Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCqCZv4Sf2P--7CO3VdYcXqA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=yhhDbaah9DQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ll2Z3-F-Y_c
youtube.com/watch?v=G45BNgY0SeE
youtube.com/watch?v=wnP5VHAb8Es
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

waiting for a swedish flag to bump this thread next.

>mfw I went to Regent's Park yesterday on an ice sunny day
>mfw I go to the end of the park and there's a giant fucking Mosque

What have we done to this country?

wow

ripuk

its funny how westersn look down to other people's country and go "why don't you fags unity yourselfs and resolve your third world shithole problem" while you guys don't do nothing about this shit, even with THOUSANDS of european kids being raped.

and with a muslim as mayor, this shit will only get louder

We deserve the ridicule.

Are they allowed to do the call to prayer??

Isn't this like noise pollution or a disturbance? No one wants to hear that shit.

My dad sometimes works over in england and told me driving through birmingham he could hear that and he thought he was in pakistan as he was playing "spot the white man"

>No one wants to hear that shit
I doubt that, since London is packed with muslims

fucking lmao

Can't fucking wait 2bh
Knowing the present state of the world makes me feel physically ill

Obviously, it's for the better. Could you imagine living in an oppressive, hateful city like the one in this picture? Not a single Hijab or Sharia Patrol. Thank god those days are over.

>tfw your consitution prohibits building minarets

feels good desu

>even with THOUSANDS of european kids being raped.
I don't think you're in any position to be talking down other nations, Alberto.

Fuck all the memes are real now
>inb4 school shooting, i already shot two up today

fucking bamy boomers took for granted the society that they had been given, and didn't opose to all the cultural marxism .

you didnt even understood my critique, dumb burger

get a air horn or some huge speakers and have them play pig sounds m8

youtube.com/channel/UCqCZv4Sf2P--7CO3VdYcXqA/videos

just found this Muslim bitches YouTube channel, she goes around Europe with her degenerate family, somebody destroy her REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Baby boomers decided to vote social programs for themselves that the children they didn't have would have to pay and then when they saw that they couldn't finance them they decided to irrevocably change the demographic makeup of their society in a way that had never been done before in the history of mankind all so they could satisfy their own ideological a priorism and finance their last days at the expense of the government.

Of course, their children would have to be the one living in the diverse society thus created.

I'm /comfy/, waiting for the happening

It is not that memes are real now. Memes are a crude representation of reality, they happen to become a meme after they have manifested IRL

You? Nothing. Remember that.

Your government, on the other hand - well, let's just say that if you won't act now, it might get irreversible.

Fucking call to prayer

Should be blasting out a bit of Black Sabbath

>Be me
>Live on Small aegean island with no more than 300 people on it
>Noone comes here
Pretty /comfy/ desu

Or better yet:

youtube.com/watch?v=yhhDbaah9DQ

What time in the morning is that? I'd be so furious if someone did that where I live and woke me up.

Saxon is good too, white mans music

>NEET
>live in small village

Comfy as fuck desu

Ready for the happening

Why do Muslim women wear so much makeup? Doesn't that go against the whole modesty thing in the Quran?

Deus Vult reconquista list, feel free to add cities
>Constantinople
>Malmö
>Stockholm
>Gothenburg
>London
>Paris

>NEET
Lets see how long you last when the government can no longer provide you with welfare when the muslims rise

I just like to imagine the triggerings from blasting it full-volume from a truck while driving through a scene like this: www liveleak com/view?i=138_1462619198

To wit: The linked scene is -one- day after they got a Muslim mayor.

You are looking at it the wrong way mate.

Lets see how long the government last when you are no longer providing them with tax money and the muslims rise

CALL OF DUTY CALL OF DUTY CALL OF DUTY CALL OF DUTY CALL OF DUTY CALL OF DUTY CALL OF DUTY CALL OF DUTY CALL OF DUTY CALL OF DUTY CALL OF DUTY CALL OF DUTY CALL OF DUTY CALL OF DUTY CALL OF DUTY CALL OF DUTY CALL OF DUTY CALL OF DUTY CALL OF DUTY CALL OF DUTY CALL OF DUTY CALL OF DUTY CALL OF DUTY CALL OF DUTY CALL OF DUTY CALL OF DUTY CALL OF DUTY CALL OF DUTY CALL OF DUTY CALL OF DUTY

>tfw live in rural Devon

It pains me to sit here on the edge and watch as my country slowly kills itself.

I like the call to prayer it's pretty

Needs a good filename. "Straight outta Aus to schwitz" or something.

EUROPE WHY???

a little bit for my capital city too please

>did not ask for this

Well said Bruder.

We all deserve Islamification for refusing to tackle our rampant alcohol problem

Burn it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ll2Z3-F-Y_c

LONDON YES!

youtube.com/watch?v=G45BNgY0SeE

Thank you.

>awesome

WAKE ME UP

Heres something to wake you up :^)
youtube.com/watch?v=wnP5VHAb8Es
skip 1 minute in

HOLY KEBAB REMOVAL CRUSADE WHEN?

KARADVICU VODI SRBE SVOJE VODI SRVE SVOJE

serbia
yes

So you support white genocide because some white people like alcohol too much? Please tell me you're trolling, cuck.

>A
>MUSLIM
>MAYOR

Brits won't do anything, they never will. Even when all their cities are Muslim they will just point the finger the other way and shitpost on Sup Forums. Shouldn't have binned those knives LOL

The end it not near, infact it will never come.
You will get cucked, the rest of Europe won't. Cucks will die, the rest will keep on living their lives.

Man, what kind of sick alternate timeline am i living in? This is bizarre on every level.

London is such a shithole

You're...you're right.

So in the end, are we all just powerless?

Trudeu said the shihada tho

TAKBIR!

To be fair I doubt Trudeau knows what that implies