10/10 nigress post!

10/10 nigress post!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=assZ9bcucmQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

jk

Thanks, I can still fap to this. You failed maricon!

Theres no such thing. Black women are shittier on the inside then even their skin would lead you to believe. Only black girls other black girl hate are okay but that's usually because they act 'uppity'.
tl:dr 10/10 girls are not 'black'.

>happy fap, choto

Taste is subjective faggot. Your observation fails even as a joke!

Interracial relationships are degenerate.

Good for you, defiling your race because you get hard for a phat ass. That's all most 'black' women are. The ones who aren't are reviled by other darky woman who say they 'uppity, don't know where they came from, sure not trying ta be black'. Real black women are vapid peices of shit. Tip: if a negress can hold a conversation about anything not indirectly related to being black, they aren't really black.

Not black you faggot

sauce or name?

Vicky vixxen - blacks on blondes

You are such an idiot.

Many thanks

I think you are describing the difference between a nigger (ghetto) and a black.

I would rather have sex with a white man than a black woman, race traitors are scum.

youtube.com/watch?v=assZ9bcucmQ

Look at the mad nigger in this thread because he doesn't want white men looking at "his" women.

Newsflash: all women belong to white men, including black men who are just women in men's clothing.

Are those man nipples I see there?

nope it's your twisted mind that force you in to see a fag everytime you see a girl..

sauce?

I don't know where you grew up or when was the last time you saw a nipple but one thing I am sure is those are not normal-woman-tits ones