What do my fellow leafbros think about this kikebook meme?

What do my fellow leafbros think about this kikebook meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.sputniknews.com/environment/20160507/1039220543/canada-alberta-wildfire-russian-help.html
news.vice.com/article/russia-has-made-a-questionably-sincere-offer-to-help-put-out-canadas-forest-fires
youtu.be/r-uEfcdmcqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh look delusional canadian finallyrealizing his place news at 7

Canada talks shit in between helping people.
Doesn't have US military might
Result

Canadians surprised. No. One. Else.

Ask the queen you love her so much.

I'll come help, but you have to pay.

It's the same reason our police don't answer calls in the ghetto.

I have a hard time believing the U.S. hasn't been offering help or isn't helping on some level.

I'm surprised we didn't have water bombers on alert, it's not like we don't have forest fires every summer. What happened to all our water bombers? Probably sold them to europe so they can bomb themselves with more migrants.

Also Canada full of gay retards who are either high crack or anti-depressants. I swear everyone I know is on happy pills. No wonder they are zombies.

Pretty sure I read our government was helping you guys out.

Ask Trudeau to have planes drop some weed in the fire for the whole country to get high as fuck senpai

sheeeit

Asking help from Iraq and Afghanistan? Really? I doubt they even have proper fire-fighting equipment.

>I'm surprised we didn't have water bombers on alert, it's not like we don't have forest fires every summer. What happened to all our water bombers?
Notley slashed the forest fire fighting budget. No joke.

What city did we lose? Toronto? Shitskins took over?

Russia offered to help but canacucks wont let them

We sent aid after Katrina but the burgers accepted it and let it rot in a warehouse.

This is basically the reason why Trump is popular when it comes to foreign policy.

How do your trees burn when they are filled with syrup?

Why?

Fucking morons...

... only the french ones are. The working people's trees are filled with pine beetles. Canada is truly a fucked up place.

Alberta is burning as mighty Allah's judgement for ruining so many promising hockey careers

m.sputniknews.com/environment/20160507/1039220543/canada-alberta-wildfire-russian-help.html

Russia offered.

Weedman is considering

>waaah why won't anyone help us
fuck you for relying on it

Hopefully this teaches canacucks an important lesson about giving free shit to ungrateful niggers.

h-hey stacey

we've gotten really close and I like your friends a lot and I think we all get along

I-I was wondering if you wanted to go out on a date with me

"sorry canada we're just friends"

b-but I've been really nice to you.. I bought you all of those things you wanted when you weren't feeling good...

"thanks for that but I think we should go our separate ways i really appreciate all of the support canada, good luck with whatever it was you were talking about"

CANADA LITERALLY BETA KEKOLD, THE COUNTRY

Apparently it's the ndp's fault.

I literally know no details about this big fire in Canada because I don't care.

Seriously why should I? Why the fuck should I give one single fuck? Your country is committing suicide and a fire is also ripping you up. Who cares?

Like lamenting that a man got run over by a car after jumping to his death

>why haven't foreign countries illegally moved people and equipment across international borders despite Canada making no requests for them to be there?

We're going to need a bigger wall.

i can send you coke bro, just ask me

Your country is alot worse off.

>Canada entire city burns
oh no a moose and three chipmunks are now homeless let's send aid

the aid will arrive by balloon

>Iraq? Afghanistan?

Maybe send some more troops over there and see if that helps

Sorry about this leafs but justin jewdough is putting on a show about how great canada is. This is being silenced by canadian media because it doesn't fit with that narrative.

If you extinguish a fire, it wins.

>buying into the "global community" meme
>not realizing it's just a redistribution program to non-white countries

I think his point is that the first world sends so much aid to niggers and sandniggers but can't help our neighbours.

I really doubt Canada isn't receiving any help. When my home state was on fire last summer we had a bunch of Australian firefighters helping us out. It barely made the local news so I don't think very many people knew about it.

news.vice.com/article/russia-has-made-a-questionably-sincere-offer-to-help-put-out-canadas-forest-fires

>Questionably
>Questionably
>Questionably

SEND HELP RUSSIAN BROS

I didn't realize canada's kindness was in expectation of things in return.

kekked

That sounds like Louisiana.

Lazy French bastards.

wildfires are burning at this time of year, no matter what. That's what forests do. It's dry this year and it so happens that this fire was next to a populated area

all the other countries are probably saying "try some wildfire prevention first"

Did they actually extinguish the fire or did they stand around calling your firefighters soft cunts?

>>buying into the "global community" meme
>not realising some big companies wash money/raise funds/on the expense of naive middle class white people.

Yup.

That's the NDP for you.

>feeding niggers

that's your problem

Because this country is run by liberal cuckold faggots who thrive off virtue signalling by throwing money at brown people.

Syrian monkeys get taxpayer funded meals and board while vets and homeless are told to fuck off.

Croatia sent three Canadair CL-215 to help you. I know it doesn't seem much but they are almost our entire fleet (suspend your laughter please).

Russia is literally the last country on Earth we should be accepting help from.

It's almost certainly a softball attempt to get concessions from us in the North.

>"We (are) not evacuees anymore. We're refugees. We've lost everything," one resident told CNN partner CTV, adding that he abandoned his home with three dogs, two cats and a fish in a plastic water bottle.

