Hopefully you stonerfags can explain what the actual fuck was wrong with me

Hopefully you stonerfags can explain what the actual fuck was wrong with me.
>Be 14 year old me
>DrugFree.jpeg
>Going up to my step brothers house for a week
>He tells me he has w33d
>Asks if I want some
>I do
>When I'm at his house, we smoke continuously for 7 days
>On the 4th day I feel weird, Not high, but not sober either
>I Freak tf out
>Step brother offers more weed suggesting that might help whatever was going on.
>I wasn't in my right mind so I thought he was a fucking genius
>Continue to smoke and the feeling "stopped"
>Not even a day later I got back to my house I start seeing hallucinations of green people and colors and shit
>trippy.PNG
>5 years later I don't see shit anymore but I do have some sort of distortion-of-reality, constant head rushes, and I am not as fluent to speaking to people irl as I was before the incident

Can someone explain what tf happened? I have no clue

It was laced

Either your brain reacted horribly or that wasn't weed. Never heard of that happening to anyone smoking actual pot

Smoking a lot of weed or doing LSD before you're an adult can fuck up your brain chemistry.

That's what I thought, But my Step brother didn't react like I did at all.

are you mentally ill? schizophrenic, psychotic, any of the sort?

Now he is

Was a stoner at a young age, but dropped it a while back.

Sounds like whatever you were smoking was either not weed, or laced.

Well there's option 3 that this is BS. But people wouldn't make shit up online would they?

Sounds like your brother's got a dodgy source, or he was stitching you up though dude.

No, not that I am aware. My therapist say I might be prone to psychosis

No, at least I dont think so... I smoked what he found out of his stepmom's stash.

Either he was lying about it being weed or you have some mental shit going on not related to weed.

>w33d
>smoking for a week straight at 14
You were dumb. Underage b&

Im currently 19, Just asking a question :P

Yeah mate, to fuck someone up that hard, for that long it's not just some green

>I do have some sort of distortion-of-reality, constant head rushes, and I am not as fluent to speaking to people irl

You eating enough red meats and shit? Them first two sound like it might just be anemia, or some other kind of malnutrition.

And you're on Sup Forums So it's pretty safe to say that you're at least 75% spergburger

Hahaha, nah, I'm not retarded like some of the people on this site. But im going to a doctor to hopefully get some answers, probably in a week.

could have been spice user

Might be something super simple that you're just freaking out over. Just keep chilled until the doc tells you what's up!

> I'm not retarded like some of the people on this site.

I'll try not to take that personally!

All in your head. That's how massive of a faggot you are. Not even kidding.

I try to believe that daily, but if it worked, I wouldn't even be on this site now would I?

Seriously doubt it was related to the weed at all. You're a massive faggot and happen to have some other unrelated mental/physical illness. Have you tried sucking cock?

I'm so glad I asked for help on the internet -_-

Find a single well-documented case of THC affecting someone in the way you're describing. Then look up rates of hypochondria among young adults/teens. Figure it out.

Don't you think i've already tried that? Sup Forums is like, my last resort when it comes to advice. that's kinda why i'm here

Whether or not something is fucking with your head, the affects sound rather mild. I guaranty your obsession over it has had more of a negative impact on your quality of life than the actual ailment. Your doctor will find nothing wrong because it's not exhibiting any serious symptoms. Just move on with your life. This is real advice you fucking faggot.

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT