NO:Tyreke Evans scores 12 w/ 5 dimes, 5 boards
CHI:Jimmy Makes The Shot: Butler hits game winner
LAC:Chris Paul (hamstring) scores 21 in return
LAC:DeAndre Jordan grabs 25 rebounds in loss
BKN:Brook Lopez scores 33 points in loss at CHI
MLW:Jabari Parker hands out 7 assists, scores 31
ATL:Dwight Howard grabs 22 rebounds in win

Other urls found in this thread:

sportingnews.com/nba/news/kevin-durant-thunder-vs-warriors-russell-westbrook-james-harden-trade-okc/1tt026yq1lmjj1vh97biyotfwf
youtube.com/watch?v=DuNH1tEk64A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Schedule

he's playing like a man possessed and FUCK KEVIN DURANT

now we do what we want

Brodie in last five games: 38.7/10.2/11.2 on 48/37/84

How does he do it Sup Forums?

SOON

Okc is also 4-1, only losing to the Hawks which the nba admitted only won due to several blown calls.

what the hell this nigga did to his hair, has it always been like this?

>tfw Kd's face isn't in the clouds

He had like 17 boards the last game, it's fucking crazy

Then again he's entering his prime right now, so it's like Kobe's 81 point season

I knew Brodie's girl played ball but didn't know she played at UCLA

It makes it more of a wonder he didn't come to LA with his girl's family living here

>48/37
The near 40 point triple double average is impressive but this is whats fucking mindblowing.

He stat pads and steals rebounds from his big man

Damn faces look so similar
QtBrook

Confirmed never played basketball. I was a highschool center and played some time in college, 20 minutes a game or so average, at a D1 school. One year I played with a point guard who could grab rebounds. Which is good, because when you're boxing their big man out, you might loose position if you try and grab it. So my job was to be a wall and shield the ball. That's what Adams and Kanter do, if you watch the tape. Dumbass.

I didn't ask for your life story

Then don't post dumb shit on my board, Harry. Fuckin idiot, go back to turkposting.

Can I post on your board please?

Yes, thanks for asking, babe. Just don't be mean to my Thundies or I'll have to box you out like I did to Larry.

Lmao just admit Westbrook is a ball-hogging chimp who can't do shit for his team. He's supposed to be carrying them, but they're going to be fighting for their current 5th seed all season. OKC is just bad, and Westbrook is never going to win an MVP with them, so quit fooling yourself. He's an entertaining player to watch but he's no MVP.

Statpadding is a meme dude. Getting a rebound is literally never going to be a negative, plus he gets most his rebounds by skying over niggas. Only when refering to Westbrook could someone come up with a term like "statpadding".

What the fuck is wrong with you? They're going to be the Fourth seed soon and he's averaging a triple double. Honestly not even memeing you just kill yourself, people as stupid as you don't deserve to be alive.

>Houston Cockets fan

Stop being so salty dude.

You haven't played ball competitively. Go home, child.

>they're going to be fourth seed soon
You're dreaming pham

I'm not the one insulting peoples intelligence

>ball hogging chimp
Not even remotely true, he's a top 10 passer in the league easily. The Lobs he throws are a thing of beauty.

>He's supposed to be carrying them
And he is, without them Okc wouldn't win a single game.
> but they're going to be fighting for their current 5th seed all season
Good for them? They lost Ibaka, Durant and Waiters in one season. They literally lost the face of their francise, and a Dpoy level talent. What do you want from them?
>OKC is just bad
They're one game back from the fourth seed and the play the clippers in two days, who will be coming of a back to back. They're not bad at all and I think they have a shot at upsetting a solid squad.
>He's an entertaining player to watch but he's no MVP.
If 32/11/10 on 44/32/84 on a fourth seeded team isn't an mvp then I'm afraid I don't know what is. You're a clown.

Once Oladipo and Payne are back (read: in the next week), they're going to be able to make a solid run for the third seed. Oladipo found his pacing in the sixth game streak before he was injured - percentages across the board were career highs. In the mean time, Donovan has found some solid rotations. Morrow's value has been realized, Abrines has broken out. Semaj is playing better even tho his playmaker (oladipo) has been out. Kanter is the most offensively efficient center in the league. When Cameron Payne is back, the summer league MVP and a sophomore with tons of potential, Semaj will be more of a third string catch and shoot guy. Cameron had many great games last year.

The Thunder destroy any teams that rely on scoring in the paint. They sometimes go down to small ball lineups, but with Cameron/Oladipo and with grant (who is scoring career highs and improvements every game) gives them a very deep small ball option (combined with players like morrow and abrines.

