Don't see much of these guys on Sup Forums

Well, they haven't really been relevant since what, 2003?

why would Sup Forums care about relevance you normie ass nigga

/mu is generally obsessed with the concept of relevance.
Why you mad, tho?

>knock knock

twice on front is enough

>dad rock revival

>Why are people not talking about a band thas has been dead for like 10 years
Its almost as if there's nothing to say about them since there's nothing to discuss about their albums and they stopped making music.

Who's there?
>Meg's most complex drum beat

Jack White is still looking for hot water? If he's I can help him find it, but don't act shock when you get doubles with it.

what did they mean by this?

Tesla Coils are quite useless but they fun. I used to live in a room full of Tesla Coils, I took a bath in the electrical rain but the facility didn't count with the Pidgeon that brings the Word.

Because the Bird is the Word and the Word of the day is: Cereal Bawx.

Probably the weakest scene in a fantastic film, but the bit is still pretty great

Meg's most complex drum beat who?

They're pretty damn good. Sup Forums doesn't like them because they're popular and "dad rock" but they wrote some great albums.

I'm pretty sure White Blood Cells is usually in the Sup Forums standard recommendations.

ur mom

Fuzz octaver

I think the weakest was the one with the black brother, maybe I don't get cause I don't have a browser. I also didn't get the iggy one. what's your favorite scene, mine is the last one where that guy wants to be friends after he finds out the other is friends with that celebrity

The one with Tom and Iggy is my favorite, it's hilarious. The shit about Tom Waits being a roadside surgeon has me rolling every time. The one with RZA, GZA, and Bill Murray is a classic. On second thought, my least favorite one is the one where Cate Blanchett plays her cousin.

We get threads about bands like Slint or Mr.Bungle who stopped making music way before these guys did. But it's true the before mentioned had a great impact and quality albums that The White Stripes lack.

Someone dump Meg pics plz

Get Behind Me Satan is miles better though

They said -Hurry, hurry! because the gal you love is dead-

So I packed my suit case and took down the road, when I got there she was lying on the cooling board.

It looks like 300 hundred people, browsing Sup Forums while standing in the burial ground.

They didn't know that I love them, until they begin to let them down.

That's actually their worst one tho.
Icky Thump is even better.