What do you think about the fact that white people used to legally own black slaves?

What do you think about the fact that white people used to legally own black slaves?

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/culture-wars/university-of-hawaii-professor-demands-white-men-quit-their-jobs/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good times

>WE
>WUZ
>KANNGGGGZ
>N
>SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIT

Whenever i hear it i just become sullen, i was wrong in the wrong generation

Its pretty terrible and i believe it allows people to justify their racism.

Everyone used to own slaves, Whites used to own white slaves, africans and middle easterners today still own slaves, so 0 fucks given

Fuck off

What do you think about the fact people once rented VHS tapes by borrowing them from rental stores?

People have been enslaved for ages, stop blaming white people

still don't understand why we let them free, no matter how many times I read the history books

It was a fine tradition.

Yeah, I bet you let them fuck your wife/gf as reparation too, cuck.

Why is it terrible? At least they're doing something useful.

Cotton doesn't pick itself

Wut a great time to be alive

mudslimes were the WORST slavers, blacks sold blacks into slavery. All was shit, Die in a fire OP

I have black people in my family tree and white people in my family tree. What happened before I was born does not affect me. People who claim it does are weak and need an excuse.

What do you think about the fact that black people used to legally own white slaves?

What do you think about the fact that the internet used to run on 56K modems?

Excellent wind chimes, but just goes to show you when your master frees you you should go back from where you came

That's right, my dude. And those labor costs ain't cheap either.

They didn't even get that much cotton picked, compared to how much welfare money we've given them. Shit deal, tbh.

All the last slave ships sailing were from Jewish owners (not owned by white people).

Black tribes sold slave to the Portuguese (not white people).

Slavery is an African/Arab/Jewish thing.

A lot of white people have empathy and think it's cruel. You never see a group of white people attack one minority (because they have empathy). However you see a lot of times a big group of brown/black people attack one white woman/man (they lack empathy).

...and then there's this faggot

>.02% of whites owned slaves cuz rich af
>all whites
>irish slaves were worth less than blacks
again with the baits

Only 1/3 of all slaveowners were white, get out of here with this shitty stale meme.

I think its good. Superior white humans can achieve good things in life, whilst black people cannot because they severely lack intelligence.

>You never see a group of white people attack one minority

Nope. Never.

Arabs owned way more blacks than whites ever did, but for some reason we can't talk about that at all.

>Implying Africans weren't sold out by their fellow villagers, or that there weren't any black slave owners in US.

That was rich people who did that though.
White people as a group never collectively owned slaves.

I think about the fact that white people has enslaved everyone at one point and I'm proud. Pride. That's what I feel.

One step further even, implying there were no white slaves.

Embarassed that my ancestors were stupid enough to let them free.

You're actually a descendant of real slavers?
Huh that is pretty rare.

wut

>Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days

"The good ole days"

How do you feel about black people owning black slaves?

Those black slaves were sold to white people by other black people.....

Mind... Blown...

>used to legally own black slaves
And will again. They stay concentrated in ghettos for easy roundup so when diesel becomes scarce and solar hasn't developed enough to power all the combines, we's can goes back to havin field niggers.

White people also used to legally have white slaves. Black people also used to have black slaves. Black American slaves were SOLD by their own kind in Africa.

Only a very small percentage of Americans actually owned slaves back when it was legal.
Most Americans have no slavery in their family history at all. Unless they're Irish or black, then there is a pretty big chance of their ancestors having been slaves.

you mean drug dealers?

black people owned white slaves in larger numbers

most of the slavery was in india and china btw

Blacks enslave their own nowadays in Africa, probably more than whites did

Those are democrats not whites.

>probably
>they sold black slaves to the whites

it's gross how a lot of black people use it as an excuse to act like morons.

>What do you think about the fact that white people used to legally own black slaves?
Niggers started the slave trade, it took the help of whites to end it. Nigger still have their slave trade alive and well if niggerland, but here in white counties its all been stopped.

Its pretty disrespectful that nigger never thank whites for helping them.

Current blacks never enslaved, current whites never owned slaves. Both born after all that shit but current blacks want to blame current whites for the actions of other people long since dead and hurried.

Now they're selling them to other black people and arabs, do people get white status when they own slaves now?

I'm sure that life sucked for any worker back in the day.

That still counts as white dingus

>Be Portuguese
>Be year 1497
>Arrive in Africa
>tribe leader asks if Portuguese wants to buy 10 slaves
>Portuguese says I don't have any money, only a hand mirror
>SOLD

true story

Arabs are white now?
I'm not a white supremacist, but they're not white, they're arabs.

Strawman

>MUH KKK

Look at the numbers, when was the last murder from the KKK, when was the last big thing the KKK did?

Ther are fucking around 6000 KKK members left. wew lad
Next thing you gonna bring up MUH NAZI!

and now look at black on wihte crimes

Shocked that we trusted Jews enough to let them talk us into owning people that useless.

Not much... Pretty common standard in the world at that time.
What do you think about the fact that black slaves cost 4x as much to buy as irish (white) slaves at the time?

Actually, Black freemen also owned black slaves and, just so you know...there were white slaves as well in America. So we were an equal opportunity slavemaster

Mamy of them along the mediterranean are. And in the us they are considered caucasian

But those aren't the guys who own slaves, the Saudis and Qatar are.
They're not mediterranean.

