What's going to happen when Barb dies?

What's going to happen when Barb dies?

He will fuck her corpse

ward of the state

Thanks for the kek m8

Lahey gets the park?

It's going to get real weird that's for sure. I think the most logical answer is that he will end up institutionalized. There isn't any other possible outcome other than prostitution sadly. It'll be the dark endgame Saga and will last the rest of his life

He already killed her and assumed her identity.

Nice.

Julian already has it... spoiler alert

Mental institutionalisation probably won't exist after the Trump administration.

Who the fuck would pay to fuck Chris?

This is a Chris-chan thread, not a thread for autogaslit shitlibs to make retarded predictions about a basic bitch conservative.

This
I bet he goes full on Ed Gein
skin mask and fapping in her clothes.
Yeah... That's what will happen for sure

Go away cancer. Go cry about it in the liberal circle jerk thread

You underestimate internet celebrity. Someone bought his totem for $1,500. Someone will absolutely pay to rent his asshole guaranteed

I hate that virgin fat weeb

And that was somebody from Sup Forums

I'm not saying someone wouldn't be willing to hire him for the memes and epin internet points.
I'm just talking from a practical angle. They wouldn't be able to complete the transaction because their boner would die.

Nope, don't buy it. The internet culture has glorified fetishism and there's no doubt in my mind that someone out there wants to do horrible disgusting things to that man child. All it'll take is some man sucking his duck one time he's gone the other direction..

Who the fuck is this?

How new are you?