How are other NFC East fans dealing with the fact that the Cowboys will basically own the division for at least the...

How are other NFC East fans dealing with the fact that the Cowboys will basically own the division for at least the next 5 years, and their teams will just be competing for a WC every year?

Cowboys gonna lose in the first round every year anyway.

Eagles will win the division next year trust me.

I read this shit every year

How many of those years have they had Wentz?

lmao Cowboys are schedule babbies, they'll fall back to earth like the panthers did this year

Just ask the fans of the AFC east

They didn't even own their division this year. They'll drop their 3rd straight to the giants in a few weeks.

Do you mean how many years have they had a meme QB?

Like every year in their franchise history.

They easily locked down the division title being lead by 2 rookies in a year when the NFC East is as good as its ever been.

It'll only get easier for them.

Feels good senpai, prefer cucking your shit up in Jerryworld to doing it in Metlifelands.

>win division 10 straight years
>get eliminated by wildcard eli every year

COWGIRLS FUCK OFF SCREEEEEEEEEE

Get shot by a poacher Eagles, get shot by a poacher.

it's a trend within the NFC East for the last decade or so. The last place team manages to either climb up to second or win the division.

Eagles aren't too far behind from becoming perennial contenders, just need some receivers without stone hands and some work in the secondary.

Inferiority complexes are a big thing in the NFC East. The Cowboys trigger everybody.

This

i switched to watching soccer. i'd rather switch sports than watch the cowboys win.

Let's see how good those rookies do once their O-Line leaves.

Didn't Panthers fans say this last year?

Wentz with a good o-line could win the division easy.
I'm with Jerry jones, I think this rookie is taking to much credit for a fantastic team. I feel bad that Romo couldn't be apart of it.

Giants fan here. After we win the superbowl from the wild card spot AGAIN, I'd say we'd be pretty happy to sneak our way into another 2-3 more.

Your window is closing pretty fast, friend.
This might be Eli's last year before he regresses into utter shit.

Have 7 wins over .500 teams, more than any other team.

Kys

Apart from Free, the O line is extremely young.

Just to be eliminated by this Rain Man motherfucker

Put Captain Kirk behind that Cowboys o line and he would throw for 7000 yards and 88 tds.

Dak is a fraud.

>The Shanty Town of Filthydelphia
JUST.

>Cowboys win the division
>Giants win the superbowl

Ain't even mad

>cowfags record 1997-2015
>152-152
you cant make this shit up
>19 years of 8-8
the other NFC East teams are certainly not worrying

Taj your well deserved dots.

>last decade or so

first time in happened within the last decade was 2011 to 2012. I stopped checking after that. It probably happened again but it isn't some set in stone shit. Eagles a meme

dal: 152-152-0 (0.500)
was: 131-172-1 (0.431)
nyg: 160-143-1 (0.526)
phi: 166-136-2 (0.546)

Redskins obv have nothing to brag about. Giants do. Eagles won on average 1 more game per season but have no SB titles so whatevs.

If you wanted to be more objective you'd count this season which you inexplicably didn't, and in that case the numbers are basically neck and neck.

Welcome to what the AFC East has been for the last decade and a half

How many years does Eli has left???

He has not miss a game since he started. Literally no injuries or at least not serious ones. Puts decent numbers every year, throws lot of picks. Plays Elite in the playoffs.

My guess is he retires at 44 after breaking Favres record

more like that's when you started watching the NFL

kys its happened 3 times in the last decade

when the fuck was the last time the eagles were even any good? and fuck the redskins.

>Redskins
>not an expansion team
They started only 18 years before the Cowboys.

Giants fan here. I'm fine with a WC as long as the Boys are fucked in the divisional round every year. I want Chad Kelly to replace manning.

>redskins: 1932
>cowboys: 1960
>18 years
texass education, ladies and gentleman