Ask a migrant in Germany anything

Ask a migrant in Germany anything

Are you working anywhere in particular?

Where are you from?

why do you always rape white German women?

Are you afraid yet?

Why don't you go back to your shithole nation rather than fuck up a white nation, you subhuman shitskin piece of trash?

Studying

Indonesia

I don't

Of?

Because I want a better life user...

>Of?
Pending happenings which include the removal of your presence.

Not really. The Germans around me seems to be really nice to me. All my German roommates seems to have no problem with me too. Sadly your Sup Forums memes are not the reality user.

singapore is closer and i heard the universities are great

May you pls go back to Malaysia

Thanks

Where exactly do you live, user?

I don't like Asian unis. And the unis in Singapore are expensive compared to free german uni.

Fucking hate that shithole. Never gonna come back to Malayshit again.

A small town near Hannover

Show pic of skin with a timestamp

Thats because you can sue them for racism if they arent nice to you, fucking shitskin

At least can you renounce to have children?

do german women have big loose pussies? i heard they do

he just said hes from Indonesia though. Why would he go to Malaysia?

Here with face too coz why the fuck not

Good for me then! But they seem pretty genuine. It's pretty fun discussing physics whilst drinking beer with my roommate.

Wot?

>Sadly your Sup Forums memes are not the reality user
pol BTFO

Never tried one. Can't find a German gf :(

>Lefty students
>The majority

Pick one Hans

>Hannover
I'm sorry for you.

where da whit wymen at, senpai?

>Ask a migrant in Germany anything
>is some jungle ricer

wow its fucking nothing.

Why don't you make your country better instead of leaving it?

you have to go back

Any Back up Plan if we go full nazi again?

Where is my fucking bike?

Wot?

Why? It seems pretty nice so far.

In your dreams user

You expect a true terrorist arab to post here?

It's too fucked up already. As a single person I can't change anything. You will do the same if you were in my shoes.

A Swede saying that? Is this reality?

I doubt that will ever happen, Hans. I'll prolly just go to UK if that's the case though.

In front of your house.

>malaysia
>the niggers of South East Asia

How do you plan not to be another waste of my taxes?

>free german uni.
Do you at least admit, that you exploit the german race, and if the immigration system wasn't broken you would have no right whatsoever to be here or use the german educational system?

It is well-known the Nazi's had excellent manners.

Just don't flood europe with mixed or pure asian children, don't fucking di it.

>You expect a true terrorist arab to post here?

would be a better topic at least. no one has problems with asians since they're even bigger cucks than we are, and usually hardworking citizens.

muslims and blacks are the problem.

can Americans move to germany as easily as this mexican?

How easy is it to get white pussy, and do they feel the same way about American black men? I'm thinking about graduate school in Germany

if you are not white and not educated and below 30 or something and demand free education you might have higher chances

I bet you have to be non-white to come here, but I have no idea though.

because the most women in germany dont want migrants or shitskins. coalburners are not wanted here, but the media will never tell you this because we are soooo tolerant. unlike other cuntrys (hey usa) we are mostly white. but dont worry mates we are on the way to reach your level....

What are you talking about. German universities regularly invite international students. It has nothing to do with taking advantage of immigration system. Not sure if that is the case with OP, but at my uni they tell us that we can study abroad in Germany for free (still have to pay for flight, house and etc).

Please don't compare me to the Malayshits. It feels the same as if you guys are being called the French.

But I pay my taxes, all of my expenses, etc myself without any government help user. I'm also planning to work here after finishing my Industrial Engineering study to gain experience and connection. I think I'm more contributive to your society than many of your fellow neckbeards.

Everyone should have excellent manners.

Would rather have arabs offsprings or asian?

Finally the first compliment today :')

Should be quite easy

Let's just see how it goes mate

i'm one of those real Americans,28,no college

yes, most unis have quotas for foreign students.

i'm sure even with housing etc. its still cheaper than racking up 50k debt in murrica for a degree.

>we can study abroad in Germany for free
>implying this isn't funded by german taxpayer's money
Who do you think subsidizes the shit out of (even private) universities.

I just hate you and I hope you die a violent death. I don't really have anything to ask.

Don't marry a German and I will accept you for some time.

Are you willing to adapt to the country or do you expect the country to adapt to you?
In what aspects do you find your culture at odds with that of Germans?

>Finally the first compliment today :')
>gets called a cuck

heh

so what's going on? In your university there are many strangers? Do you enjoy the live in Germany?

