MOLYNEUX BREAKDOWN OVER MUSLIM LONDON MAYOR

>"It was lovely...WAS...lovely.................I will never...be able to go home again."

youtube.com/watch?v=MpVi8TJ2RGw

Other urls found in this thread:

order-order.com/2016/05/03/khan-called-moderate-muslims-uncle-toms-on-iranian-state-tv/
youtube.com/watch?v=eU8P0Ufwpl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this was his edgiest video ever.

I agree with him on pretty much everything, but this one was too emotional. He needs to stick to facts and statistics because videos like this make him seem completely biased if you haven't seen his other videos.

Dudes's a fucking racist scumbag literally.

He was too fucking sad to make a non-edgy video.

>not an argument

REEEEEE
RACE WAR NOW

I think his own wife is gonna divorce him next year.

>planned to go on a vacation all over Europe this year
>they won't go, because Stefan went full Sup Forums and is racist against Europe

>Too terrified to visit Greece
>Too terrified to visit London

People listen to this guy?

>too emotional

This video was hardly too emotional. He just seemed disappointed to me.

>stick to facts and statistics

He's already presented all the facts and statistics multiple times. It'd be extremely tiresome if he had to rehash them every time he wants to express an opinion.

>seem completely biased if you haven't seen his other videos

Who cares? His other videos are all there to be watched.

>Sister and I where saving up to travel around Europe next year
>Two years of savings and stored vacation time to make sure we can see it all
>Europe goes full bore migrant crisis
>Cancel our plans and decide to tour America instead for a fraction of the cost

>terrified

He says that he's boycotting Europe because of its immigration policies.

The london is a shithole meme is so fucking retarded.

We're not like paris. Our tourist areas are full of white people and, well, fucking tourists.

It would be like going to NYC, staying in Harlem, and then complaining that everyone's black.

Just don't fucking go to whitechapel, hackney, et al, and you'll be fine.

I don't much about this guy. Does he identify as a race realist aka white nationalist?

He identifies as an argument.

Are you autistic?

uk i feel very sorry for you guys. this is a literal nightmare.

Would you go on vacation to a place ready to explode at any moment?

This is hilarious! I can't wait to see how conservashits will react when Trump loses.

This entire video is not an argument.

>would love to take a vacation in Germany
>hell, I could see myself living outside the larger cities with some of the beautiful landscape I've seen pics of
>refugees happen
>plans on hold indefinitely until Germany stops being a slut
I would rather not be blown up, stabbed, beheaded, etc.

Native British folk should be running London. End this cuck fest already senpai.

Did you pay your muzzie tax yet this week kaffir?

you have structured this as if I made arguments and you are debunking them.

If you had watched as much Stefan as I have, you would realize I made zero arguments and was only expressing my opinion.

His channel has always been about Philosophy, and attempting to be as objective as possible, which is a good way to make it accessible to people who might otherwise dismiss these kinds of opinions as racist or sexist.

Only very recently has Stef started making these short format rants, which IMO has made him seem much more radical.

I still love Stefan but, but sometimes I like to show some of his videos to friends to help them understand my views on certain things, and by putting videos like this on his channel he is making it less accessible to those people.

he'll probably hang himself.

>We fucked up so bad that we managed to break Stefan
>top kek
>sorry old boy

I doubt it.

He will probably become a leader of the extremist right wingers in North America and conduct white terrorism because he can't stand how much things are better thanks to Hillary and her diverse team.

He used to be full lolbertarian. Now he's nationalist libertarian

LOL
He doesn't even care about facts anymore,he just hates a nigger and is hellbent on letting everyone know
I have to say I'm impressed

Pwn3d

>you have structured this as if I made arguments and you are debunking them.
>you would realize I made zero arguments

>implying

Fair enough. You won't be able to show this video to your friends. Fear not, I'm sure he's going to do another video on this topic with plenty of data.

>Man who wants open and free competition between ideas is upset his idea lost in his homeland.

Cry some more.

fucking hell not even an effort here to veil

standard racist strategy establishing a them vs us narrative..

He starts of by saying he doesn't know the guy. Then talks about why it's bad for London. Racists BTFO and will probably hang themselves.