Of course, we're forgetting things like steven's steady improvement. He is becoming a lot more consistent as a 20/10 guy.
Sabonis is a runner up ROTY candidate who is fine on defense and offensively has some impressive moves. He will only get better.

It seems like the thunder are the only team equipped in the western conference to challenge the warriors

>1.0 game out

>Clippers on a four game losing streak while Okcs' on a four game winning streak

>Clippers have a back-to-back with the Rockets and Okc

It's like you don't even watch the nba.

OKC is not going to be fourth seed. Don't get excited because you've beat a couple of low grade teams. Let's see how you do tomorrow against the Grizzlies :)

I agree with all this up to the part where you said >only team

I think the spurs have a good shot senpai. Honestly I think Kd will choke if he gets in a series against Okc, too many emotions.

>you've
Nah

And I'm pretty confident they will beat the Grizzles. They're way too similar.

I'm not playing though, but I'll be watching :^)

Yeah, the only team was an attempt to layer some irony.

I think what Donovan is doing with that bench is pretty amazing DESU. Really excited to see what the healthy squad can do. Every game, they get better.

>reverse image search

>no results

The Thunder are a first round exit. The franchise is a joke, with the biggest mistake being getting rid of Harden. The Thunder have had too many chances, and once Westbrook's body gives up after over exherting his athleticism to carry a shit team, they will be left rebuilding.

Westbrook is unironically better than Kobe. Call him a statpadder, but he gets shit done. Kobe just ballhogs.

Statpadder>Ballhog

cute doggo

5 rings > 0 rings

sorry i love brodie but its true

Westbrook would win 10 rings if he had Shaq and/or Gasol

So salty. Okc is second round bound man, they're playing the Clips as of now. Thats a matchup I favor them in desu.

is he using fucking Clover? or am I seeing shit

Similar in the sense that they both have bad offense?

Celtic's Cavs should be fun.

Maybe if he didn't have to play with Durchoke, he'd of won a ring by now?

Except he didn't, he had Durant and Harden in a meme league suited for meme players, which they are

He should have at least 1 ring by now

Looks like a standard texting app senpai.

Are you serious? Like honestly, you believe OKC has a chance against the Clippers? I mean, they are a team known for being the biggest chokers, but you think Russell Westbrook can beat Paul, Griffin, Reddick, Crawford, and Jordan with the team he has right now? Pfffffffffffft

They did already earlier this season. The clipper dramaqueens can't handle a real basketball player in brodie.

100%. The season series is 1-1 and they've both been close games. Damian Lilliard did it last year(provided their were injuries). I 100% believe that one or both of them will be hurt again. If not he's still got a real shot of winning anyway.

Harden was still young and played like absolute ass against the Heatles.

He wasn't just bad in that series, he was Anderson Verajao bad. A traffic cone could have played better defense because it probably could have drawn a few charges.

Damn, a wife who you can come home to and play ball with. Whoever wins gets to be on top, whoever loses has to do the home chores for the day. She plays him in on PS4 every day while calling him weak. He pretty much responds by throwing a pillow on her and they just start fucking each other's brains out on the sofa. And when it's time for work, you go out and make your five-figure check every other night while she plays PS4 all day.

You will never have this kind of financial stability or relationship success this man has.

holy shit i think you are right im on mobile can someone try and sharpen the screen? this is the best i can do on muh google apps

>/nba/ shitting on OKC for no good reason
>while defending the CLIPS of all teams
What the fuck? Can we talk about more fun things like how the memers blew a 15 point lead in the 4th quarter?

2008-11 too young. 2012-16 were there prime years and they got one healthy run. In 2016. Against the 67 win spurs and 73 win Warriors. In 2012 they went up against the Spurs and Heat, the next two champions and one of the best teams ever in the heat. Yeah... I'll give em a pass.

>i'll give em a pass

It's literally just one dude being salty though.

probably clips4life. OKC is capable of being a top team this season. They're literally /ourguys/.

I really just think thats a messenger app.

the modern day 90's Jazz, with the added bonus of being screwed by a CBA that was supposed to help small-market teams but really just screwed over well built small market teams and helped mediocre small market teams stay mediocre.

it's not bright out in okc. Nice try tho 2016 was a healthy playoff run, but Durant missed 20~ games still. Could've been a sixty something win team

This isn't CSI familia, you can't sharpen when there's no quality

But side by side it is interesting

Let's also remember that Reddick and Blake are injured in that squad.

They are without two starters, OKC is without a starter and a key cog in the bench. This match would be a toss if it wasn't for the current resume of losses they've had. They lost to teams such as New Orleans, Lakers, Nuggets, and Dallas (all sub .450).

OKC has had longer time to mask their injuries and swap pieces in the rotation to create cohesive lineups where even the bench gives some mixed starter units a run for their money.

