strawpoll.me/11014021
youtube.com/watch?v=FAjrbtzr_NA
strawpoll.me/11014021/r
youtube.com/watch?v=R0xNg_5_5k0
youtube.com/watch?v=dxjJQr_OqEk
youtube.com/watch?v=5HvsAI0rD5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tiff fags on suicide watch

Holy shit, thats a next level picture. Victor is so fucking based.

who hype for reality tv general here?

because she took a photo with one of our favorite former characters? oh wow i'll never be able to recover

you know she's a dyke, right? i mean nobody here had a chance anyway

Just the one shitposter that comes around every once in a while.

LET'S SETTLE THIS

strawpoll.me/11014021

me pitching /rtv/ to the bros
youtube.com/watch?v=FAjrbtzr_NA

No nigger edition

desu i do have one big idea
reality tv general

I am hype for bb generals post-episodes but since I'm an eufag I don't watch livestreams and therefore nothing to discuss with livefeeders. Although I lurk these threads sometimes for livefeed info

they look like they are related

>he doesn't know about based Rance

what would be the positives of a reality tv general?
>find new shows
>always up
>new friends
>squash bb downtime with other show hypetime

i was going to say that too but maybe its just the filter they used

I have a chance

Go to Reddit and make a general there. Just don't come back

They're using the faceswap on snapchat

>Wed 2:06 AM BBT The emojis they decided on: Nicole/Snake; Frank/ Blowing Gas; Jozea/ Salsa Girl; Meech/ Cat; Tiffany/ Sunglasses; Corey/ US Flag; Day/ Bible; Natalie/ Unicorn; Paulie/ Pie; James/ Asian guy; Bridgette/ Cookie; Zakiyah/ Lips; Victor/ Muscles; Glenn/ Dog; Bronte/ Calculator; Paul/ Bearded guy.

>meech as salsa girl

lol pls, more like the watermelon slice or puking girl

>using capitals
>not being in favor of a reality tv general
looks like you are the only person here that needs to go back

oh wait i read that wrong, nm i suck dicks by choice

4 reel

>Day
>Bible
For what purpose

This new season won't have downtime.

cause she sits around reading the bible all time, or at least pretending to

>Zakiyah/ Lips
nah

Here a reply

>Wed 2:13 AM BBT The topic of Devon arrives and Michelle declares him the best in that season. He was her favorite on the feeds.

AHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT

i like the /rtvg/ idea
don't see the problem

proof she was Ian's fuck buddy all along

First day watching?

post bb edgic

seems like you're the only one.

strawpoll.me/11014021/r

We gonna talk about Bachelor In Paradise and Ex On The Beach?

what? im not watching at all. im reading the updates on jokers because well.. i wasnt watching. thats the first time devin has been mentioned by the HGs so i dont even know what the point of your reply was

so was galileo galilei
great minds who are ahead of the time often find themselves alone

wrong
Devin has been mentioned before
Day was asked if Devin was her type

No its not. Moo made a fan club for him. They compared frank to him also.

Showfag

>Wed 2:44 AM BBT Paulie says now that if any of the 15 other HG's were getting disrespected, he'd have their backs. All of them. Even on Twitter. NT - Harper_Lee

>Wed 2:43 AM BBT Paulie is bringing up Bridgette and her feminist comments, once again, completely misunderstanding what that word actually means.

a week later and his asshole is still blown out. how can one comment by a 5ft 3 inch girl trigger someone so hard

bridgette would have cheated on her boyfriend in a heartbeat if Frank wasnt such a good guy and shut her the fuck down on multiple occasions. reminder that she is a basic bitch and no better than the rest of the house

What even does feminist mean tho?

>comparing yourself to a genius

ok show me when this happened

lol he called me a showfag, im hurt and will never be able to recover

sperg all you want, thats still funny as shit that she likes devin. enjoy staying up pissing in a bottle so you dont miss anything though

>Nicole and paulie in the house
>fool thinks Devin hadn't come up

i am a genius

>James/ Asian guy

the man is so boring that they just picked an asian guy

It takes a genius level iq to figure out a reason to figure out why he hasn't killed himself yet

post picture of IQ results

Didn't he share his views with Copernicus or some shit.

