Pretender or contender?

Pretender or contender?

Pretender

They might win one playoff game depending on who they draw. But they wont make the owl.

pretenders duh

I think that the Packers, Seahawks (depending on if Cuckson has a good game), Giants, and maybe Falcons all have a shot at beating them.

Julio Jones vs That secondary...ooo boy.

Id say the Falcons are more likely than the Xecucks to be a lock for beating them. IF the Falcons make it that far, that is.

Listen here buddy. I don't know who you are, and I don't particularly care, but one thing that is for certain is that your fat, stupid, American ass needs to immediately leave Sup Forums and never return. Honestly, do you ever read what you've typed before you hit send? Or do you just mash on the keys like the brain dead mong you are, before lifting your 100 pound arm in the general direction of the mouse, and flailing wildly in order to send whatever pathetic shitpost you thought would get you a few (you)s. And you know what buddy? You got me. Bra fucking vo. I've responded, but only to tell you that I hate you. I don't know you, but something tells me if I met you in real life I would hate every fiber of your being. You know nothing about sports, and need to kys. Preferably quickly. You disgust me.

Might as well give us the rings already

I think their O-Line overrates their entire offense, Dak and Zeke are good but that O-Line is crazy good. I think there's at least 3-4 backs in the league better than Zeke, and yet people think he's an MVP lock, never mind the play of Rodgers, Brady, Ryan, etc.. Don't trust their defense to be good enough against teams like ATL or GB, and Seattle's D is good enough to stuff Zeke and make Dak try to beat them (he wont). I'd be surprised if they even make the SB.

I only say maybe because the Falcons defense is really sus, don't know if they could stop their offense.

Front seven has been getting to the quarterback a lot better as of late. 14 sacks in the last three games. Secondary has been a lot better than they've gotten credit for as well. I'm not sure that they'd be able to contain Julio Jones, but with the pass rush starting to get hot, I like the odds a little more.

The Cowboys also have the top rush defense in the NFL at 81.5 YPG. Granted, a lot of that comes from teams having to play from behind and throwing a lot more, but this defense has quietly become a top-10 unit. Don't sleep on them.

>Seattle
>run defense
>especially with their starters all injured

Rookie QB's always choke in the playoffs

Team is pretty good all around. Dak is the only pretender. Romo would look like Arron fucking Rodgers if he was in right now. Damn shame

Zeke leads the league in yards after contact though, it's not just the line.

That's why they have a fourteen-year veteran backing him up

Why make these threads everyone knows they're the panthers 2.0

Tbh literally the only reason to hate this team are Cowboys fans, who admittedly are retards. But this really is a fantastic team at least on offense. The only team that can stop them are the Giants.

I always felt like Cam was never really that good last year and didn't deserve the MVP, it should've been Brady.

>Top tier Offense with Zeke, Dak, Dez, Witten, Beasely (Williams and Butler are good too)
>Top Tier OLine
>Mediocre Defense that turned good with pic related and Randy Gregory
Before the defense got good I'd say that the boys might have some trouble but with how they shut out Detroit in the second half(who is known for its late comebacks) I don't see a more complete team in the NFC

falcons gon lite they punk azz up

except the team around the qb is good

They will lose to the New England GOATriots in the Super Bowl.

Might as well give us the rings already

You're joking, right. Romo is the master of choking in the playoffs.

Thanks Bruce

The defense should get a little better at the start of the playoffs too with Mo Claiborne and D-law coming back from injury.

>cowboys are good
When will this meme end?

After they won their 5th consecutive Superbowl and Dak retires

Are you not aware the cowboys are not allowed by the universe to advance past the 1st round?

Comprender

The Cowboys first playoff game this year is in the second round you nonce.

>the O-line makes the offense over-rated

You realize the o-line will be playing in the playoffs too, right?

The Seahawks have been exposed. It's all Cowboys going forward