How do I survive from being killed by a hitman? Need some serious advice quick

How do I survive from being killed by a hitman? Need some serious advice quick.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CAecLI8JEPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kill him first

Jerk him off.

kill yourself, that will show him!

you can't survive being killed because when you are killed you are dead.

The better question is why are you getting whacked?

Give up the boipucci

There are way too many unspecified variables to offer any remotely useful advice

>
Get a hitman to kill the hitman

police

Go to the police, I suppose. Good luck.

what

do you live near a big forest? if you do, go to the forest with a tarp, some tins of food and stay there for at least a week. or try to go overseas to live somewhere for the rest of your life

this. if someone put a hit on you then you probably dont deserve to live

Dodge dip duck dive and dodge.

If you dodge a hitman, you can dodge a ball.

Get out of town in the trunk of a car. New city new name. Do not return for 8 years minimum, preferably ever

I did when they started sending threats. After I did go to the police I'm now wanted by several gangs and mafia's from Morroco, saudi and some from south america

Already am out of my original country, been found once, not killed yet.

Not every hitman is like what you think they are some fucking hitman is just brave as fuck with a poorass weapon that wont even kill a person with a shot to the head you can probably fight them off and kill them yourself just always be ready to defend and then attack hes probably just one of the lowclass hitman

These are not the kind of hitman that just want the money, they are organized all over Europe.

New identity + move across country/globe + never contact anyone from your previous life ever again. Well maybe it'll be ok after a certain amount of time like 5 years, but it's your risk

OP here. Would it be a good idea to get locked up for about five years? It's probably either that or shooting myself at this point. Tired of hiding

Shoot the hitman instead.

in jail? where you risk being shanked at every turn? Yeah, I wouldn't do that.

Then I need to go to isolation. I could shoot up a school or something

unless the guards are in the pocket of the mafia. in which case, you're equally dead. Better to be out, and free to run, rather than caged like an animal waiting to be put down.

act dead

>Find out how much he is being paid?
> Offer him a bit more to kill the person that hired him
> Attend your wife's funeral
>Cash in HER life insurance

I got less hope than I had after real advice. have a fun life guys

ignorance is bliss

kill him first
or
change your name and start living a new life somewhere else

Just keep moving. Get a new identity every time.

you need to get him out of his comfort zone and kill him.
a few bear traps scattered around followed up by a 12 gauge should do the trick.
Remember to empty the magazine you dont want him getting back up

What the fuck did you do?

There are many islands in Asia, where it costs
nothing to live. If its just survival you want, then
just change your look a little and disappear, while learning to fish, showing tourists around and wait until you die of age.

There is an other way: Ask some of those involved for protection and what you need to get it. Maybe it involves criminal acts or paying a huge sum, but there usually "options".

Skip town.

Anpr will catch number plates and there is too much CCTV at train stations.

Best way to travel without being seen is to catch a bus from a bus stop outside the town/city centre.

Do an 80's training montage.

You should get a new identity, move out of town and watch your back, man. These guys are not jocking around

Well I suggest you try to arm yourself with whatever weapon you can find and hope for the best OP.

I would resort to the "Home Alone" film series for the answers

Don't settle into a predictable routine. That's probably #1. That's what they tell people who are at a high risk of kidnapping. Change up arrival and departure times, change up routes to and from work and any other place you have to regularly visit. If you're actually being pursued by a hitman, he would love nothing more than to know that you'll be sitting in your driveway at 6:45AM, every morning with out fail, or that you'll always pass by one particular intersection on your way to work.

This

This video might help, I doubt hit men can track ghosters

youtu.be/CAecLI8JEPI

f they're any good, you don't
they pick the time and place
best chance is to set a trap they feel comfortable kill you in to make them reveal themselves, then kill the first

Fake your death, steal a dead persons identity, change your looks, get tats and shave and all that shit. Good luck.

after reading your others posts, your best bet is to go into eye witness protection, or move to a country where they don't have influence

Why are they trying to kill you?

>pic related

It will also keep girls from molesting you.

You nigger what did you do

hahahaha

Moroccan fag, here. Hé probably robbed them of drugs,money or fucked up During the smuggle. They are gonna shower him with AK-bullets or chop his head off, lol. gl op, you Poor ass

At least he'll always have Paris :|