Glenn is kill

Glenn is kill.

Other urls found in this thread:

movienewsguide.com/walking-dead-season-6-finale-negan-targets-carol-morgan-daryl-still-alive/184966
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hmmmmm. Not sure if I like those effects or not.

Looks like a bunch of tomato sauce on his face

Legit?

that pic has been floating around since march of this year, doubt it's related

movienewsguide.com/walking-dead-season-6-finale-negan-targets-carol-morgan-daryl-still-alive/184966

F

he was a beloved character, but we were facing the same situation with ricks new love interest and her two stupid children.

They take photos of all the cast members like this to thrown off idiots like OP. Ignore.

abe will bite the bullet due to denise taking his place and glenn is a solid.

>chink gets killed off
good riddance, last thing thats useful in a zombie apocalypse is a fucking gook

you sound like someone who would have a asian wife/ gf

i hope this is true, his child-like relationship with maggie needs to fucking end

Doesn't even look like him, you racists

Thats fake but Glenn is indeed kill along with Abe

Nice projection, Jackie.

the real scene better be more brutal than that. realistically his entire head should be destroyed.

>Mom! I posted it again! Ironic racism is soooo hilarious to all my Sup Forums friends!!!

>MOOOOMMMMMM I'M A CHINK NIGGER PAKI MUZLIM AND I'M TRIGGERED

Daily reminder

Negan kills Glenn and Abraham. Abe gets it first, but Daryl tries to stop it and Glenn is then also Lucille'd as punishment for Daryl's interference. Daryl is taken by Negan back to the Savior's compound.

After killing Glenn and Abe, Negan drags Rick into the RV and takes him back to spot beneath the overpass where they hung the man with the spray-painted X. Negan psychologically tortures Rick the whole time and eventually the two of them fight inside the RV with Rick trying to kill him with a hatchet. Negan throws Rick out into a group of walkers.

Back at the clearing Negan tells Rick he has to cut off Carl's hand or Carl will suffer the same fate as Glenn and Abe. Rick is about to do it but Negan stops him at the last second. Rick is finally broken and submissive to Negan.

muh safe space :((((

I read that in the Big Lebowski's voice. Fucking Koreans disabling his legs.

if this is real it's fucking dissapointing

his head should look like a sump of tomato sauce after a good bashing

True. Non-whites deserve to get killed off like the subhuman shits they are. Hmph.

This

This so much

T H I S

>Reddit the character is die
Pretty based, though they would kill some random no-name.

SJW BTFO'd

Nice