Last night my only friend and I were getting drunk

>Last night my only friend and I were getting drunk
>he was getting emotional because this ex he's hung up on started dating someone
>Me and friend are both /CripplingAlcoholism/
>now he wants to stop drinking
>he started talking about changes in his life
>we got more drunk and let it slip he doesn't want to hang out with me as much anymore so he can get a girlfriend
>we only hang out once a week.
>mfw forever alone Sup Forumstard for life
>mfw the only person I hang out with doesn't actually give a shit
>mfw I keep getting used
>feel myself growing increasingly jaded
>push people away before they get close because I'm terrified
>never lived up to parent's expectations
>mfw I don't even have a bottle right now

Can we get a feels thread going Sup Forumsros? I need to purge this pain.

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

good on you user, take good care of her

Don't take it personally. Your friend wants to get sober and, unfortunately, that means cutting off drinking buddies. The fact that he still wants to maintain regular contact (I mean, my dude, grown-up men don't really hang out more than once a week unless they're neighbors or some shit so that ends once people start settling down and shit) clearly means you're important to him.

How about hit two birds with one stone and get sober, probably have your friend around more, and get your shit together. How many birds is that? You know what I mean, don't be a faggot.

It's further complicated because I have feelings for him and I don't want things to change.

>It's further complicated because I have feelings for him
Well, does he gay at all?

I'm straight user, don't make me say it. I don't want this to turn into a tits or gtfo thread. Also he has his life together already pretty well, he has a job and we go out with his coworkers sometimes.

>I don't want this to turn into a tits or gtfo thread.
It's too late.

Come on with it.

>not asking for girl privilege
>not attention whoring
>it's a feels thread

Kys newfag

>newfag
Bitch, you shouldn't be throwing that shit around if you don't know the rules.

Now, come on. You're a drunkie. Surely lots of people have seen your tits. Do the shit already.

HES RIGHT

SHOW DA TITTTTTTIEEEEESSSSSS

TITS OR GTFO

post tits

>I don't want this to turn into a tits or gtfo thread.
We're going there.

Fuck, I () forgot my image.

Become an hero anons
You are the cancer that is killing Sup Forums

I'm on your friend's situation right now. I only have one friend, but I'm getting tired of him. He never has plans. Anything we do, we do because i plan. In what kind of setting do you drink. We used to have a third friend, but all we did was drink in his truck listening to his music, so i got tired of that.

I actually just realized all those tits posts were probably a samefag kek
What a dingus

I just read you are a girl. So not the same situation at all. Does he know you have feelings. Maybe he's pulling away because he has feeling, and he's afraid you might not feel the same.

Well we have a pretty good system
When I have money I pay and vice versa
I usually come up with stuff for us to do around the city and we'll get drunk in public and have fun
For the past 3 weeks we've mostly been hanging out at his place though because we live kinda far apart and he hasn't been able to afford gas
We still have fun and have great convos when we drink though, with the exception of last night when he was being a dick

Also I had to keep him from getting in a brawl twice

That was great. /s

I told him I had feelings before and he didn't reciprocate
I've buried them now because I realized he'll probably never want me