England is my city

>england is my city
What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/England
twitter.com/AnonBabble

country doesn't rhyme. simple as that.

He's retarded because England is a country.

wait, what?

you are a pathetic obese manbaby. stop posting in the same threads as me, faggot.

I just did.

you're fucking dumber

>reading comprehension

You can't be throwing around insults when you yourself are the perfect example of what a human should not be. This "rapper" may be something of a cretin but he clearly has his shit together. Can you say the same for yourself? Kill yourself, you delusional fat boy.

just stop tripping you're destroying this forum, i know it's not intentional on your part,any mention or post by you it de-rails threads you need to stop.

don't (you) me in that. Brandon is the problem.

not really, you're the one who went after him by just making a statement over a stupid lyric

Yes really, you fuckin moron. You can't call someone "retarded" when you are much more vacuous as human being.

Piss off, Brandon. Turn your trip back on.

Damn what has your panties all in a bunch this morning? Chill out.

>what has your panties all in a bunch this morning
Don't try to downplay the appalling nature of your flippant criticism of others. Stop projecting.

He's a pretentious twat who voted brexit.

You fucking idiot. England is a sovereign state, great Britain is the country.

lol no. Not even Brandon here. UK is a kingdom comprised of four countries. UK is the sovereign state but it is not a "country".

I can't stand up for myself against your criticism of me that came out of no where? I just said that England is a country not a city. It's completely asinine to attack me for stating that, you were just looking for an excuse to tear into me.

Country isn't well defined, Britain, UK, England, farming country, bat country etc can all be valid countries. UK is a country made up of countries just as the USA is a state made up of states.

It is a rhetorical device, some species of metonymy. If you are painfully literal minded then you won't understand it.

gayest thread of the day

How was I supposed to not take anything that was said toward me in a non literal way? You are sitting here insulting me for no reason what so ever, in what way was I supposed to take something like that?

>UK is a country made up of countries just as the USA is a state made up of states.
lol, wrong again. I'm assuming you are not American, right? States are subdivisions of a country, whereas England and Wales are countries of a kingdom. There is a legal and political difference. If anything, your comparison would be more apt if it were to US territories such as Puerto Rico or Guam.

lol, I love you how you purposely expunge the only relevant part of your statement. you are not fooling anyone, Brandon. you truly are pathetic. I am "attacking" you because you called him "retarded".

not me btw

you are delusional retard

Relax dude I was joking

What did he mean by this

Yes i'm not american so I actually understand politics. The US president is the head of state not the "head of states", there is a Department of State not a "states department". USA is a country and a state, a state is a self-governing entity, it is a legal fiction to call Texas or California states when much of their governance, especially foreign policy is dealt with by the central government.

So saying England is a country isn't wrong

You only said irrelevant information here with a cheeky tinge. Also, I don't know what you are getting at by repeating "states". I said "states" because the legal classification of "state" is not unique to the United States, obviously. That's why I said "a country". Also, you seem to be confusing the idea of a constituent state and a sovereign state. You clearly do not understand politics, user.

not only is it not wrong, it is right.

You're not wrong by calling England a country because that's what it is.

I know it is, that's why I'm seeing no point in all of this and why I'm getting targeted. No shit its part of th uk but it's still a country

No idea, mate. Can't say I care either

I really pissed you off that bad from that comment?

it doesn't matter because he's funny and cute, he has female friends that are comfortable going to coffeeshops with him or making jokes with him. i never made friends with females, i always either date them or not being close at all with them

he's british so there's no way he really make that mistake. i think he was joking or something

all white brits vote brexit. the Team 10 is filled with christian chads who don't mind being politically incorrect by being pro-nation

>british """""rappers"""""

It's wordplay, only the braindead have a problem with it.

Brandon I bet it's Lauren talking shit to you. Forget that bitch dude.

Probably, still it went a bit to far over a small technicality. It's still something stupid to say and defending it is just as stupid.

Hes saying the country known as England is his city. He sees England as his city. It's a metaphor for urbanisation. Get on his level faggots

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/England
>England is a country that is part of the United Kingdom.
Woah, it's almost like you could have done the most simple google search before posting and saved yourself the trouble of public humiliation. I mean yeah sure this baord is anonymous and all but I'd expect you yourself to have at least a little bit of shame, you fucking drooler.

Never thought of it that way, I saw it as a literal thing.

>I smell good
>is that your boys cologne?
What did she mean by this?

she's hot, who cares.

If that's your definition of hot you need to reevaluate your life

She's fucking the other girls bf

she's pretty and cute and outgoing and hangs out with chads. whatever she says about me, it would definitely influence/shake me hard. also, hotter than her would be 'angel' level of impossibility for me, like they're just on another level and i can't even get hard from them, too impossible.

>nationalism is bad

How's first year, kids?