S/fur bread ride fred and pals are at it again, same old shit

s/fur bread ride fred and pals are at it again, same old shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jx2fp-kKOIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I miss Mew.

S/fur: the movie: the ride: the shot glass

My bad..

I wish she would just have a sona and keep it instead of changing every three weeks

I didn't even know Gradie had more than 1.

Yeah she has like six that she seems to rotate

Now gradie is just a character but she has a goat that's her sona before that it was mareena and then gradie and she just keeps changing

Do you like her as a person? I kinda only care when I associate a sona with an actual person. Otherwise they're just basically characters to me.

I don't dislike her but she has some annoying tendencies

She's pretty insecure as a person which isn't bad but she's very open about it, like a teenager would be and she sees criticisms as slights to her personality. She projects that insecurity alot into vapidness or her own image. She tries to be the hard mean bitch but she's really not like that

She makes new FA accounts that she's totally going to use from now on but a few months later she has another one. Her constantly changing who or what her Sona is doesn't help either. It's one thing to have your character change as you do but having a new one every few months tells me that she isn't happy at all with anything

Well, I can't upload. And everyone left when they saw me so guess this thread's dead.

Ya.. that pretty much describes half the fandom.

I think she should stop having a Sona (or rotating then every day) and have one that she identifies with strongly and then just have characters

Instead of 'oh yeah I don't identify with mareena any more so now it's back to gradie'

Nice rack

Thanks

I need to get some more new art.

What do you have?

I meant outside of the current art in the furry folder. Though I could probably get a commission or two.

Oh. Lame.

Is this spam? Because either way, it's neat to look at.

Looks like something from a metal album. Really digging it.
youtu.be/Jx2fp-kKOIw

I'm waiting for some artists to get open slots, and saving up a bit of cash. They'll open up soon enough.