CYBORG TO APPEAR IN "THE FLASH"

>Please, like Cyborg!

variety.com/2016/film/news/cyborg-the-flash-movie-1201838408/

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookresources.com/article/who-is-vulko-willem-dafoe-justice-league-character-explained
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All fucking niggers must fucking hang.

>actor who costs nothing to appear in everything

They just randomly throw darts with pinned character's photos on the wall, don't they? Their cameos don't make any sense.

check'd

But seriously though, why are they pushing Cyborg so much? Nobody likes him or thinks he's interesting. Even the cancerous Teen Titans fanbase ranks him as the weakest character.

It has to be the diversity thing I guess. But even then, why not just do the Stewart version of Green Lantern who's already well known from the Justice League cartoon? Then you get your token black guy but also get to have an actually relevant and classic member of the Justice League rather than some random high schooler with metal attachments.

They could've even went full meme and hired Idris Elba desu, I'd rather have that and most people probably would too

Is he going to be white or asian at least? I mean they blackwash some of the characters so why can't they do the opposite once a time.

>people will never get over a 5 year old marketing move and cry about how it should have been the other token black superhero

>trying to make a hero nobody cares about relevant instead of using other, more popular characters

It's like DC WANTS to fail

Man, you're questioning the decisions of the studio that wasted Dafoe on some Aquaman's sidekick.

where the hell is green lantern?

> wasted Dafoe on some Aquaman's sidekick
Please tell me you are joking.

I will only like it if he says BOOOYAAAAAH

Cyborg is easily their most popular black character. I like him enough but I prefer him on the Teen Titans. Also I fucking hate the design he had in that trailer. I really hope they change it by release because it looks like edgy overdesigned Bayformers Megatron shit

he's pretty boring in all installments i've seen with him (don't read comics though) and he was always just boring; but he was far better in teen titans than starfire
she's the worst

why do they do anything? watching suicide squad leads me to believe that they have no idea what they are doing. John Stewart Green Lantern would be better especially since their GL movie was bad and doesn't count anymore.

To be fair, they're making Flash and Cyborg best buddies in the movies.

~2020 as GL Corps movie, I think.

Get rid of the Cyborg standalone movie and make a Joker spin off or Harley spin off movie!

Those characters have way more fans

Memepool dug up his corpse, cynically deflied him and raped in the arse. Seriously, I'll not be surprised to learn that WB executives held off GL until the bad rep from Reynolds' self-deprecation wears off.

how does one even break a martians neck?
Can't J'onn just morph his neck or become intangible alltogether?

The answer is Countdown was an awful event.

Awful.

KANYE LOOKS LIKE THAT?

>their most popular black character
I thought it was Green Lantern

Is Green Arrow really a part of JL? How is he relevant among literal gods?

comicbookresources.com/article/who-is-vulko-willem-dafoe-justice-league-character-explained
>To be fair
What's that supposed to mean? It's absolutely random. Hell, I don't even understand what I saw in his BvS Justice League Commercial, not to say how autistic Flash would develop friendship with some cyborg dude.

Most popular originally black DC character with normies and kids*

>he doesn't follow the arts

Well I guess without Beast Boy they had to force some bromance with somebody else

>comicbookresources.com/article/who-is-vulko-willem-dafoe-justice-league-character-explained
That's it, I'm done. Fuck WB/DC.

this

why didnt they make him Joker?

>among literal gods
Batman is no god, but he can take down a god.

Because most cast directors are retards thinking only in terms of star power and recognition.

>Please, like Cyborg!

So Marvel does this and no one cares but DC puts other characters in their movies and it's a problem?

To me this move makes a lot of sense but then again I'm not one of you DC BTFO or Marvel BTFO.

I just want to see cool shit.

>
Not at all, the reason is there's a WB producer and executive called Geoff Johns he was writer of Green Lantern and is a HUGE fan of Hal Jordan, he knew WB wanted the black green lantern for the movie so he needed to Shield his pet character, He introduced and forced Cyborg, and started to push him in every media (he was CCO back then) and convinced the movie suits that Cyborg was popular.

So in a single move he got rid of Martian Manhunter and the black green lantern, he knew there was no chance they would had put 2 blacks guys in the Team. He was desperate after the GL movie he was involved bombed

But Cyborg had already been gaining in popularity 8 years before the Green Lantern movie. Look i'm only a casual DC Comic fan and I was only marginally aware that there was at one time a black GL. Casual fans like me, normies and kids are way more familiar with Cyborg.

Batman is a fag that should only be doing behind the scenes stuff. Pushing him into action is shit writing. And GA is even worse than bat, so what the fuck does he do?

People will definitely have a turn around on Cyborg when they see the actual movie provided they really show what he's capable of, as well as this character who now has to deal with a body that isn't really his.

Also I think it's great who they got to play his dad

kek I didn't even realize that. P cool tbqh

>Also I think it's great who they got to play his dad

agreed.

>yet more capeshit

Oh for fucks sake

>tfw no teen titans go movie

Does this Flash works at STAR labs?
It would make sense if he does

>Cyborg solo film
>with a black guy that isn't Will Smith

It's going to fail.

Eugh I hate Cyborg's design
Why is it so fucking overdesigned

It looks like some retard on here designed it

the robot parts are used to communicate/create a bond with white people

I like BvS and MoS but Cyborg is a mistake. Better ways to shoehorn a brother into the league

Damn. I didn't even realize.

>Better ways to shoehorn a brother into the league

Yeah like make him Aquaman :^)

*crickets*

kek

sounds like shit. why can't we have martian manhunter and hawkslut

>no GL John Stewart
>no Hawkgirl
>no BBC
>no interspecies

DROPPED.

Because Goyer thinks only nerds who haven't been laid care about them.

Vixen >> Shayera lol but Warhawk tho

>Goyer
>DCEU

Not anymore

>? It's absolutely random
Not it isn't. Flash was the Jokester of The Justice League. Cyborg was a massive clown in Teen Titans. It's a tight fit. Just have to hope that Cyborg accepts his Darth Vaderism fast and becomes Mr. BOOYAH again

Okay Sup Forums..

You can push a button and Batman Forever and Batman & Robin end up good movies that tie in elements of the DC universe but the New Batman Adventures ends up shit so instead of the DCAU we get a DC cinematic universe as good as the DCAU.

Do you push it?

Can't you just say fuck off back to Sup Forums and hide the thread like a normal person?

No because I am genuinely interested. I personally wouldn't sacrifice the DCAU to make the DC movies good.

you watch cartoons? you have to be 18 to post here

>He posted this comment to Sup Forums unironically

>PLEASE LIKE HIM
>PLEEEEEASE

Of all the fucking characters to use, why didn't they just use Martian Manhunter? He portrays himself as a nignog half the time when he's in disguise, why get rid of him for this shitty fuck?

>I thought it was Green Lantern
Hal is the most popular Green Lantern by a long shot. John Stewart was, and is, literally who tier and people only know of him from Justice League and for being in an interracial relationship with Hawk Girl.

That's his entire legacy. He isn't popular at all.

Why not just make a Titans movie instead? They've got Cyborg, they just need the rest of them. And ASR can play Terra.

p
KINO
E
T
I
C

>teen titans go
(you)

They're saving Slade/Deathstroke for another suicide shit movie, can't have a Teen Titans movie without him.

We need more DSL's in capefilm. Don't watch this shit show but her face screams FUCK MY MOUTH