Too much baiting, try to spread it out between threads a bit more

>..........I will never
you can always come back to the pit, Moly

Not an argument

Not an argument.

Not an argument

In all seriousness, would muslims becoming the majority in an ethnically white capital city not bother you? Do you sincerely not hold any in-group preferences?

New mayor calls moderate muslims, 'Uncle Tom's'
order-order.com/2016/05/03/khan-called-moderate-muslims-uncle-toms-on-iranian-state-tv/

This. He blew it completely out of proportion. Europe is not that far gone...yet.

He should be rushing there to enjoy it whilst it lasts, not making a big hoo hah over a guy who at most gets to fiddle with public transport and housing and whine about a third runway in the airport.

The real issue, is what are France, Germany and Sweden gonna do to try to one-under the UK?

THE
RIDE
NEVER
ENDS

it should bother anyone allowing in so many people that your ethnic group becomes a minority
culture aside thats still giving away land and resources and financial power to foreign people.
I mean assuming a nation is well developed and has a sizable population their yearly immigration levels should never be more then a very tiny percentage of their overall population.

The fact that they will also completely change the culture and accepted ways of behaving in that area while also likely changing the laws is another problem that the natives shouldn't need to have because the Government made such decisions on their behalf but without their permission.

They're just baiting you fucktard.
Everyone knows /pol if completely politically homogenous.

France is waking up slowly I think, Germany is probably too reluctant to do anything excessive due to the backlash from the right and Sweden will probably host the worlds largest gang bang.

As bad as sitting here and waiting is, we'll have to wait and see.

he has no responsibility to mask a sentiment and nobody cares about bias, it's a channel of his opinions about things, of course it's biased

literal autists uncomfortable with verve or passion need to go headbutt a deep fryer

Damn that soccer analogy was good

I'm aware they're baiting, but people read that shit and become demoralized on a subconscious level. Shills can be both dismissed and engaged simultaneously.

White Britbros feel free to come here however legally possible. I think America will be the last bastion of white Christian people. We'll try not to make fun of your accents too much.

I talked to a christian libanese girl here and she said he left France for Montreal because it was becoming too racist. It will happen soon

So do we agree that Molyneux is a racist scumbag?

While I do really like the US, fucking stop for a second there. You're making it sound like the UK is falling into oblivion. Just like a shooting at the movies doesn't portray life in the US, London isn't exactly the only way of life in the UK as well. Go to any

HOW LONG UNTIL HE GOES FULL NAZI AND NAMES THE JEW

HOLY SHIT

I don't think you understand what molyneux was talking about when he said "home"

London was his "home" but it is no longer the "home" he grew up in. Native Londoners are a minority in their own city.

>those digits

>racist
>scumbag
These two dont always come together Mika

This desu. Multiculturalism is only in certain areas of the UK. There are parts of England where people haven't even seen a black person in real life.

this dipshit was born in athlone?

what the fuck

Yeah that's true, it's down to about 35 - 40% white now.

He is the good kind of racist based on the love for his own kind, not hate against others

btw who do you vote?

Feel free to come here Ameribro. 99% white and literally no dindus/muslims, especially on the coast.

Come forth and give onto us your hard earned shekels.

>racism is bad?
>he's a bad thing, therefore he's wrong?

*White British

As far as whites in general go it's still up near 50%, but the vast majority of the remaining 50% is made up of shitskins. The last few % are Asians, who are more often than not absolutely fine to be around.

I suppose you're right. I'm in Minnesota, if you go by population charts you'd think I live in a sea of Somalis. But in actuality, they all stay in shitty apartments in the city, and the farmland is white and almost crime-free.

kek

waaah icant go back waaah
get off your ass making shitty radio shows and fight for your heritage you pathetic piece of shit.

oh but that's too hard. keep giving donations to :DDDD

Yeah isn't the Asian (Chinese) population tiny? I mean I know London has one of the largest China towns in Europe but the population in general is small.

le not an argument man strikes again

what a bitch

I'm not "uncomfortable" with it, I just think it goes against the original intentions of his channel. He is meant to be as objective as possible, his channel is about individualist/objectivist philosophy. It would be more like Stefan to make a detailed and educational video about what it means for London to have a Muslim mayor. This video is just preaching to the choir, and I enjoy that but I already get plenty of that from people like Steven Crowder or Gavin McInnes

A revolution can't happen until the vast majority of people are for it. Otherwise you're just a domestic terrorist.

hes half jewish and half english(1 quarter north ireland) and was raised by a single jewish mother

Are you just pretending to be autistic?

