18 and I just learned wrestling is fake

>18 and I just learned wrestling is fake

How old were you when your dad told you?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x420eq0?GK_FACEBOOK_OG_HTML5=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>early 00s
>"yeah son i actually met the rock in a flight back in the 90s. i sat next to him and we talked a lot"
>last week
>"i didnĀ“t really meet the rock, son"

I was like 8 when I realized that and I never watched wrestling

yfw

>tfw 158

There is literally nothing wrong in being a manlet

my dad never came backfrom the farm so i figured it out later than most. id say around 14.

I realized it's fake the moment I saw it for the 1st time in my life. I mean it's obvious isn't it? How stupid one should be to not see it?

Your dad Joker'd you.

I don't understand why people watch wrestling when it's scripted.

They're not actually testing the wrestlers' skills, whoever wins a match is pre-chosen.

>I don't understand why people watch movies when they're scripted.
>They're not actually testing the characters' skills, whoever wins is pre-chosen.

Now that you know its fake watch better promotions besides WWE and it will still be fun. Literally any indy promotion is better then WWE.

>I figured it out myself xd

Nice lying you faggot

My dad died when I was six and trust me... Treasure those lies and realise that they stem from a wish for you to look up to him.

He died because he was a faggot infected with AIDs, just like you.

LMAO.

You were that kid with the dad who worked at Nintendo, weren't you?

A lot of the time you can literally see their attacks not hitting, but they react like they were hit anyway. It's pretty obvious if you pay attention, although it does somewhat depend on the skill of the actors.

6 or 7, and that was a quarter of a century ago.

Yeah sure thing you figured that all out by yourself Einstein

Same

I don't see the appeal either but I guess it's the same as watching a shitty tv show without any plot and some cool fight scenes.

I dunno. I'm going to wrestlemania 33 though, I think. Yeah.

I was under the impression that wrestling was always fake, even as like a 4 year old.

I was introduced to it as "fake wrestling"

>It's more like a drama or soap opera
>They're obviously dragging out these fights like some epic final movie fight
>Clearly looks fake

I seriously hope you're all not this retarded.

I was like 13 and some kids in class were talking about how some westlers tried to castrate another one on live tv, and I was like oh yeah, sounds like bullshit

My middle school wrestling coach told me.

My dad worked for Rare

[Spoiler]He really did[/spoiler]

Become a trap, user. You failed as a man, you can still succeed as a woman.

My great-grandpa really led troops at Iwo Jima.

Mine drinks a lot of alcohol

I knew it was fake first time I saw it.

You guys were retarded kids.

I never thought it was real.

7 or 8, someone put some guy in a flaming coffin and he fell out with his boots on fire

I was actually waiting for my little pony to come on

Embarassing

>be 10 year old yuropoor in the 90s
>get cable
>watching wwf with couple friends every time we get the chance
>at some point i start thinking it looks sketchy and kind of made up
>no duude its real look theyre bleeding wow so cool look at that stunner!
>give in to peer pressure and convince myself its 100% real

When Eddie died

You can't fake this much blood.
Wrestling is real.

Wrestling is real.

dailymotion.com/video/x420eq0?GK_FACEBOOK_OG_HTML5=1 (embed)

Wrestling is real.

>EmbarASSING

Sounds like a faggot comeback to me.

when I was little I used to play this wrestling game with my cousins, and I remember thinking "damn this is weird, people out cold standing like zombies and all those freaky moves...", and I came to the conclusion that high level grown up fights were just very different from children fights

You forget you're dealing with Americans.

Mine flew Heinkels. Wasn't even German.

>all of these wannabe smartasses who claim that they always knew it was fake

You're all very intelligent

this

I don't understand how people get so butthurt over wrestling being fake. No one is trying to deceive you

>Iwo Jima
Easy mode.

Impressive mode:
- Anywhere on the Eastern Front
- Normandy (Gold, Juno, Sword only)

I think this was the game

It was introduced to us as fake, sorry you were surrounded by liars and idiots

;)

>wrestling
>fake

You're dad is just memeing you, kid.

Do you honestly think wwe has like $2 billion cgi budget?

When I was 10-13 and realized that if you actually did those moves on someone shut would get broken, bruised, or bloodied. Also that one time I saw that one wrestler punching the other and he stomped his foot every time for the sound.

I never thought it was real, nor did I ever think they were trying to deceive me into thinking it was any more than I thought MASH was trying to pass for real footage from the Korean War.

I'm not into wrestling, but it always annoys me when somebody mentions they are and some cunt has to chime in with "YOU KNOW IT'S FAKE, RIGHT?" like they don't know. Every fucking time. Of course they know it's fake, everyone knows it's just for shits and giggles. I'm convinced the only jaded cunts who do that are the ones who believed it was real for an embarrassingly long time and are still sore about it.

This fucking bitch isn't even hot anyway

Congrats on getting out of prison bro.

I knew it was fake for a while but still watched because I enjoyed the personas of a few wrestlers.

Then I stopped after Owen Hart died. I really liked him and Brett

Supposedly people like it for the "story"

im actually watching this shit atm. in the year 2002, lesnar just came up. this is some fucking funny and entertaining shit. god damn i missed this.

Its an act. The skill is to convince audience that its authentic. Its merely a physical form of theatre.

When a dude getting choked by a chain fell and the chain came off. Nigga put it back on himself, that's when I had to let it go.

>my grandfather allowed the muslim invasion

>tfw 5'9"
>tfw have no issues performing tasks in day to day life and have never had any issue due to height
I don't know why fellow manlets are so sensitive to height. You all act like your life is 100% fucked from the start if your below 6'2".