NEWEST WWYD Thread

NEWEST WWYD Thread

Last one reached image limit !

Happy sharing :)

my friend's little sister.

Irish WWYD?

same user who was posting in last thread? keep going user, your wwyd was better than I can think of for a few minutes!

>Catalog
yup, same here

Force her to deepthroat my cock until she cries, slap her face, tits and ass until they're red. Then I'd fuck her cunt as I pinched and twisted her nips.

WWYD to this slut, Sup Forums?

keep sharing all you can, need time to think of how to compete with your wwyd, more of her will aid the thought process!

Wtfwyd?

wwyd? pick one for more

r U fapping ? haha

Right can suck me off while I drive us to a more discreet location, where I'll fuck her on the hood of the car and cum inside her.

thinking user, need to up my story game to compete with yours!

think of multiple guys with her... ;)

Tit fuck her, then get her up against that wall and fuck her cunt vigorously until I creampie her.

wwyd do this whore Sup Forums?

mmmmm

would help if you had pics of that! lol, I guess we could share

sorry...never shared her yet...so no pics of something like that...

Wwyd. Irish girl

Grab a vibrator from her purse and slide it in her. Then see how well she lasts on that stepper.

She looks like she would be happy to blow anyone anytime.
Get her first spitroasted, then dual penetrated

would she be up for it user? looks like a cute girl but they can be the most lively!

wwyd to my sis?

Lift up her skirt, bend her over, and fuck her while doing shots of whiskey.
Wwyd to tgis petite milf?

Wipe all that fucking makeup off, for a start

Fuck her where you can hear her scream like a whore.

Who and how?

told her about a friend had two dicks in a threesome...she told me she "could handle it too"

Wwyd to her? Friend from school.

Slap her ass and pull her panties off, stuffing them in her mouth. Push her up against the wall, lift her leg up and rub my cock against her pussy lips. Undo her bra and let it fall as I insert my cock into her.

good girl, do you want the front or the back? any time between those fit thighs would be worth it

the back...anal while watching the other guy facefucking her...

or maybe even see?

more

Anal in front of a mirror so I can watch her face as I stretch her ass

is this Croatia

Sure, I could leave the door open for you so you can see your sister on her hands and knees, my cock pistoning in and out of her sweet pussy as she grunts and pushes her hips back.

No this is Sup Forums. Hang up and redial

right, how can you tell ? ;)

fucking hell, more bikini. I'd rip off her clothes, stretch her legs behind her head and bounce on her like that, pounding her pussy with my big dick

wwyd?

Ledo ice cream

as long as there was some time between her thighs too that sounds good user, sure she'll enjoy herself

wow, nice. would love to watch you using her

good spot !

Stream a facefuck including cumshot to her FB

>Wwyd to her?
My accounts.
Asians bitches love accounting.

I'd pull her hair back and start spanking her ass, which just makes your slut of a sister moan and shake her hips faster. Meanwhile I'd keep driving my cock into her, the sound of our flesh slapping together clearly audible.

anyone wanna trade/chat about our gfs/wives kik me up at whitey_fisk

tie her arms to that tree and creampie her while she begs me not to. leave her there for whoever passes by

bet the fact her big brother is watching that would make the whole thing even better for you

I would lay back and let this gorgeous slit drain my balls however she wanted. Moar?

wwyd?

Strip and humiliate her in front of her friends

older sis

don't stop user!

Love those tits

Wwyd

In a sense. It'd be good if she eventually noticed you watching, the feeling of being exposed as a slut driving her into even higher pleasure as she starts cumming, my cock reveling in the feeling of her pussy convulsing around it as I keep working her hot box.

so prim and proper here, bet shes not wearing any pants? give us a flash lass!

Wwyd to this slut?

You look exactly like the cuck I thought you'd be in the thread earlier.

I'd strip your sis down and push her against you, so you can feel her tits on your body. Then I'd eat out and finger that slut until she cums while pressed against you. You'd then feel every thrust I make as I fuck her dripping wet pussy.

fuck her until she gives up lesbianism

as do I lol. How you wanna fuck her?

Breed her.

Throatfuck the bitch, tear her clothes until they're shredded fabric, slap her tits until they're bruised and fuck her until creampie.

Pretty sure she's bi

lovely thick thighs, I've got a canon she can handle before sticking it deep inside her!

shave her asshole then fuck her in it

yeah, she'd love that
amazing, would be so nice

WWYD to this fucking whore

damn shes wearing pants, so many plans dashed. keep her coming user while I dream up new plans

wwyd

Anyone of you guys want me to send pictures of my 8" cock to your wife, gf or maybe even sister/mother and send you the responses? Post their kik name here or send it to my kik to avoid whiteknights and them getting spammed. my kik is justoneguy511

I'm sure she'd love it even more once I started spraying my cum into her, draining my balls into her depths while her brother watches, her pussy squeezing out every last drop.

ease her onto the war memorial steps and give her a fucking that every soldier commemorated there would be proud of

kek

she would, did something like that with my friends

and afterwards post the pics to Sup Forums to share with all the good anons, keep her coming user

Pull out of her and have her clean up my cock, tasting our mixed juices as my cum leaks out of her pussy, sucking my throbbing member while she plays with herself.

too bad the soldiers don't exist anymore..they could join to the big party...

never forget the soldiers user, they gave their lives so that anons could make up bad stories about fucking hot chicks lol

10 off quints, close but no cigar

don't stop user, make those soldiers proud!