How accurate is this and what tier are you?

How accurate is this and what tier are you?

I am a NEET. I transcend all this nonsense.

you forgot finances faggot

Wow, I have to admit, it's been at least a week since I saw one of these threads.

Im doing a dual bachelor in software engineering and business

>mathematics
what dumb shit are you going to do with just a math degree

I'm in English because it's required, and everything else is either god tier or not listed. What am I, am I god tier because the majority lies there, mid tier because the average, or shit tier because the one-bad-apple-spoils-the-bunch shit

physics master race

>Medicine
>God tier

Straight to the top user

physics nia

Probably want to take Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and especially Astronomy out of God Tier. Since then do any of those people make money?

Shit list.

>doing programs from 2 different colleges
Have fun taking 6 years to finish undergrad. You probably could have done a MIS specialization in your business school and be out in 4 years.

I asked myself that same question. Unless you're in the top 1%, you're pretty much limited to becoming a math professor, and I had no interest in that. Made the right choice, and went into physics.

Studying polisci and philosophy b/c my school has no pre-law department. Gotta climb my way up

Those fields make shit loads of money and they actually contribute something to society

NEET master race here too
all these fags running around building sandcastles in the storm forgot what life really is

Not sure what the variable of the scale is. If it is for wealth then law and pharm need to be moved up. Math and Physics can make you a lot if you're like godly at them. Engineering is too broad of a subject to be considered under one roof.

Electrical Engineer BTW

Protip: it doesnt matter

Masters in Accounting. CPA. Should be god tier.

>geology
>top tier
kek'd

It's accurate in terms of how easily and well you'll get paid.

physics + compsci faggot here. fuckin love it.
also, why the fuck is compsci in the same tier as kinesiology? technology is dominating the world, it should be in a tier of it's own.

I'd say about 60% accurate. especially god tier and low tier is messed up
4/10

I live in Texas and with geology you can get paid a lot by oil companies.

Agree. Everyone is relying on comp sci to comment here checkm8

Accurate, triple majoring in god tier. AMA

Thom yorke always looks like he's got sand in his sand or he's trying to wink

Also completely not biased cause I'm in comp sci...

which ones and why are you so autistic

>Physics fag here
I'm not independently wealthy, but make enough to buy some nice things, and put some away for retirement. My old man worked with the very rich, and they throw hundred dollar bills around like most of us would throw pennies.

>computer science
>mid tier
The whole fucking reason I'm going back to school in my 30's for this is because it's supposed to be way higher than fucking mid-tier. This image triggers the shit out of me tbh.
He has a lazy eye.

this is probably newfaggy but what site is the flower at the bottom?
also why is the quad chan not even on the list? it would probably be somewhere between fedora and red pill

this is the gayest shit ive ever seen, and theres about 5 dick rate and trap threads a day on this board.

Most politicians take Philosophy before Law
Or engineering and political studies

Data science or actuarial science

I'm just a developer or if you'd like an "architect" for a small team. If comp sci is mid tier I guess I am shit tier. Really respect some of the work they do.

Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics

>Be me, little kid
>Holy fuck the world is cool
>Holy fuck space is cool
>Want to explore space
>omg astronauts try too hard
>instead go into sciences
>IQ of 144
>Near Eidetic Memory
>Physics sluts
>Chemistry sluts
>Math doesn't have sluts
>want to go into private sector
>not Asian, going to MIT
>feel accomplished
>still want to die
>oops

Kinesiology? Get that shit out of here

Also,
> God tier reporting in

Obvious freshman is obvious

It's below shit tier, IT skills are things people pick up naturally in life these days and by the time you finish a course on it your knowledge will be out of date

Astronomy really? Hey guys let's hire this retard who can name Jupiter's moons and remembers how many times he's wanked over the idea of wiping his dick on Saturn

geology and law is top tier?
but computer science is not god tier?
who the fuck made this?

iq 144 gotta be cool

mines 131 and i thought i was pretty neat but also at a shit tier school cuz depression and never tried.

planned out muh suicide but decided to go to counselling cuz it struck me that I may not be the best person to decide whether my death is a good idea.

she came to the conclusion after talking to me for 30 minutes that my iq was at least 95th %ile and thats whats causing most of the shit wrong with my mental state.. too easy to see all the shit wrong around me and too neurotic to see the positives.

Who picks up programming naturally in life? I mean a few nerds, sure, but not most people.

This is just silly. If you think you can do the job of a dev or better yet a computer scientist then to do it. It pays a ton. I bet you know a great deal about excell right? Yeah basically the same

>why isn't my autism valued

>iq 144 gotta be cool
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

i dont even study, im just saying this list is stupid.
the last geologist i saw died a while ago and lead a group of people who believe that the nazis live on the moon. but yeah im sure a guy like this is a "top tier" human.

