What's a good film where Nazis/Germans get what they deserve?

What's a good film where Nazis/Germans get what they deserve?

Any film that depicts their victory.

Is that an actual movie poster?

Fucking JUST

Came here to post this.

also check'em

>deviantart

Hello friend, I don't mean to point out your embarrassing mistake but this is actually Sup Forums you're browsing, not Sup Forums. You don't have to delete your comment on the way out. Well, take care!

>craves swastika into head and then cuts it off
nothing personnel

It actually appears that the swastika was placed onto his forehead with chocolate syrup.

*teleports behind you*
*unsheathes yamaka*

psssh

Battle of the River Plate. Nazis get respected as combatants and an honourable death.

So I can't express an opinion on Sup Forums?

>he only browses Sup Forums
>he likes films and entertainment, but don't care about politics
>laughingwhores.jpg

sorry bud Sup Forums is owned by reddit & tumblr now

You say this, considering the OP? Come on man what else did you expect, don't be such a faggot

Not a movie, but Man in the High Castle.

The only right answer.

Yea, but that's because of the nature of the topic. I see Sup Forums more as a lobby for deeper Sup Forums, redditors who are curious eventually end up elsewhere like Sup Forums. Jannies are kinda reddit here though, they allow BLACKED threads, but delete threads of actual discussion sometimes.

Hello again, and thank you for replying even though I don't appreciate the snark. You're perfectly entitled to express your (wrong) opinion, just as entitled as I am to suggest you consider posting yours in your allocated containment chamber. We have quite enough regulars here who parrot your stance and whatever you have to say on the matter you call politics doesn't offer anything in the way of a stimulating discussion. It certainly isn't relevant to what the OP was asking.

It's hard to convey tone in text so in case you are concerned, I did not mean to sound tense. It's just for the record. Even if you don't take my advice seriously for now, at least remember it for when you're not in an argumentative mood. Cheers!

dubs of truth

fpbp

What's the fucking point of having multiple boards if retards like you will post whatever offtopic nonsense their thick heads think of where ever they want?

OP, asked for recommendations, all you did was post a reddit tier joke and then proceeded to samefag a bunch of times. You weren't expressing an opinion, you were being a meme-loving faggot.

I welcome you to post on Sup Forums if you're not copypasta trolling me. You see, over there, no one cares who you are, only your ideas matter. There's no safe space for you to cry and hide in. A man must use logic to make his case and only the strongest posts survive the chaos of shitposters, trolls, professional shills of Hillary, JIDF, Australians, and even worse Canadians. Most people can't hack it and decide swallow the bluepill to stay in the Matrix.

When did they make a movie about Nazi's conquering the world?

What did they mean by this?

Is there any film where Hitler remained a shitty irrelevant artist and the Weimar Republic survived the Great Depression?

It's not not off-topic because you agree with it. OP obviously expressed political bias in his post.

No, since the people who would like to see this are neither creative nor wealthy enough to produce such a movie.

>he thinks it was a jokes
>calls other people reddit

You have no proof that I samefagged. I didn't. It must tears you apart to believe there are other people who share this belief and can browse Sup Forums without being a salivating stormfag.

You see redditors are ruled by emotion, and they cannot read properly. OP asked for films in which Nazi got what they "deserved," and I made a recommendation. He may not find such a film in fiction, and he may not even find it in non-fiction documentary, but he should seek the truth without bias.

Niggers BTFO

Is there actually any movie where they are unironically showed as the good guys?

GET OFF MY TUMBLR CHANNEL

Triumph des Willens

Man in the High Castle

Devilish user

Can't think of any English language ones, obviously there will be wartime propaganda films. There are films which humanise them like Das Boot or Downfall

They weren't the good guys. You can find films portraying Germans as the good guys, but not the regime.

YEAH!!!!!!!! KILL THOSE NAZIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that worth watching or is it just tyical American-tier drivel about muh oppressive Nazis.

*tips fedora*

The scalp is begging for the JUST treatment.