What is the consensus on Pantera? Innovators in meal? Or generic white trash?

What is the consensus on Pantera? Innovators in meal? Or generic white trash?

essential nu-male core

The only nu male metal is sunbather and liturgy.

>Innovators in meal? Or generic white trash?
Both. They were definitely a defining band for groove metal, but groove metal is a shitty genre for white trash.

Good soundtrack if you wanna yell at your wife and children because you drank all of your beer.
Otherwise its entry shit for edgy 13yo that could possible be school shooters some day.

why is the genre called groove metal when it's some of the least groovy metal out there?

How the actual fuck is Pantera nu-male

nu-male has hit the phase in any memeword's life where it just came to mean "anything I don't like/that's mentioned fairly often"

WALK ON HOME, BOY

"THIS IS A LESSON IN HARDCOOORE. FROM THE LONE STAR STATE, MOSCOOW"

So all metal is for nu-males then? Made me think.

They spread the redneck brainless white trash image in metal and should be incarcerated for that.

ARE YOU TALKING TO MEEEEE

u mad cuckboi?

NOOO WAYYY, PUNK

I N N O V A T O R S

>whiny low t indie baby cries about stupid shit again, news at 5
GET SHOT BOY

>miscegenated amerimutt with delusions of whiteness tries to appropriate metal through glorification of lack of culture

Who said I'm white
Also, niggers haven't created shit culturally aside from music. Sucking up to minorities makes a you a bitch

america has no culture, darkie

I'm not black and you are consuming american culture by posting here fucking retard. Please castrate yourself for being this smug and simultaneously braindead fuckwit progressive

>calling me progressive

you're that braindead, huh. well, as expected of non-whites. your ooga booga is showing.

-8675425897238972349872431789243798432/lurk more
proper punctuation is gay. Meandering others is also retarded
POOR FORM

allowing americans democracy was a mistake

You got your ass handed to you fogbreather so that shitpost doesn't even work

Trendkill>Vulgar Display>Cowboys>Driven>Steel