How much money you had when you arrived here

>It feels the same as if you guys are being called the French.

hey fuck off you degenerate cunt, what's wrong with you?

Germany sounds like fun. The white parts anyway

Here some tips on getting women:
1.) Shave yourself often
2.) Wash your head skin EVERY DAY
3.) Get Kontaktlinsen
4.) Get a better Frisur
5.) Get back to Malaya

Once you are in the wild, you will soon learn people give a fuck about your degree. But about
your origins they care very much, even in technical fields.

You raise an interesting point.
Universities in Germany should be free for German citizens alone.
Taxpayers shouldn't be paying for alien education.
If anything, the government should be paying for the tuition fees of Germans who want to study in other countries like the UK and the US.

Tell me about Piefkes and free university.
They all flee to austria if they don't qualify for a branch in cuckistan or cannot afford around 250€ per semester.

This

You do get benefits out of it though. The german birthrate is not high enough to keep up with the aging population. The immigrants who want to study are usually not the problem. It's the illegal immigrants and refugees that are causing problems.

A good day to you too :)

What if the German girl like me? Can't we have a fair competition, Hans? You already have an advantage of German as a first language, compared to me where it is my third language.

I'm willing to adapt to the German culture ofc. Why would the Germans adapt to me, if I'm an immigrant here wanting to improve my life? To be honest, I don't really experience any cultural shocks when I arrived here.

About 8000 euros

Everyone hate the French

Thx mate. I fucking hate lenses though.

I totally understand, but everything seems to go well for me so far.

It's not like you deserve it you filthy seperatists

>Everyone hate the French

That why we're the most touristic country. Fuck off you retarted shitskins faggot

how the fuck did you save 8000 euro? did your family save up your whole life for this journey? most americans don't even have that kind of savings

>we will send sanjay to germany and he will come back and be president

>The immigrants who want to study are usually not the problem.
> It's the illegal immigrants and refugees that are causing problems.
If I have cancer and a cold at the same time, I don't have to celebrate the cold, just because the cancer is worse.

>What if the German girl like me? Can't we have a fair competition, Hans? You already have an advantage of German as a first language, compared to me where it is my third language.
What if that doesn't matter. You might as well find a wife of your own kind in your country and not create a mullat prone to diseases and disabilities that lose their natural alignment to the climate in the country they come from.

>I'm willing to adapt to the German culture ofc. Why would the Germans adapt to me, if I'm an immigrant here wanting to improve my life?
Then you are a good immigrant.
The only setbacks of your stay in Germany is if you stay you will eventually reproduce with a German woman who would have otherwise given birth to ethnic German kids. This is bad because it waters down German identity, but oh well, provided that your kids reproduce with other Germans and so do your grandsons, maybe your genes will disappear almost completely. Just hope you don't teach the toxic religion of islam to your children, and if you could let them have the mothers surname that would be nice.

Enjoy it as long as it last, but don't you dare call fucking racists when you fail.
t.brownish austrian with foreign name (fuck my parents)

Keep the Scharia and your filthy muslim invaders in Cuckistan Achmed. But if you like we could take Bavaria and make it great again.

>no college

do you want to stay permanently?

do you have any other qualitifications?

Looser, cuck, beta and inferior. My country has been nicknamed the "Greece of the Caribbean" and I ain't leaving my homeland to get benefits of other's people hardwork. Hope the day of the rope takes you out.

Listen to this gavur OP

>posting your face
>on this afghan-tapizeria-board

yes.

no. just my light brown skin.

My British stepdad, friends, roommates and everyone else always make fun of the French.

Life is unfair, user. I was just born to a relatively wealthy family. And I notice that most Americans are pretty poor for the "greatest country in the world".

Why are the Germans so salty today?

I'm an Agnostic Atheist. I'm not even sure if I wanna have kids yet.

I didn't choose to be born here. I believe that people has the right to choose their own future.

I don't care. Nobody here will ever meet me anyway.

>some of your family and your friends make fun of us
>YOU KNOW EVERYONE HATE THE FRENCH! EVERYONE!

Damn, you're truly retarted my black friend..

>I believe that people has the right to choose their own future.

They most certainly have a right to do with their own resources what they wish.

Their choices will be constrained by what other will chose to do with their own. A country may chose not to allow people to immigrate in its territory.