>excell

I know how it is man, I've spent a good ten or twelve weeks under care of a ward because of the shit I did. I find enjoyment in the difficulty of the sciences, though. I highly reccomend the fields for anyone above IQ 115

Excel. Happy?

>Hawkins's black hole theory
>still consider that vegetable motherfucker a valuable input
What's it like literally being autistic?

>being this new
>fails to realize that the chart referred to Infinitychan
>calling stuff gay
Is it summer already.

Some bad ass shit if you're any good

you totally got me! I never thought that people on an anonymous imageboard would lie! I might as well just stop coming on here because everything I see are lies.

Kill yourself, it doesn't matter if the guy is lying.

Aero engineering. God

My major isn't on there soo...

>Chemistry top tier
Glorified cook

>Economics and Philosophy low and shit tier
True patrician choices.
Missing accounting and management somewhere mid

I majored in physics for undergrad and am currently going through med school, talk about debt

How do you guys like it? Do you have jobs or still going to school for it? Working on anything cool?

Why the change in focus?

>people arguing over who's degree is better
>in reality everyone fucked over by crippling debt and unemployment
>keep making yourselves feel better

I'm currently between junior and senior year. doing an internship working underneath an engineer at a paper mill. I'm gonna make at least $70,000 a year after I graduate. Job placement out of my program is 100% but 30% of guys take jobs they couldve gotten with a two year degrees but still make hella cash. Theres a big market for electrical engineers in USA

I actually never went to school. Just had an interest and a friend, who did go to school, just picked me up for a job. Worked out alright for me. Just a dev though

Would you consider paleontology to be a life science, or geology?

>music major
>still making more than you

I mean music major is fine as long as you are actually good, but most are shit tho. Shit tier master race reporting in.

Not much change, I minored in bio and did a couple pre med courses. It's common for people of all stem majors to go into med school. Believe it or not, pre med majors do the worst on the mcat, and it just so happens that physics majors do the best. You can look up the specific stats. I guess the answer to your question is that I always knew I wanted to go to med school, but I majored in physics because I was really interested in it and wanted to learn more about the world around me. I know I'm a nerd

>Graphic Designer/Animator
>Not god tier because op is a faggot.

Also minored in political science so call me a double-shit bananna-split

What is it you would do at a paper mill as an EE? You work with designing the machinery?

So what does it mean if your profession is god-tier but your degree is low-tier?

kek, some faggot low-level wageslave at NASA is higher tier than lobbyists and politicians

>double-shit bananna-split

>gonna make at least $70,000 a year after I graduate
Bragging about an income you don't even have pathetic

Nerdy is something people say until they have grown up. Having a general curiosity is going to make you interesting. In any case that sounds really cool. Wish I had the same ambition when I was younger. Good luck man

US unemployment is under 5% now. Get off your ass and get a job fucker.

Lacks metrics. Terrible.

Is that wages, security, benefits, social standing, or some shitlord's opinions? because making video games, social media, or tv/film, it ain't there, and that's a fuckton of money, and social standing...

So, all stupid.

Adults actually brag about being a nerd or geek for exactly this reason

What is stupider the post or the one who responds?

>designing machinery

The guys that have been here for 20 years just designed a huge reboot of the motors, motor drives, and logic controllers. Starting out you can expect to just do office work.

But you need electrical knowledge to know which office work you need to do. Like my job so far has been sourcing spare parts we need for the new stuff they just put in. Mostly I just email people about how much parts are gonna be, but I need to know what stuff is critical and is likely to fail.

what episode did Walt say this? or is it bad lip reading?

It's at the bottom then read the OP pic

Exactly. And fair enough. You may say the word but now it is a badge of honor. Besides the money you will make, you still end up being an interesting person. In the real world it counts for a lot.

Google is your friend

lol I'm the med major, that guy wasn't me, but thanks for the kind comments

how the fuck is computer science mid tier

If you want to make money business is God tier.

That sounds less cool but still interesting. So basically your job is to anticipate needs based on existing machinery?

Because while the jobs pay well everyone who's good at this can't figure out decent hygiene

I hate all the fucks in my major who learned python and java then took a couple algorithms classes and think they're hot shit. No. The beauty of CS is in a comprehensive understanding of software from design to its realization on the hardware, not knowing how to use a fucking API. I just hope that my burning passion for this field distinguishes me and I don't get trampled by the swarming retards.

Not him, but paying well is literally all I care about anyway. Happiness is a myth and I'd rather be depressed and well-to-do than depressed and poor.

Shit tier ftw

I've got a bachelor of Aviation - its as useless as it sounds.

Whats your plans with CS? Work on processors? Help build compilation for some language?