in our blood, so I'll be cool, but thanks for the concern!
ANd nah, I've decided I'm gonna give it up for today, I already did a lot of stuff today alright, but thanks for your concern again!
Aw that's great news! Well, too bad on the antibiotics part but I hope it's going to be alright really soon!
And darn, that sounds bad, I hope your sleep will be un-interrupted soon, as well as the headaches will stop. And don't worry, I'm concerned about you as well~ I want my favourite Kanna to be nice and healthy after all~!
Agree on that! And don't worry, I completly understand~
And I'm gonna tell you later on, for now my friends really call me to play some Rocket League, be back in an hour or so~!

Claiming best girl.

(Tomoki)
Some are pretty good, but many are just meh.

(Shinobu)
Well, listening to anything relaxing, rain sounds, white noise etc. while laying on bed eyes closed for 30-60min can really make you feel refreshed.

(Kanna)
I only really have to options tbh: Do things that need to be done or procrastinate until tomorrow.
You should try editing some on your own too! It's pretty fun. Find a photoshop or download gimp if you don't like to pirate stuff.

A Tohka.

If you never did it, how does that make you stupid
29 levels. It stops at 99
That doesn't make it any less irrelevant

>(tomoko)
Fix'd

Someone ought to claim best girl right?
That's what I'm here for

For youWith who?
>pat
for you

are you anything else than a nice picture?
you seem awfully empty

enjoy, try to relax alittle

i have a fan i turn on for noise when i sleep

gonna try and nap now, i'll be back later

-scurries ahead of you to change your sheets and fluff the pillow-

Claimed

Casper?
Night

I'm somewhat busy on ark atm, just posting while I'm crafting stuff so I don't bother typing long posts right now

Sombra is best girl though

sounds weird
combo how would that work now ?

Ehh...

You are back cutie?

Id snug you standing and then sweep you up into a bed. Make it a combo snug.
Nothing my bad.

I am. How are you?

Shitty character with no redeeming qualities

You wish
Can't beat Tohka

Better than your waifu
Oh wait...

Do you play Sombero? I think she needs some love but maybe because im bad.

Oh okay. Don't worry about it.

I'm alright. Should do some cleaning and shop, but ehh, could do that tomorrow too..
How's you?

Hai Spooks!

Looking for some dinner.idk what though

I wont thank you.

Introducing the slowest post of ALL TIME!
Sorry.

Good claim! She has really beautiful eyes in that picture!

Oooo nice gun!

Oh, that's really good to hear! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself!
I've wanted to go see Guardians 2 but all my friends saw it without me, so I probably won't end up going. It's alright though, it'll come out on DVD eventually! I'm sad to hear it's not quite as good but happy that it's still a good movie!

Hi Rem! I might have missed your reply last time, super sorry if I did! Hope your dogsitting is going well!

True, but I still feel bad. I don't want to rub anything in someone's face but at the same time it feels special, you know?
Wait, are you me? I'm the same way! I remember I needed to clean my room once and I spent like 3 hours making sure everything was right and I was almost done, and then my dad comes in and says "hey let's go get some good at mcdonalds or something" and I didn't want to go because I wasn't done with the room. But the power had been our and I hadn't eaten at all so I went and my room stayed untouched for about a year.
It sounds like you're a really hard worker though, and that's a really good thing to have. Good job Taiga!

Good claim!

And also good claim!

Yay, good for you! I hope you and the person you love are both very happy together! Best of luck!

Oh, fancy! And tea cups are always so cute it's like drinking out of baby cups!!
I wished I liked tea though... but still good job! And thank you!

Also sorry if I missed anyone!

Yo, we should play someday! Or not, I'm pretty terrible! But still! And yeah, AP Rammus is actually really fun! A lot of off meta stuff is fun to run! Also, sorry I missed you! Have a nice nap! Sleep tight and good night. Sweet dreams.

No no it's super okay, please don't worry about it!
Okay, good! I just don't want you to get hurt! But you're smart, so I shouldn't worry that much! Also I never knew Poland was a drinking country! Cool!
Good! Just enjoy yourself for now! You deserve it!
It sorta is, I'm just worried about what they'll find. Still, it's better to find out now, right?
It's okay, I'm a little used to it. But thank you for you concern times a million Firekeeper, really!

Hi Saya, how are you?
Oh, well what do you have available.
Fair enough.

"I wish I liked tea tho"

o_______________o

-s...squeaks? Doesn't even know anymore-

I think your respones are worth the wait. It is enjoyable. I think you would enjoy the warmth and coziness

It feels like it's the Runescape equivalent of quests in every other game
What class do you play in WoW?
I have no interests and not knowing how I am is better for people

What anime is this

thats sounds like a lot of work for you

Kek.
Do you make these yourself?

>you've earned it!
Oh, how wrong can you be. There's a reason why I want to procrastinate..
It's not hard once you get familiar with it. You only need a few tools to edit an image. Give it a try!

I'm alright. Just had a god tier nap. Should do stuff, but don't feel like it.

Why are you posting this now, Sachi?

Its not work if you enjoy it

>clean my room
I don't think I'm you, I hope not, I don't want to suddenly find out I'm schizophrenic.
That's a nightmare. I can end up mopping my floor like 3 times . . .
It's probably more than clean enough after the first time, but not for me, I've gotten better at not being so extreme though.

Yay procrastination!
and I'm pretty good a couple of people are pissed with me in real life, I think I'm going to have to slap a few twats about to put the status quo back in order
Don't worry about the speed of your posts little one
Aw you friends sound like meenys, but don't be sad it wasn't as good as the first, the first one was extraordinarily good probably the bast marvel film to date

>CHARMING ANGELS collection.

charming-beauties.my-galls.com

true I guess

ahah I'm killing thread

Nice, I wish I could have those more often. And I know that hurdle about doing stuff but don't feel like it. I tend to be a lazy ass myself.

Absolutely nothing. But that's okay I'll just go get something.
The loss of mental function is a large fear for me...maybe not fear, but a stark reality

>Pet pet
>Pet

It's not sachi lol

Wouldn't that only make them more pissed though?

Yeah, why do something if you can leave it for tomorrow?

It's coming along well, and it's okay.

Haha yes