Is he a bust?

Is he a bust?

Other urls found in this thread:

stack.com/a/jared-goff-doesnt-know-where-the-sun-rises-and-3-other-things-we-learned-from-hard-knocks-episode-1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. Literally JaMarcus Russell tier.

Yeah sorry

He literally has no help. Incompetent coordinator; worst offensive line in football, and no running game as a resutl; worst receiving core in the league. He has shown flashes, but that offense is handicap.

Not yet but if he keeps it up he might be one

No he's going make it. if tannehill did so can he.

Most QB's that get picked first go to awful teams. But very few do as badly as he has.

Even for a rookie quarterback going to a shitty team, that offense is a whole different dimension of terrible. Probably the worst offensive line in the league, Dak Prescott gets the best, there's 90% of your difference.

You simply cannot succeed in this league if your offensive line is shit. Never been a big Goff fan but reading much into this season is misleading.

He's garbage

Daily reminder that Jared Goff doesn't even know that the sun rises in the East and sets in the West

That is actually a thing. That is real life. Congrats on your idiot quarterback, LA Rams

I personally don't even want to call him a bust because I'm a Pac 12 guy so I saw how shit he was quite a bit and still don't get how he suddenly became the hottest thing going when he had no business being taken before the 4th

But historically draft busts are determined 95% by draft pick number (and any picks given up if traded for) and 5% who else at the position was taken after them, so he'll go down as top 5 busts all time

Yes literally Ryan Leaf

Which has been the situation for every busted QB ever. Only Smeth was able to pull himself out of those doldrums.

>Jared Goff doesn't even know that the sun rises in the East and sets in the West

Kek. The girl I was dating in HS thought the sun in Mexico was an entirely different celestial body than the sun in Canada

Check this article I found while googling this

stack.com/a/jared-goff-doesnt-know-where-the-sun-rises-and-3-other-things-we-learned-from-hard-knocks-episode-1

Here's an excerpt of the writer mocking Goff

>Jared Goff Didn't Know Where the Sun Rises

>I don't think a big enough deal is being made of this. When Rams quarterbacks coach Chris Weinke asked Goff where the sun rises and sets, the former Cal quarterback had no idea.

>For more than two decades, Goff went about his days paying no attention to how the sun moved in the sky, never noticing that it rises and sets in literally the same places every single day. Too busy tossing the ol' pigskin around to notice the biggest star in the universe, I suppose.

>Too busy tossing the ol' pigskin around to notice the biggest star in the universe
>biggest star in the universe

Top kek what a retard

looks like Ryan Gosling

kek people senpai

>a fucking leaf

SAD!

>Rams quarterbacks coach Chris Weinke

No wonder Goff sucks

>grooming the mentally handicapped

Damn leaf thats cold

Can you burgers who watch college football explain why did they pick him instead of Wentz (leaving Dak "o-line babby" Prescott out of this argument)? Was this considered a huge fuckup before the season started? I mean at least Ryan Leaf was picked after Peyton Manning and not ahead of him.

Not promising. I know it's still early but at least Wentz/Dak have shown flashes of greatness.

too soon to say imo but I'm not optimistic

he needs a lot of work to get turned around

Wentz played D-II and Goff played D-1. Which makes a marginal difference in the caliber of opponents faced by each QB.

People were wary of Wentz because he played at a really small school against weak competition.
They thought Goff was more proven when in reality he was just being carried by a good team.

They went "home town hero" route since Goff is from the LA area.
The rams are dumb as shit though and forgot no on in LA is from LA so they have no loyalty to give lol

Bullshit, plenty of them suck early on. Look at Elway.

Meh, we all got weird shit we don't know about. I didn't know a pickle was a cucumber until a couple weeks ago and I got my life in order. He scored a 36 on the Wonderlic. He's not stupid.

Wentz played in Division 2 so the average person here had no idea who he was/watched him play

There's a QB in he NFL named Aaron Rodgers who is really good. Goff went to the same college as Rodgers and that gave him a huge boost because scouts are literally retarded.

Funny how Tebow did way better than this hella nor cal faggot and can't even get a shot with a team. Sad!

Yeah

>Novato
>LA area

What?

What do u mean a pickle is a cucumber?

He's had shit coordinators since he left high school.

I really think he is redeemable.

MUH CALIFORNIAN KID

Too early to tell, he has potential but the Rams offense was so anemic it was hard to give him any room to improve. Get him a decent O-Line, a couple of good receivers outside Tavon Austin, a proper offensive coordinator. Give him two years to see his true potential

He's like 2 years younger than Wentz, I'd give him another year before calling a bust

You can succeed if you are Russell Wilson

Everyone else not so much

>goof

too soon to tell

unlike Russell who couldn't complete a pass
to save his life

> good receivers outside Tavon Austin
>Tavon Austin
>good

Please stahp. He's a gimmicky gadget player with questionable hands and was never worth the 1st & 2nd round pick he cost (due to trading up)

He's like a really shitty, expensive version of what Tyreek Hill is doing for the Chiefs right now. Don't get me wrong the Rams O is terrible and by default Tavon gets playing time but he's not good. He's possibly the most overpaid WR in the league right now.

t. (former) Rams fan from STL

PS Goff is terrible. He will be a Gabbertian player in the NFL.

Someone with his level of intelligence belongs behind a register at In n out

Dear Los Angeles, California

Sorry.

Sincerely,
St. Louis, Missouri

>the biggest star in the universe

what did he mean

>tfw too busy writing about the ol' pigskin to notice the sun isn't even close to the biggest star in the universe