This 4...

This 4.4 GPA hickory Ridge high school student got suspended for ten days and will not be able to walk with her class for graduation. All because her principal is an uptight cunt and gave her a dress code violation.

wral.com/dress-code-dispute-a-lot-to-shoulder-for-charlotte-area-senior/16711009/

Other urls found in this thread:

wral.com/dress-code-dispute-a-lot-to-shoulder-for-charlotte-area-senior/16711009/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good. she dresses like a whore

This is the principal and school information. You can tell she is an uptight cunt.

I disagree with the punishment severity but she did act like a cunt when she refused to change. her shirt was clearly in violation of the dress code

I think if anyone needs to be stood up for its this girl who has worked her ass off to get excellent grades. It makes me sick to see this power hungry principal fuck this girls life up.

She was asked to put a coat on over it and she did.

America, the land of the free.

Her life could be fucking ruined because she showed her shoulders, think about it. Instead of becoming an Astrophysicist she could end up working at Subway.

how old are you lol? Being suspended and not being able to walk at graduation won't affect her future at all. those don't even appear on transcripts. She'll still graduate with a great GPA and go on to whatever college she wants.

With disciplinary action she may lose all her scholarships dumbass.

Upper limit to grades in the US is 4.0. Only your president Trump could earn an average above that.

So they asked her to do something and she was a cunt about it? seems like justice was served OP stop being a whiteknight

With extra credits and college credits it can go higher.

She wasn't a cunt about it. She put on the jacket when asked.

And then was asked to change, which she said no

Suspension for something benign like what shirt you're wearing at school is actually retard

Doesn't matter anyway, even if she goes to college she'll take up women's studies and just be another problem as opposed to a solution.

Why do women like that think that goofy ass necklace is good looking? God it's so ugly.

Post her nudes and I'll help brigade

well deserved

N.Y.P.A

>Upper limit to grades in the US is 4.0. Only your president Trump could earn an average above that
I commend you for your patriotism, but you're wrong. Some schools offer AP courses which use a different GPA system. An A in an AP class counts for a 5 in GPA calculation. If a student takes all AP classes and earns A's in all of them, that's a 5.0 GPA for the term.

She did what she was told to do when asked to put on a jacket. Afterwards the principal couldn't leave well enough alone and had to push the matter even further. There were 45 other dress code violations made by this principal. She's a power hungry bitch who had it out for this student. That is all.

I've emailed her pictures of this thread and letting her know one of her autistic students is making threats against her and the school

>implying
I thought OP just wanted for people to be aware of the situation. Didn't mention or specify a request.

It's everyone problem if this is the bullshit happening in schools while the morons get a pass.

she put on a jacket that covered everything you dumb cunt, but being fully covered with a jacket was still not enough for the mother in law grade principle

There were no threats against her or the school. Your a dipshit.

I'm not a student. And I threatened no one. Your a fucktard.

>Can't distinguish between "your" and "you're".

Apparently, grammar is not a strong suit.

Newfag detected

>will not be able to walk with her class for graduation
She should be fucking thankful. Not only is she getting a ton of attention over something retarded, but she also gets to skip the miserable slog that is graduation. If I could've skipped my graduation ceremony and just gotten my diploma mailed to me, believe me, I fucking would have.

>wral.com/dress-code-dispute-a-lot-to-shoulder-for-charlotte-area-senior/16711009/
could care less. dress code is broken. Its her fault.

>All because she has a history of making trouble and thinking the rules don't apply to her.

Fixed that for you.

For some reason my auto correct changed it. Happens all the time on this device.
"You are" still a dipshit.

The principal has a history of being power hungry and giving out dress code violations all the time. Now a kid might lose her scholarships because she's a prude. Angry bitter bitch that makes everyone else suffer.

I'm usually not someone who defends cunts when they get shit on for looking like whores, but this isn't even remotely inappropriate.
Can't even see a bit of her boobs

This thread has too many bitches whining and not enough barely legal high school tittay

She complied with the dress code but probably ran her fucking mouth like the special snowflake most students think they are and her mouth overloaded her ass.

Whining about people getting dress code violations is like whining about people getting speeding tickets. Cops don't make the traffic laws, but are hired to enforce them. But if you don't speed you don't get the speeding ticket.