It makes sense in your head but the only things the migrants integrate into is the French-Americanized Liberal culture with German undertone. No German values or traditions are in it, only republican demotist values are to be found.
German tradition also has no place for foreigners integrating. We are not an American immigrant country althrough our granted free state believes so.

that's a pretty jewwy thing to say

>I'm not even sure if I wanna have kids yet.
Good

>I didn't choose to be born here. I believe that people has the right to choose their own future.
You are the reason why Benedict Arnolds and Judases still exist, you run away from your shithole and create a brain drain that will hurt your country. You could have stayed and fight, that's not just an European tradition but a world wide traditions amongst the strong, and it seems you aren't one. Nothing is easy in life, accept that first before all.

>posting your face on Sup Forums
I know toothpaste jew, we will have a lot of fun and maybe a Hanover fag will remember him when we spread the meme hard enough and link him to terror

There is also the fact that you are an educated citizen which your country will lose if you stay in Germany. Shitty countries (I am speaking about my own country here, no idea how Indonesia is doing but I am sure much better than my country) would be faring better if hundreds of people who had the opportunity to get good education abroad returned and Made their Countries Great Again (or for the first time), but oh well, that is a personal decision.

At least make sure to send some money to Indonesia. If you get considerable dough invest on something in Indonesia.

Are you still mad at us?

>I don't really experience any cultural shocks when I arrived here.
You will when the muslims take over.

Go fuck yourself and surrender somewhere else, Frog.

True. I have the resources and qualifications to go to Germany and Germany allows that. I see nothing wrong with it. I'm just simply min maxing the cards I got in life.

I'm just saying how the world works, user.

People have different ideals. I believe that I'm doing a good deed for humanity because I'm making the best use of my resources and potential. I don't think fighting for your own country is the best thing to do now.

Then how do you fix your declining birth rate without immigration?

I'm actually planning to invest on some wood processing industry in there. Having an Indonesian citizenship makes it way easier.

Why would I be? Nobody cares about the colonial past anymore.

Hopefully Germany will finally block off all of these refugees

burn

dude can blend in in any muslim country, any south american country, israel even

>no. just my light brown skin.
then its just luck finding someone stupid enough to employ you for at least 5 years

Mind you we have millions of useless "doctors and engineers" niggers now competing for jobs that require no qualifications too.

Be a real aryan before being racist pls

هل أنت حقا مهاجر، أو هل يكذب علينا؟

Have a good day too :D

Sorry, I don't speak Sandnigger, Ahmed

The german race will be way browner in 50 years.
>Whities be gone
lel

>Because I want a better life user...
that's nice

Germans want better lives too, and you're making theirs worse. Your myopic desire to make more money does not entitle you or your people to rip apart another country and replace them. Now go have as much fun as you can before you're bulldozed into a mass grave in twenty years.

When we fucked your butt you didn't tho

Give me a legit and logical reason of why I would make the life of the Germans worse.

why 5 years?

>Then how do you fix your declining birth rate without immigration?
How is immigration necesary for that? Do you not see the consequences of immigration as patch for our declining birthrates? We have low birthrates because of the Burglar Rights movements. We have to remove them as part of the fascist revolution which is necesary for solving the disintegration of our nation - a higher priority than our birthrates.

Be on a fake japanese image board. Don't like asians. lel
Stormfront is your go then. At least be aryan if you're racist. Kek

Fuck off, you're not coming here.

>Hopefully Germany will finally block off all of these refugees

Doesn't really matter anymore. They are already in and not going anywhere.
Germans have (very)low birth rates and muslims have high birthrates.
Things will change drastically and it's only a matter of time.

Yeah I feel your pain that your culture/identity is getting diluted man
In a melting pot like mine we have a mutt poor excuse for culture (at least us Mestizos, indigenous groups have their own unique culture, as shitty as it may be), but you have a very well defined, rich, thousand year-old identity. Too bad it is dying to getting lost to globalization.

You must tolerate some temporal immigrants though, like students for example, and a small number of permanents immigrants of other backgrounds. In small numbers they would be incapable of having an impact in your culture and gene pool. Accepting these people set you apart from uncivilized intolerant shitholes like Poland.

The problem is these hordes of people entering your country WILL have an impact. These people are abusing your kindness. They don't know better and are just doing what is best for themselves though, the REAL cancer in your country is the ethnic Germans who support this population shift.

Wunchen Sie ficki ficki? ;^)

Here some tips on getting women:
1.) Shave yourself often
2.) Wash your head skin EVERY DAY
3.) Get Kontaktlinsen
4.) Get a better Frisur
5.) Don't be a white basement-dweller
Kek

a good reason is that if you have babies with a german woman it will not look like this

it's the same as pissing in a swimming pool