Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 166. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. Unlike most of the millenials, I'm a Republican and a proud Trump supporter.
I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"genius" by 6 IQ points
>go away attention seeking fag

Nudes or GTFO nobody cares how smart you are

I'll bet you you didn't know the the nascar cars be so hot inside that when the weather is hot I can tell that they're hot in the cars

Nudes or GTFO

Stupid cunt post your fucking nudes already if you don't your classified as Sup Forumsitch not a Sup Forumsro

How often do you poop?

poor little baitlord

Post tits or gtfo whore

Tits or GTFO slut

Fucking whore post your nudes or I'll round up all of my friends trace your IP address and rape you

As a 183 IQ male, we must procreate.

my IQ is 167,

>rekt

op's a faggot send nudes

nobody cares fuck off

STFU gay ass nigga acting like everyone else is a bunch of retarded apes

My IQ = last 3 post numbers
xD

Show your teeth I need to know if your a buck tooth faggot like OP

Pic attached you?

so now we know you're lying
>tits or gtfo

Nah, I used words most humans should understand.

I have your nudes you little bitch

you again

Learn to paint your nails. It looks fucked up like a 4 year old did it you dumb cunt.

checked

how haven't you done this yet ?

Old b8

Die
Faggot

Nice copy/paste, faggot

>"genius-level" intelligence
>browses Sup Forums

Can't spell oxymoron without moron, faggot

>I.Q. is 166
>Doesn't answer questions in ama thread
Bitch how often do you poop?

How are there so many fucking faggots who haven't seen this copypasta a million times?

Sharpe in the pooper?

I love Wilfred.

Cattel or Weschler ?

"I'm smart,I think I'm different from the rest of my generation and my beliefs aren't the default position. GIVE ME ATTENTION!"

See: encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara

>166 IQ
>cups the bowl
>palm warms her wine

Use the fucking stem you inbread cunt.

I know this is pasta, but this woman's plain lack of any alcohol awareness pisses me right the fuck off.

Lol 90 percent of Sup Forums has bigger tits than you.

Reminder that if you have over 140 IQ and aren't rich you should kill yourself

this

Cats Under the Stars is good. But if you want genuinely challenging Garcia material you need to find some of the old Legion of Mary, or the Electric Koolaid Acid Test recordings. Musically speaking, it doesn't get much more experimental than that before breaking down into random noise.

Meh, my IQ is barely 115, but my parents are filthy rich, and I stand to inherit my dad's aluminum refinery and millions of dollars. I barely passed highschool (gpa 2.56) but I'm in my 2nd year at Stanford (4th generation legacy).

Fuck IQ... Maybe I'll put one of you smart asses to work in one of my factories.

youll never get em Sup Forumsruhland

im more of 78' kind of fam

welp later

Can I come? I think I could really do some good.

I know it's blasphemy but I find most 1970s Dead to be unlistenable thanks to Donna Scream Godchaux and Jerry still hadn't learned how to open his throat.

Shitty b8, not even mildly interesting

Sonata I never thought I'd see you in one of these threads

>Nobody realizes this is copy and paste
>tfw

-explores all sorts of curiosities lately. is bored-

:o
have you found any cool ones yet?

nu v.v Sup Forums is creatively bankrupt.

ehh yeah, its why there's so many new boards being made. ;-; sad seeing my baby die

Nu boards scare me. Either they're pedo trash or obnoxiously slow.

should ask them to make a cool new board! :O though idk what all it would be about to be active and not cancer

-goes to hide on steam-

i dont have you on steam anymore ;-;
byeee

Sonata_Blue

if this weren't obvious and trash bait I'd say

>being profoundly gifted

>being elitist about music

>implying almost any music exists that can stimulate the truly profoundly gifted

>assuming any of said music is retard tier 80's rock

holy SHIT kys lol

Are you a Republican because you have sound reasoning to believe that Republicanism espouses a superior form of governance, or because you are a lonely, puzzle solving, betacuck who can't get laid, so any point of view that caters to your inadequacy-filled sense of misunderstood elitism makes you feel better about yourself?

how often do you make this shitty thread, faggot?

Where are your credentials? I don't believe you are who you say you are.

weak bait tardo

idk man i think she's pretty cute

if your such a fucking genius why the fuck are you here

Can I suck on your tits?

Based on your vocabulary i'd place you at an IQ of about 95. Try again.