Help me understand why black people keep voting for her

Help me understand why black people keep voting for her.

strong wimin

It's kind of like chickens voting for colonel sanders, don't they know they are gonna get fried?

Because they loved bill so much all they need to see is the name Clinton and they'll vote for her

this is indeed legit? send this to the emperor!

Both sides of the political party have dehumanized blacks in some regards. Its always going to happen, nothings going to change. Blacks will always be the black sheep of society, no matter where they migrate. Thats why as a black man, Its best that we move to africa where we are treated like equals. Blacks like me have been bitching for equality since the evil white devil removed our chains, nothing has changed. But, we can make the change to move to africa. Africa is our homeland, why live in the usa where we were brought as slaves. To this day, we are still very much dependent on the white man. Let's have some pride and break the chains. Lets free ourselves back to africa.

It certainly looks like Bill and Hillary. I found it on Twitter. Honestly, regardless of if you support Trump or Sanders, I feel like the best way to make sure Hillary doesn't get the white house is to make sure she doesn't have a shot at getting there in the first place.

Damn user, I laughed

>as a black man

Yes, indeed, fellow black man! I, too, advocate for our people to go back to mother Africa, and finally cast off the chains of the white devil!

#comehomeblackman

(also, nice hitler dubs)

because there is a fucking (D) next to her name.

I wholeheartedly agree with this

Bill should have given her the D.

this should be spread

Does the D stand for Divorce?

Don't know about Africa as a whole, but a friend from Sierra Leone hates black Americans

because when your average iq is 80 you will believe the first thing (media) you hear

but bernie

The best case scenario is that they throw an indictment at Clinton before the convention and they aren't left with enough time to scramble for someone else to give the nomination to.

She's being interviewed by the FBI soon and they already gave immunity to Huma didn't they? This would likely mean that her aide gave the FBI some really damning information.

Because they're dumb niggers and all they understand is gibs.

lol, they're not going to prosecute her

your inferring black people are intelligent

Because under Trump a nigger won't get a second chance on parole after killing his wife and 2 kids.

Yes fellow black man, we will make Africa our wonderful new home!

>President affecting small cases

Maybe not directly. Sorry just read about a triple murder on Hawaii, wasn't surprised it was a nigger

They love Bill and also GIBSMEDAT

Almost all Africans hate American niggers

Because blacks vote democrat. No, seriously, that is really all there is to it.

The local politicians owe their livelihood to the democratic party for the last forty years, and Bill has a huge amount of connections in historically black districts. So, they vote democrat.

As for the Jamal every nig, a vote democrat is still in their best apparent interest as social programs that are essential in a lot of communities are democratic maintained. And of course, there is also this sort of clinging to identity; a black man that doesn't vote democrat is a betrayer of the people in a way.

Because they are slaves to welfare voting plantations

So they dressed up as Huckleberry Finn and nigger Jim?

>right wing retards will believe this.

Right wing retards will pretty much believe anything.

is that bill
he looks pretty alpha

whoever that Lady is she makes a really good black face character i can almost hear her saying "sho I would masta"

>Black Americans are the new Jews.

Nobody wants them.

that doesn't even look remotely like Bill.
this place has become "somebody's senile grandpa forwarding them an unsourced chain email" tier.

Africans hate americans niggs because they act fucking stupid

>screencaping your own posts

embarrassing desu lad

It doesn't matter if it's true or not, I want to hear Hillary deny it is her.

how about instead of instantly believing everything you see on Sup Forums you just Google "young Bill Clinton", you stupid jackasses?

>OP was questioning whether the statement was real or not and asking for a source as proof

if that's your example of a right-wing retard well he's already demonstrably smarter than most liberals

doesn't look much like either of them

lame thread even for Sup Forums

I guess this is an autism test

>“Canadian PM: We won’t bomb ISIS even if attacked,” by Raphael Poch, Israel National News, January 5, 2016

i think they were paraphrasing this

Kek. Those sources.

Trudeau didn't say this neither.

>Its best that we move to africa where we are treated like equals

Real Africans don't like "African"-Americans lol

>the same salty leaf in every thread

How sweaty do you get on a daily basis responding to Sup Forums shitposts?