>sadiq khan was defending the muslim brotherhood when he was a lawyer

NOT AN ARGUMENT, STEFAN.
Its his job, people who defend chikd rapist are bot automatically rapists themselves.
Havin a legal represe tation is a corner stone of our legal system you colossal whiny douchebag.
Stefan should stick to reading statistics, every time his shares his opinion and doesnt use a script its utter overemotional nonsense.

youtube.com/watch?v=eU8P0Ufwpl8

Not an argument

>on Sup Forums
>bitches about waycism

Hang your self.

>muh emotion is too much

We'll just listen to long boring facts where do nothing but shitpost in the comment section.

>what a bitch

i thought you were against muh labels?

you retards are nothing but inaction and whining. fuck off already, or make something happen.

but I know, you will do neither. continue your pathetic radio show, though, and keep making retarded threads on Sup Forums. muh wight rase deus vult muh culcha muh race xDDDD

idiots all of you.

this

molyneaux is a total retard at this point. like the "not an argument" shit was funny at first, but he's actually too retarded to understand that it is the job of a lawyer to defend his clients, no matter what crime they did

it's literally the basis of all freedom that there are people like sadiq, who stand up to defend even the seemingly worst members of our society - and by doing that, preserve the presumption of innocence

I've been to the China town in London, it's tiny.
It's also full of western gambling stores.

You're right here with me m8. I have everything to lose and nothing to gain at this point. If it gets bad enough then there's conflict, that's how it works.

Hurr what is inductive reasoning everthing thats not empirical evidence is just emotion

It's something very small. When I say "Asians" I refer exclusively to Chinese, Korean, Malaysian, Japanese, Filipino, pretty much anything east of China. As far as Chinese go, it's probably the largest share of the lot, and they confine themselves in and around Chinatown in general. On the whole they ("Asians") are probably the most bearable minority to be around. After that it's other Europeans, then Indians/Bangladeshis, Blacks, everything else and Middle-Eastern/Arabs last. In my particular area, they've increased presence in the last few years to a degree where our property value is scheduled to decrease 15-20% in the next few years due to noise, litter, anti-social behaviour and a lack of willingness on the part of the local council (which is Tory-held). For these reasons I'm considering moving north and leaving this place behind, if no other area of London can prove itself attractive for the long term. It's a real shame - London is a great place, and has pretty much anything you can want on offer - any language school, food from anywhere in the world, any musical instrument teacher. It would be sad to leave it behind, but I fear it's already leaving.

And now it's his job to loot white Britbongs to benefit his muslim constituency.

turkroach

>.I will never...be able to go home again

Why don't white people ever defend their homelands? Thousands of years of history just gone because a bunch of foreigners live there now. It seems like white people from the southern US are the only ones that understand blood and soil.

STANDING

gonna be honest, I have almost no idea what croatia is like. Do you have any good hiking spots out there?

>not too far gone
>44% of newborns last year in the UK were not British

Don't start you fat mexcrement it's not going to end well for you

Many cities throughout history have had the prestige of being considered the centre of the world. London is the city it is today because of its strong position in the world of global finance.

When this ponzi scheme comes crashing down and Europe goes into even worse economic stagnation, a new city will probably take its place.

So we still have ~6 years before their parents will have trained them enough to overwhelm British policemen.

>American immigrant trash know something about blood and soil

>being this upset over a guy who had a fatwa issued on him for voting for gay marriage as an MP

Wasn't Mohammed the most popular baby name in 2013?

Minnesota is amazing. I love the twin cities, the forests and lakes. If someone would make me an offer such that I could live rent free for the rest of my life in MN, I would not hesitate for a second.

Yeah I think it was.

>sympathises with known terror suspects
>potential link to terror organizations for this reason
>is a muslim, happens to get elected in a city with significant muslim population
>complains that too many white people are in charge for London's transport organization

You can see why people who grew up in London, or Sup Forums in general, would have a problem with this.