Ask a Scandinavian 6.3' atleast 10th gen. deep white breed masterrace with a superior education, job...

Ask a Scandinavian 6.3' atleast 10th gen. deep white breed masterrace with a superior education, job, economy and a girlfriend whos just passed her examinen and now is a full fledged expert physician, qualifyed questions. I have one the other way round, how does it feel to be a useless, alcohol and drunk dependant nigger who KNOWS for 100% certain that you will not reach the age of 50. How does it? Feel? Nigger?

Buuuuunch of typos, im celebrating with 500$ botles of champagne so that its ok.

In a coupple of hours i will drive my maserati home, completely drunk, knowing that im white and master race not having the slightest worry in the world that any cop might pull me over.

Nigger, your up

Lol proof or gtfo

proof? how about you proof your not a negro

Me and wifey, having great laffs at your anti nigger thread you post from your trailer

Well we're gonna rape your girlfriend whiteboi

your nasty big fat ugly bitch cunt wife who nobody else wanted or your imaginary wife? witch one is it user

First we had the whole ''black master race cucking whiteboi'' bullshit, and now this...

Why do I even keep coming back to this god forsaken shit stain excuse of a board, man fuck this.

Kek
nah she fine
Good head aswell

yheah fuck off, this is now a master race only board, fat, ugly, poor, mediocre and wrongly colored anons are no longer allowed on Sup Forums.

Suomi perkele?

Leave chad.

Sure, go ahead and endanger your physical wellbeing for no good reason. Sounds superior to me.

How does it feel to come from a predominantly muslim region?

Nobody here can counter argument anything OP said in an intelligent manner, he is superior

Its ok user, i spend most of my time in Nice, Monaco and Saint tropes anyways

Shit really? I've been to Nice a couple times.that is a nice city. Same with Monaco.

Just proof or sage

yep nice climate, but most important, they have respect for people money. Not demanding 65% taxes like certain other places:)

sure. once you proof you is you

Shown 3pics, hbu?

lol

Gotta love robberies

Well you've got it pretty nice so I can't complain. How did you end up living around there? Job or inheritance?

How does it feel to know that I'm driving my lanmower to death while celebrating with a Pancho Villa bottle you fucking white/nigger putos.

inheritance i spose, but genetics plays a huge part aswell. My family consists of a long line of well driven individuals, nobody in are doing poorly, witch basicly is up to we are supporting eahcother with everything we got. A strong network of people that deep down inside realy wants you to win, is always going to make things alot more easy :)

you sound deeply insecure

Yes i know this is the wrong place to write about personal successes, but realy, im very secure and there is nothing in this world you can say or do to make me feel any another way.

last reply to night, just to prove im not a faker i will donate 1000 euro, yea one thousand euro to the next person who trips's paypal. good luck, this is not bullshit

roll

>Latino
>24
>6'2"
>205 lbs
>firefighter

Currently in a relationship with a beautiful aryan woman. We have 1 kid already. Suck it faggot pic related.

good for you, to settle with less, i would never touch such a thing. she looks edgy, and btw i passed firefighters test aswell while doing my 9mandatory months as a soldier

6.9` turk living in scandinavia with whole family and smoking your weed everyday, whole family is on welfare while the males also work in kebab shops and other immegrant owned workplaces for dat sweet zero tax black income. the governtment thinks we are some poor slumdog family meanwhile we are buying our 4th house in the homeland. Free education while your teen females begs for my exotic immegrant big shlong in the school bathroom. Your government gets hustled and we are laughing.

Thanks mr white man

oh also how much is your rent btw? We dont have rent, guvment pays for us