Haha, canacucks

Since when is 1600 homes and structures "a whole city".

The guy who wrote this is a whiny bitch.

Manitoba and Nova Scotia warned you what happens when you elect the NDP

>Help other countries
>Not many of them return the help when you need it
>Why bother?
Now you're getting it!

Bye bye sides

>Questionably

I remember that. It was well-publicized enough for east-coast to find out. But canada isn't even helping itself, jewdough hasn't done shit.

I jokingly asked my bf whether we were gonna have a giro 555 for Canada when we saw it on the news.

I would have donated though, for the first time. Funny how we never have any fundraising for countries that would actually spend the money wisely.

wow his finger is huge

So did BC.

When they were in power it was an absolute nightmare, took years to repair the damage done.

>CNN partner CTV

Oh motherfucking goddammit.

Who gives a shit about our retarded CanCon laws if fucking Americans own our private networks?

>give billions in aid to other coutnries and don't ask for a dime back
>get nothing when in trouble

know you now how it feels to be american

>he helps people just to get something in return.

>he thinks Canada will stop helping others because they wont help Canada

Thats what you get for taking in a few hundred thousand potential terrorists and sticking them right on our vulnerable northern border

I think we should send stuff to help you but our liberal (i.e conservative) govt is fucking stingy and would never dish out for it. Sorry lads

Yeah okay dude we'll send the three two-rotor choppers and the single firetruck and of course the Prius we have in some hangar somewhere to you!

After we get the logistics worked out we'll be there in two weeks. Just hold on until then!

Because it's a major oil town and Canada provides you with your single largest source of oil imports. Learn to think beyond your front porch.

When asked what other nations could do to help Truedough replied, "Send more refugees, they'll help us rebuild!"

If you help your friends, they lose.

France bringin bantz.

Get fucked leafs.

literally a cuck

I doubt they have discovered fire yet.

Its pretty good but she is posting in the wrong place. Only her SJW buddies will say good job then slap her on the ass.

>Trudeau literally snapchating while a whole city is razed by fire

You're bringing him too? Roger that.

Canadians think they are enlightened electing terrorist sympathizer, Trudeau. They are really stupid masses.

The mob is always impressed by appearances and by results; and the world is composed of the mob. (ch. 18)
-Machiavelli "The Prince"

Japan helped us a bit with Katrina I think.

Mexico sent some firefighters.

kek

The US and Canada have a joint firefighting agreement. We'd be up there helping you filthy leafs if your retarded government would just ask.

>if you put out forest fires, they win

Honestly though, you shouldn't live among so many trees

Trudeau and the leftist run media will never help or give a fuck because you're all white and therefore deserve it. If you want to stop the fire the only thing you can do is to find the nearest jamal and give him a paercut and claim it was caused by the fire.

I've yet to meet anyone who voted for him. Actually, he's pretty much hated west of Ontario.

>canada
lel who cares? we are sending more shitskins there lel

>large fire
>put water in center
>now there are two fires
>fires spread to where the water is not
>we must be tolerant of the fire and provide for its needs

They could probably just confiscate all the cash from the meth and crack dealers up there and it would be more than enough money

Sacré bleu

hasn't everyone evacuated already?

wtf do they need plane for that Canada already can't provide

You brought this on yourselves, get fucked you Canadian cucks! I'll be drinking a Dunkin Donuts Kreamy Koffee Koolada this afternoon

This happened in the city which is literally the least likely to attract any kind of sympathy. 99% of people that lived there moved in to cash in on oil sands money. I don't think most people in Canada even give a fuck.

Irishbros gather around for a second.

Europe is fecked, it's time to bail. How can we form a closer union with AUS, NZ, CAN, UK?

We just make sure London doesn't fuck everyone over like last time? A tall order I admit.

You have to admit though. We tried to get along with the Continentals and they're fucked. We get along with the AUSNZCANUK's far more. They are our culture and our shared history. Not the Germans or Belgians. Nice guys but they are clearly more into the whole Islam thing these days.

Whoops

youtu.be/r-uEfcdmcqQ

>Be completely worthless to the world in general
>Expect people to help when some retard kid sets you on fire

Jesus, I looked them up. Fuckers ruined so much Forrest

underrated top bantz

k
e
k

This is what you get for leaving the Empire.
Maybe if you convert Allah will save you.

>we're not evacuees anymore. we're refugee's
>we're refugees

This has a lot to do with it. It's mostly affecting newfies so it's sort of a subtle joke among people even if what happened is pretty terrible. Plus investing everything into oil is what fucked our country in the first place.
There's lots of people helping though. But everyone here in alberta, although shitty that it burnt down, is pretty excited about it. The construction industry will be booming and construction is a little less infested with easterners so this is really good for the native albertans. People wanted work so here it is lol

You do know that Canadians have helped you before when there was time's of crisis like Katrina. Anyways, I'll just go back to praying that either the government pulls it's head out of it's ass and deal with these fires (there's now fires in Manitoba too), or we accept aid from Russia. Also, thanks Mexico for sending some firefighters up here.

It is thw ndps fault. Fuck the left

Has the Canadian government asked for help?