Clippers have not had enough time to formulate a chemistry with missing pieces to accommodate the level of play required to maintain a 4-seed. They may keep it into the new year because Memphis will be relatively healthy and eager to box in Kanter and Adams. But they won't keep it for long, especially if OKC can beat Memphis and them.

Is /nba/ really just a place for in the closet, lonely white boys to goggle and argue over black men they wish would dominate them?

I know a lot of people think trading James Harden was just a cheap move, but Okc really got screwed with Durants contract. sportingnews.com/nba/news/kevin-durant-thunder-vs-warriors-russell-westbrook-james-harden-trade-okc/1tt026yq1lmjj1vh97biyotfwf

This really doesn't get brought up much, Brian Windhorst: So here’s the thing guys, I have to step in here, you cannot look at that trade and say either/or. The Thunder were the product of their own misjudgements but they were the product of some terrible misfortune along the way. And one of the misfortunes was in 2011 a new CBA came in with extremely penal luxury tax penalties and as part of that CBA, without Durant even asking for it, [the league] grandfathered his contract in to giving him the ‘Rose provision’. When the CBA opened (the next year) it was like “by the way, you now have a luxury tax that’s twice or three times as penal as it was before, when you were planning your team. Oh and by the way, we decided we’re giving Kevin Durant three more million dollars over every year of his contract” and the Thunder we’re like “umm…WHAT?!” And it was such a bad deal for the Thunder that the league later refunded them the money but it was too late because they had to make the decision on Harden. Now if you wanna retort and say

DJ is overrated. CP is a solid playmaker, but needs someone like griffin to match up with Westbrook. Not saying CP is worse (which he probably is) all around, just that is talent is multiplying other talent, and there isn't enough around him.
Adams=>DJ

Ok I'm convinced, Westbrook browses this site.

>banana boat squad
vs
>1992 dream team
Who wins?

Dream team, every time.

Holy shit thats definitely Sup Forums.

What other site could it be?

farmersonly.com

Also, CP3 is on the downward slope of his career. Westbrook just hit his prime, and has already went to 4 Western Conference finals (Spurs x2, Mavs, Warriors) and an NBA Finals (and lost).

Westbrook and Harden have both went to the WCF's more than once and neither have replicated the success of reaching the finals since the split (Westbrook's reasoning is because KD threw the series in game 6 against GSW). CP3 is in his thirties and hasn't even made it past the second round.

Not much else he can do. He's a great player, but he wasted too much of his career in one dead franchise and another one in a doomed franchise.

I'm watching some Carmelo highlights from the Nuggets and wow I forgot how explosive he used to be

>tfw Brodie may post on 4chin

he probably actively avoids here, but think he's on /fa/?

wanna try to summon westbrook? what would he reply to?

Judging by the length of the board name that or any of
/t/, /p/, /k/, /h/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and several more.

This post.

>tfw kobe would've had at least 3 more years left in him if golden states faggot asses didnt make him tear his achilles

>not getting your highlights from GD's latest, FreeDawkins, or Ximo Pierto Final

youtube.com/watch?v=DuNH1tEk64A

he had a lot left in the tank after he rehabbed, i bet he coulda at least, if the right team was around him, could have made the finals one more time, if he was still in prime mode, aldridge could have came, gasol woulda stayed. imagine all three

>no downtobuck

why live?

Sauce?

that's attractive to you? no hating just curious. too much ab for me

76ers vs Jazz
Celtics vs Cavs
Raptors vs Suns

should all be good games

my lakeys probably going to lose again, it's time to trade someone imo

Jonas needs to go. The man cannot guard anybody and has no defensive awareness. I had high hopes for him but after watching him get owned by giving Zaza its time to move on

cavaliers.

>all these claims about Kyrie being the "Warrior killer"
>forgetting who the true Warrior killer is

delly is the original warriors killer.

Is there anyone who believes it won't be a Cavs-Warriors finals again?

Probable but not guaranteed. The West is hell, I think the Spurs could take the Warriors especially if the Jazz/Thunder wear them down

nice trips

i do what i want now.

> /lgbt/

Losing to the Cavs in Christmas day is the best thing that happened to the Warriors this season.

Mark my words.

OKC to Seattle when?

if OKC moves to Seattle it wouldn't be for another 10+ years, they're more likely to get an expansion team than to steal a successful small market team away.

when the clippers move to seattle and we face them in the regular season

This would explain the Westbrook memes

He spent the entire summer shitposting here hyping himself up as potentially averaging a Triple Double then went out of his way to make it happen forcing bad passes and grabbing unnecessary rebounds just to meme on Sup Forums

It would also explain why he says he doesn't watch the games