The principal is hired to enforce the rules, if people break those rules they will be get those referrals.

Or do you just want the principal empowered to make up the rules as they go?

>Showing more skin than student
>Racist with african tribal necklace
>Sex offender with seductive smile
>Faker with shitred hair and tiny eyebrows
>Stupid rodent face

Why aren't we doing more than bitching here? We can fuck her up. Make her look unqualified and shit, not that she isn't.

That shit doesn't apply to the whole country. New England, New York, and just about every other Northern state couldn't give a flying fuck about dress code. North Cuntolina is a pretty worthless state, I'm not surprised this would happen, and the fact that they have state funded gated communities doesn't help. People all over that shithole are like that principal, they care more about dress codes than people's futures.

Fuck NC
- from an Upstate New Yorker

"I worked so hard for four years," yah worked so hard just to act like a Cunt. Tbh losing her scholarship for breaking the rules and acting like an entitled Cunt sounds like a personal problem.

This being said, look at the tits on this wetback... we should be more focused on finding her nudes for fucks sake.

If they asked her to blow her brains out should she do it? Christ when did Americans become such fucking pussies that they'll do whatever they're told. Grow a fucking spine and defend yourself when you're being bullied.

Not your personal army, maybe follow the rules next time kid.

This guy gets it.

You're a fucking retard, she isn't having her life ruined. She's still graduating, she's just not allowed to participate in the special snowflake "handing out diplomas" event, and will have to pick up her diploma afterward. There is no way for this to "ruin her life", she lost a ceremony procedure and nothing else.

Get the fuck off the internet you entitled prick.

That shit matters to some people. You not giving a shit about yours is just dandy, not everyone is as bored as you.

>The principal has a history of being power hungry and giving out dress code violations all the time
Hey, an authority figure that follows the rules and consistently enforces them, that's a good thing. If they never enforced the rules and singled out someone you can claim it's bad, but since the school is well known to give out dress code violations anyone that gets one deserves one for breaking a rule they should have known was being actively enforced.

This is like watching a bunch of people stick a fork into an electrical socket and then going "huh, I'll try that too". You deserve whatever happens, retard.

Wtf is up with he eyebrows?

Idc show tits

fucking feminists gtfo Sup Forums

What a special snowflake retard

>I won't have my special memory, my life is RUINED!

Let's all ignore that she's had 17 dress code violations THAT SEMESTER, that she was warned THE DAY BEFORE FOR HER DRESS CODE VIOLATION AND TOLD IF SHE DID IT AGAIN WHAT THE CONSEQUENCES WOULD BE

she did it again
she got what she had coming
fuck this cunt and everyone standing up for her

Part of growing up, user, is realizing that 95% of what comes out of woman's mouth is a lie, and that just because a girl told you something doesn't mean it's true.

Unless you went to the office with this bitch, sat there with her for everything, etc, you know only one side of the story.

Don't you have a snowflake president to defend or something?

Oh no.. hur dur dur muh feels hurt

Let's all ignore the fact that the school had over 750 dress code issues this year and they were all on females because females aren't equal to men.

No, but I'm not gonna pretend some retard bitch that got 18 dress code violations in a single semester didn't deserve this.

She absolutely deserves this, I'm calling into the school to thank them for the wonderful job enforcing the rules and keeping things the way they should be.

Found the Republican. "Hurr durr day tuk ur jobs vute Trump."

Let's ignore the fact that girls get more dress code violations in EVERY school because girls are the ones with tits they want to show off. Girls are mostly whores, that's how it works.

When a guy shows his dick he doesn't get a dress code violation, he goes to juvenile detention or some shit.

Found the passive aggressive beta.

>18 unfair and biased dress code violations
Ah, so you don't care, rules are rules. It doesn't matter if the rules are unreasonable. If the school said you have to cut your wrists upon entry everyday you'd praise the school for punishing those who don't. I get yeah. You're a sheep.

Where'd you get 18 from, the consent laws? Go directly to jail you fucking pedo, no $200.

Lmao this shit's facebook worthy bitching. Goddamn this is her fault and her fault only. You're a friend of that girls' and you heard that anonymous lives on 'that site called Sup Forums' and that you wanna get our help for your social justice autism. Not gonna happen faggot.

