Is Lil Peep Sup Forums approved?

is he going through Chemo?

no, but he is cancerous

Just casual regrow of his hair messed up by dying it all the time

Prpbly not but I like him desu

underrated

spbp

got em

hes a pussy and if i ever got famous id start beef with him. Hollywood Dreamin and feelz are really good songs though

Yessir

SWITCHBLADES
COCAINE

GOTHBOICLIQUE MAKE user SHAKE

Why do all the rappers like Lil Peep, Bones, Night Lovell tour in Russia/Eastern Europe?

You never see rappers like Travis Scott etc, normie rappers, doing multiple shows in Moscow/St Petersburg, Krakow, Budapest etc. but all of these guys do if you look at their tour schedules. Why is this? I'd say it's the skin colour but Night Lovell was selling out in these countries

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post.

For some reason they really like this sad rap shit. Any time I retweet something from peep I always get people from there following me.

actually it was my post he replied to. but I like your rambling response even more!

underrated

Absolutely

he twink

He's incredibly ugly, desu.
He's trying to look pretty and cute but he just comes of as an ugly faggot.

I also don't care much for his music since I rarely give a damn about hip-hop/rap AKA: My least favorite genre of music.

O shit! Peep has reached Stage 5 clownification!

id fuck him

underrated

just another trap, (s)he belong on Sup Forums

also check my repeating digits, homosexual

He looks like Grimes.

Lil Peep is of eastern european descent. Also Bones has a lot of SESH Russia fans. Probably came from Pharoah.

lil peep is swedish

Overrated

I genuinely don't understand how people can derive pleasure from music this bad

100% HIV positive

I JUST FELL IN LOVE WITH A BAD BITCH

more like lil peepeepoop