>fool ignores my encouragement
Galileo wasn't blind

What are you some kind of man? Girls only.

>Wed 2:14 AM BBT Corey mentions he liked Devin on the feeds too

>tfw some edgelord is gonna make /bbg/ but everyone is still in /rtvg/ and prefers to stay here

>show me
How about you understand that it did happen. In fact I am sure he was mentioned twice before this. Day was lamenting the fact that "they" never send her a man to Nicole about Corey. Michelle brought up Devin. Actually I think she mention Devin three times.

Can you go back to the I'm a girl shitposting or something?

Can u all stop niggerposting? Only white power remains.

mfw Paulie has the round trip ticket gets back into the house and then gets the care package

how mad would you be?

it's not me doing it anymore someone else started posting about it now to meme me

Favorite Are You The One? contestant?

What have you done

I wouldn't be mad, but I'd wonder how he won a care package after that edit

I'm ashamed I actually know what that is and have actually seen a season. They are all forgetable.

started the fire

Frank's gf looks basic af

>forgetting THICC
You are a girl.

wait. someone makes a bb thread but everyone is in the rtvg thread but prefers bb?

doesn't make sense. poor attempt

I'm not a girl, literally the ONLY thing I remember from the season I watched was there was some weird lanky guy that was way more confident than he should have been and I think he was rude to girls, and I think his match was some black chick, and at the end they forced them to say they could be friends, but we all knew that was bullshit the producers told them to say.

once /rtvg/ is established then that will happen but nobody will want to swap back again since it's so great for everyone to be together
you're not very smart desu, this is why you can never come up with an idea like /rtvg/ and are still unable to recognize the brilliance that is right in front of you

Nobody thinks this is funny

i'll let you guys think it over then
seems like you need time to process a big idea

i dont actually care if it did or didnt. you arent special for knowing every minute detail of a 100 day game of uno

I think you described two different dudes from different seasons. Was he a jew who liked to act urban?

pleb

IM SORRY BUT YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

I think its this guy. I MAY have watched 2 seasons though now that I think about it. The show is garbage, much prefer The Real World.

>tfw too intellectuel for the posters here

You're dumb and wrong

(you)

not me, i gave up after those results came in

i would still laugh if he was mentioned 20 times. im not even sure what you guys are sperging about

do you really crave the (You)'s that much?

HOLY SHIT ABSOLUTELY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

WILL THE REDDITOR EVER RECOVER FROM SUCH A REKTONING?

Yeah, he is the jew who dresses asian but acts like he is from the hood.

That season wasn't so bad. The other girl twist was interesting.

The cbs chat community has turned against me after trying to make it more family friendly, and now the mod is deleting my anti-bullying comments
I don't know what to do with myself anymore

Do you

join the rtvg movement

The cbs chat doesn't even work for me I have no idea why

I motherfucking screenshot my (you)s and place them in a folder to remember them later.

maybe you should join blacklivesmatter and fight racism

What was that? I don't remember anything like I said, just the format of the show and that jew.

>mfw it is current year and my city's newspaper used the term "white sympathizers" unironically

youtube.com/watch?v=R0xNg_5_5k0

SHE'S GOING TO BE /OURGIRL/

Reminder: Ian is just as big of a survivor fan as he is Big Brother, so if you want me to stick around we should make threads for survivor in a general format!

BTFO edit

youtube.com/watch?v=dxjJQr_OqEk

ian doesnt represent us.

Two of the girls were matched with one of the guys to make figuring it out more difficult. The big loud annoying guy was matched with her( petite cute blonde here) and one of the black chicks.

this girl is going to be a mental case
youtube.com/watch?v=5HvsAI0rD5Q

Wow I think she hit every single basic bitch phrase except for telling us her sign. What a time to be alive

naw, too religious