>girl shows shoulders
WOW TITS!

Yeah, a guy gets detention for showing his dick. A Dick is his reproductive organ. Shoulders are not.

Also, tits are not.

Dick is equal to vagina as
Male breasts are equal to female breasts.

Let's pretend female nipples are different because men can't control themselves herrrrrrrr.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

wont help her u sad little man

id kick that principal right in the cunt if that were my kid.

abide by the rules and you wont get shit taken from you
/thread

> state funded gated communities

Public housing projects? They don't have them in NY?

>afraid of sharia law and hijab wearing women
>band women from school for wearing a summer blouse
ahh, the south

What are you then? At least I tried to start some shit, you're just sitting there bobbin' your head like a fuckin' bird.

Bwahaha. Nice stretch of the imagination newfag. I've been on Sup Forums since you were in diapers.

Ever sped before? FUCKING HYPOCRITE DIE

Hur dur dur me like break rules and not want punishment hur dur dur......

17 prior dress code offense yah cunts, and this dumb big titties hussy was warned the day before. Fuck her right in the titties hur dur dur dur

Then you of all people should know better than to come here with this Petty bullshit.

/ thread

Holy fuck go back to tumblr. Female tits are nudity and this girl knew that. She did this to herself by actively resisting rules that were set and now she can't whine that she's getting punished.

>dress code
You mean the law right? Or is she attending a private school with its own rules?

/thread

>Ah, so you don't care, rules are rules. It doesn't matter if the rules are unreasonable
Except the rule of "don't dress like a filthy whore" is totally reasonable. Don't show so much skin, and maybe they'll let you walk in college you cunt.

free speech on /b. Better get used to it snowflake. A lot more posts where this came from.

>Hurr im an oldfag look at me guys now please help me save this girl from being punished for dress code violation

I'm calling bullshit. And oldfag would turn it on the girl for being a ho. Come to think of it you're prolly her dad or something.

Did you even read it? It wasn't about the shoulders, moron, her ass was hanging out. The picture was taken at home, after the fact, when she was wearing the highest cut pants she owned in order to fool stupid people like you.

Find something better to troll about. No one gives a shit about a stupid slut getting mad for being called out on being a stupid slut.

It's almost as if consistently ignoring the rules and pretending they don't apply to you has consequences.

I just wanted to see her tits... is it just me and am I asking for too much?

>At least I tried to start some shit
Hahahahaha, oh man, seriously lol'd. You don't get it at all, kiddo =)

>17 biased, quite possibly illegal under gender profiling laws.

Better defend the school right away.

>BTW I WANT TO SEE OBAMA'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!!

>Calling ppl snowflakes
>Came here to get revenge because teen girl was punished for violating dresscode

Can't control your little dick whenever you see a females nipple? Feel like you're gonna go crazy and rape a girl?

Sounds like you're the real problem.

>filthy whore
>shoulder blade

Wow you're retarded. Thanks for your input.

This. Either Sup Forums is getting really white-nightish or this guy was samefagging

>being a ho
>shoulder blade

HA. You a virgin? Can't see a shoulder without getting the eager to rape?

Oh, you're "that guy" who tries to bait people by giving no information, just useless words. Blah blah done talking with you, but really is this what you wanted to become?

False. Not in the above article. Nice try. No proof spouting retard alert.

reddit is that way faggop. either post her tits or gtfo

Obummer bc was already proven as digitally forged... oh whale. But but muh Russian conspiracy and comey memos.

Are you and your cousin having a sleep over and giggling away while you shitpost on Sup Forums?
Fuck off, kid.

Lmao is this bait? Are you actually this fucking retarded? Fuck the whole debate over whether tits are nudity (they are), and just think for a second what type of female-style rationalizing it would take to come to the conclusion that someone being repeatedly punished for violating rules they knew they were violating makes them a victim. And THEN to think that Sup Forums would go with it and hop to the sluts defense... Really?

Facebook might help you out though..

>Russia hacked election and destroyed democracy
But have you heard about Obamas birth certificate?
>Trump gave highly classified info to Russia
But have you heard about Clinton having classified emails on her own server that could maybe be taken?

Tits are not considered nudity in most of Europe, Australia, Africa and even South America. Just because America has a rape problem doesn't mean their ideologies are correct.