They've been selling negro (black) slaves to other negros and arabs for hundreds of years. Only the whites are being sensitive snowflakes about it

So which one is it, are white people the only ones to get shit for owning slaves once or do we give everyone who once owned slaves shit for it?
Because it is portrayed as a "look what the evil whites once did" instead of a "look what people once did here and still do around the world".

I know white people used to own other white people as slaves. And the contrary to your statement has occurred, too.
Slavery sucks no matter who's involved, but it's gotten shit done back when people couldn't be administered antibiotics.

yeah you're right those are democrats, not republicans

>used to
feelsbadman

Jews biggest slave traders. Arab world also had tons of slaves. Jews in America way more likely to have sleaves than whites. Blacks had slaves too. What do you feel about these facts?

I think about all the Irish that weren't allowed jobs, the Chinese used to build the transcontinental railroads, the Europeans taken as slaves by the conquering Roman's and laugh at a race of "people" that think they deserve restitution because they're black.

How don't you see that it is fair to blame all future generations of a family for the wrong doings of a family in the past? ;) And of course its totally fine to blame all other families that are the same color as the original family for those bad deeds. And this should continue to be carried out to all future families until the end of time. Matter of fact the guilt and penalty should increase with each generation.

Idk man, white people are an easy target now. Obama and his black racists made sure of that

We have to get our racial identity back

All races have been slaves throughout history. Niggers aren't special and are just trying to get hands out by idiotic cucks. They are still getting taken as slaves today but because it is niggers doing it to niggers and they can't blame whites it is ignored. McFucking kill yourself if you think there was anything wrong with it.

Slavery is condoned in the bible, and if it's good enough for Jesus it's good enough for me.

I think we need to stop blaming each other for a past that no one of us actually lived through.
It's not like Scottish people hate me because I am a descendant of vikings, yet my ancestors raped, pillaged and took them for slaves for ages. But somehow, that isn't blamed on me.

It was great, and it was a big mistake to make it illegal to own slaves.

Case and point - South Africa before and after Mandela

They're trying to ban white male faculty in Hawaii now at a public university.

Tell me again about how we're not living through it?

That's fucked up, yet you still have legal rights over there, once they start trying to take those, I'll agree with you.

I think it's a fact.

heatst.com/culture-wars/university-of-hawaii-professor-demands-white-men-quit-their-jobs/

So racism is only white on black now?

I never said racism wasn't a thing, no matter what direction it is coming from. But it isn't slavery all over again.

What do you think about the fact that some black people STILL own black people as slaves today?

Nothing, you actually think nothing because it doesn't match your agenda.

I suggest you ha good yourself and do the world a favor

The stupidity in this thread is of the charts

Since most niggers are animals, you should still be able to own them.

It's the best thing that ever happened to them. Look at how many we have here now. If it wasn't for slavery they would still be in Africa running about naked chasing wild animals.They owe us.

On the other hand, it was terrible short sighted of us to bring them over to our side of the world. Sure it was good for a while when they knew their place but now look at the epidemic we have because of them. They run around knocking people out for fun, start fights at McDonald's over a cheeseburger, do stupid shit that costs taxpayers a lot of money and then jump around making monkey noises whenever a street fight starts. Had we known it would come to this I'm certain we would have just left them alone and enslaved the natives Indians. At least we have them subdued still.

slavery isn't good under any circumstances. it should be stopped by any means possible. given that, why do blacks in the USA think that people who have never been slaves deserve money from people who have never owned slaves?

What do you think about the fact that the muslim slave trade lasted much longer and had far more slaves?

Because judging people on their skin color is only socially acceptable if that skin is in a hue between pale white and pinkish white.

>I suggest you ha good yourself

What?

It angers me that they let people like her teach ANYTHING our younger generations. I do find it funny though how she said white cis men should step down from the hiring/curriculum commitee for a colored/trans person when she probably wouldn't have been hired if it weren't for white men saying "I think we need more color to get a more diverse student population"

It still has many slaves.
It's still happening.

sucks to know this country was built on suffering of others like that

They still are. The Mudslimes see it as their right when the other person is an infidel.

Dude's got a point. 1. They owe us. I demand reparations!
2. We fucked ourselves by bringing them here. They're like a fucking invasive species.

Based on the 1860 U.S. Census, only about 8% of American families owned slaves, and these were concentrated in the South.

"They're." Nigga I am from Hawaii and am kanaka maoli. It is ONE black temporary teaching professor and the island is fucking PISSED at her because she did her normal nigger move and co-opted our movement with the black movement.

Yes as a rule we do not want non locals teaching or in government but that applies to blacks and hispanic as well aands whites its fucking insulting for a nigger to put words in our mouths when every week rich people that include blacks bulldoze our temples and forests.

Plus Aloha culture literally protects all people from any discrimination or abuse until they break one of our many rules and people were literally killed for breaking it. What she did is the equivalent of shitting on on our King's statue and culture and it confirms our stereotype that black people only want to use us in their war. Even Obama knew this and told everyone he was Fijian in high school.

I hope they washed it off first. Wouldn't want all of that extra grease after cooking