Discuss?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUtt9JZng-g&t
youtube.com/watch?v=TpJvFeCntHo
youtube.com/watch?v=P76dNgGBf1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's not.
It's just not for the likes of you

"I am a bedroom listener who cannot comprehend music that is not intended to be listened to from start to finish in my bedroom" - you

This sounds so fucking dated, I can't tell if Richard is intentionally trying to constantly reimagine his older music or if he really doesn't know any different.

This even sounds dated compared to Windowlicker, which was nearly 20 years ago now.

'People with mediocre intelligence pretend to like shit to seem sophisticated and elevate themselves above others' - Me.

omg so dated!! get with the times grandpa!! wheres the OPN synths on this release, jesus!!

It's an honest point though, artists get shit on for doing the same thing over and over again all the time. Richard has done really creative shit in the past though, even recently acoustic instruments was pretty cool
We've just heard this already and it isn't even as good as the old stuff so why bother?

It's just too autistic.... I mean even with Syro, it wasn't that accessible to people, and I doubt many are still listening to it much, but it still had some moments of the genius of Richard. But this album is just crap, the only people who will claim to like it are those that are highly inauthentic and dishonest, that will claim to 'get it' no matter how shit his work is.

it's supposed to be a collection of club tools and nihe experiments similar to analogue bubblebath and the other minor ep's he released in the 90s

quoting yourself isn't even autistic it's just sad

>nihe
niche

>2017
>not quoting yourself

if all you respond to is drum timbres then you're're a fucking idiot lol

>niche
nietzsche

>nietzsche

Adolf Hitler

Everything on there sounds dated though lol
You can't be this blind

First two tracks are pretty cool I thought. I liked 8 and 9 too.
It's not meant to be a major release afaik, seems just an EP of short sketches/experiments.

shut up LOL

It's not shit or i will f8 you
ayy, nice Emin art

I don't love it either. I want to hear some hard shit from him like he was playing at the end of his live set at Field Day. Cheetah was not bad, but similarly didn't feel like it was new ground in any way.

I agree with that it seems like it's not a major release.

Listen to this

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZUtt9JZng-g&t

Then listen to this

youtube.com/watch?v=TpJvFeCntHo

youtube.com/watch?v=P76dNgGBf1c
He'd better fucking put this on his next album. These are some borderline Drukqs-tier beats.

>ayy, nice Emin art

Emin art is no better than a literal piece of shit. Spiritually and visibly.

4:07 onward is nice

Check out George W Bush's art if you wanna see true shit.
>Pic related

lmao. He has made Merkel look far too pretty. Still better than Tracey Emin tho.

madness