How do you deal with needy girlfriends?

How do you deal with needy girlfriends?

Fuck her brains out. That's really all they need.

Leave and find new girlfriend

dump them, its what i did and i can say im fairly happy with that desision.

Just ask him out already. Who knows he might say yes. ;)

I think you're right. I like her but holy shit it's like she needs to be reassured of that fact everyday

im tellin ya man that was the biggest reason i did it, clinging to my arm every moment she had, called me non stop, blew up my facebook and my texts. im a fucking adult so stop tryin to check in on me 24 fucking 7. theres less clingy women out there man

Fuck her right in the pussy

same fag here sorry for the horrible spelling and grammar errors im running on no sleep and at work im fucking tired.

If she looks like that then you give her what she wants.

My gf is really weird. Like she gets cold and mean but as soon as I tell her I'm not feeling her she fucking cries her tits off and says how she wants to die, hurts herself etc. She also says how she would starve herself and do whatever I want. Its kinda scary but cool in a way. Mostly scary. Idk what to feel. Halp.

You impregnate her.

You get her an appointment with a shrink

virgin alert

No. My girlfriend is just super ugly.

fucking dump her asap, if she is claimimg she will harm herself than she is damaged goods that are beyond repair. i knew a chick like this and she tried to overdose, failed, called the cops and claimed physical harm.

My girlfriend used to do that shit and now she doesn't. She knows I'll dump her if she does it.

Dump her ass. It"s about the long term effect

But I found it so weird because she's never had a boyfriend or sex before me and is the library-shy type of girl. Plus she looks like a normal girl. Idk what to think. She wants to be together forever "die one day by each other's side." It sounds sweet when she says it but like its creepy when I recall it afterwards.

You are the problem. You are beta. No offence my man.

But how? Even if I'm just being normal, she thinks I'm losing love for her. Is she just insecure?

>having a girlfriend

primitive zilch

kill yourself you blithering idiot

you need to get her to dump you otherwise she will be super clingy ex.

Best way is to tell her you want to do pegging and femdom and play sissification games. She will be so turned off she'll dump you eventually.
Or she won't and you'll be her little bitch boy. win win amirite?

Someone loves Jim Norton.

That isn't her but she looks like that almost exactly.

Fuck and dump.

Her looks won't last but that neediness and her attitude will stay the same forever.

Trust me, if you score a hot gf that has a bitchy personality or something like that, ask yourself this golden question:

"If she was unattractive would I end things and get back out on the field?"

If your answer is yes then you care more about her looks and the sex, so fuck until your balls are empty then get back out there

Trust me on this

it very well could be Jim Norton. seems like his kind of place

kek that post did sound very jim norton esque