Wait, what?

Wait, what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4OZZB8HeQ-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's dead

>muh Amerifat way

So he can survive an atomic bomb but not a spikey arm?

You're stupid.

No, I mean the logo. Why has he got the old Superman symbol instead of the new one?

he was weakened by kryptonite. the bomb only did external damage which he was able to recover from.

wasn't he hold kryptonite?

yeah

He was close to kryptonite.

But why didn't they just lay him on the beach for a sunbath? He would have recovered in no time.

why isn't his corpse being dissected in some lab

I think batman probably confiscated the body to prevent that and also so MARTHA could bury him where he belonged

Snyder subtlety telling that YOUR DAD'S SUPERMAN IS DEAD

I hope this is real

How do they explain that Clark Kent is gone?
How do they explain Ma Kent being first in line at the funeral if it's supposed to be Superman's and not Clark's?

Clark Kent is never coming back

Bravo Snyder

Me too. The black costume and beard would have suited the tone of the movie. Plus, it looks badass as fuck.

That's literally the same scene from Watchmen.

>badass

kill yourself snyder

>funeral
>blue tint
>its raining

>Only our enemies leave roses

Nukes always fuck Superman up, the sun was able to heal him though.

Also doomsday is kryptonian, kryptonians can kill other kryptonians

>How do they explain that Clark Kent is gone?
Didn't he disappear before superman died? When he was trolling around in the snowy mountains and saw papa kent? They could just say Clark is still there finding himself or whatever

Killing Superman was a cheap gimmick to make the Doomsday fight feel like it meant something.

Everyone knows Superman is coming back.

DC is shallow as fuck.

They're adapting already existing storylines, of course everyone knows.

She doesn't attend Superman's ceremony, only Clark's.

>Everyone knows Superman is coming back
well duh don't you think that was intended considering they teased it at the end of the movie

The Daily Planet reported on Clark's Death in the same newspaper as Superman's Death. It's right next to the Lex Luthor story.

I hope superman comes back as some kind of evil version. Having been corrupted by doomsday and reanimating, he should bring batmans nightmares into being and the juistice league are all about opposing him

someone doesn't like fun

>there are people paid to write the fake newspaper text for the fake newspapers
I want to do this and insert nationalist and pro-human xenophobia into every newspaper regardless of whether the movie is about this stuff
Like even if it was a british comedy about zombies or something

Holy shit is that real?

It'd take a feature length Knightmare

It could even be a spin off that doesn't effect the main storyline or anything, honestly.

The SuperStaffel were so cool.

Does her mom knows he was superman?

Yes?

terrible

That's not even from BvS, that shot is from Watchmen.

I refuse to believe most of Sup Forums watched BvS or at least pued attention to it.

Yes you moron

No, the comic event was both shallow, cynical, and absent of any narrative weight. His death in the film serves to remind Bruce of the hero he once was, affirms Clark's acceptance of his role as a hero, and his return will bring a conclusion to the existential struggle he goes through throughout BvS - the struggle of the looming specter of his own deification.

If you think it's hard to deny godhood when you're just a flying brick, see if coming back from the dead makes it any easier. Remeber, Superman the hero is a good thing. Superman the god-king is a very, very bad thing.

what?

Read a fucking comic.

Superman dies, but he comes back.

Basically, they made him alien jesus

why the fuck does noone recognize superman as clark kent he was on tv and has a statue

What's interesting is that from an historical, publication perspective, you could say that Superman died(boypth in the comics as well as the film) for the sins of the "X-treme 90s" era of fans and publishers alike.

In the cinematic universe, his death and return are heralding a new "Heroic Age" and a resurgence of magic.

>kryptonians can kill other kryptonians
This annoyed me about MoS. They hit each other but they didn't seem to actuially do any damage, they just got thrown around. No cuts or bruises from getting punched in the face repeatedly.

The nuke while powerful is not as strong as kryptonians on earth.

"I feel like I walk around in a world made of cardboard. Worried to lose control incase I break something, someone. But you? (darkseid) you can take it, cant you big man? No you will see what I can do."

Supes holds back against everyone he fights, he doesn't want to unleash.
The few times he has unleashed he's almost altered reality due to how hard he can physically hit someone.

>Born in 1986.
>Lived in Kansas for 30 years
>BMvSM is 2 years later
So BMvSM is set in the future?

The reason they appear to take no damage from each other is they have a bio-field around them. Its why in human clothes they can fly at any speed and the clothes don't just flame up around them.

In one of the animated movies supes gets poisoned by immense solar radiation during a solar flare and while his powers become exponentially stronger and varied, hes dying due to it. When it happens someone notes that he can extend his biofield now to encompass anything he wants.

It's a Fanvideo:
youtube.com/watch?v=4OZZB8HeQ-c

Yeah that is an S. I'm getting tired of marvel cucks pulling up bullshit like this to pretend that BvS:DoJ isn't primo kino.