This is the ultimate pleb filter

This is the ultimate pleb filter.

Plebs will say it's one of their weakest albuns

Patricians will say it's one of their strongest albuns

Gentes Maiores will say it's their best album

Paul will say it's a shitty album because he is butthurt that Phil Spector turned The Long And Winding Road into a masterpiece

George is the closest to God, the others are twisted with the pound ground.

it's not that good

Yes, it is

All of the styles the Beatles experienced with are on that album

It is the ultimate Beatles album

>All of the styles the Beatles experienced with are on that album
that doesn't mean it's good

We found the pleb

Correction, I made a mistake:

All of the styles the Beatles experienced with are on that album and it's not an overall mess like The White Album

Its literally their best album tho.
Dig a pony,get back, i've got a feeling and across the universe are the best songs they've ever written

nah, beatles for sale is.

Two of Us is such a great song.

>White Album
>overall mess
wew lad

desu only plebs like the beatles

Pleb spotted

this

The White Album is the only Beatles work with any redeeming qualities. Even then, the Manson murders exhibit just how vapid the Beatles where as songwriters and musicians.
>Helter Skelter could be about an emerging race war, an apocalyptic event foretold in Revelations.
>lmao it's a slide at an amusement fair. >Happiness is a Warm Gun is coded message about racial conflict
>read a magazine cover and thought it was cool lol heroin
>dont know what all the fuss is about. we just write little ditties

The Beatles are plebeian. Think about any person who's has a Beatles poster in their freshmen dorm. It's the most accessible way to appear alternative.

This supersedes Let It Be by a long shot

What did they mean by this?

>to appear alternative.
by liking the most liked band in history
close enough

also im not sure how Manson behind a retarded crazy fuck is changing anything to the Beatles' music? afair Helther Skelter is about getting high and coming down and wanting to go down again and isnt warm gun about heroin for real though?
>He had inspiration from a magazine, how vapid

>the Manson murders exhibit just how valid the Beatles where as songwriters and musicians
that's actually the most retarded thing I've read in a while

Can't tell of this is bait, but I agree

two of us*

>>Helter Skelter could be about an emerging race war, an apocalyptic event foretold in Revelations.
>>lmao it's a slide at an amusement fair.
Implying that's bad. Implying it's bad THAT A BAND CAN MAKE GOD TIER SONGS ABOUT REGULAR, BORING THINGS, WITHOUT SUBTEXT THERE JUST TO MAKE IT FEEL COOL, OR WITH A SUBTEXT SO SUBTLETY WRITTEN NOT ALL PEOPLE CAN SEE IT!

>It's the most accessible way to appear alternative.

>Beatles
>appearing alternative

You're out of your fucking mind.

It's not shit but i can see why they basically shelved it in favour of Abbey Road.

Every song on this is good except for The Long And Winding Road.

>maggie mae
>dig it
>I me mine

Go to sleep, Paul

Why would Paul shit on his own song

Here you go, pleb:

>When McCartney first heard the Spector version of the song, he was outraged and nine days after Spector had overdubbed "The Long and Winding Road", McCartney formally announced the Beatles' breakup. On 14 April, he sent a sharply worded letter to Apple Records business manager Allen Klein, demanding that the inclusion of the harp be eliminated and that the other added instrumentation and voices be reduced. McCartney concluded the letter with the words: "Don't ever do it again." These requests went unheeded, and the Spector version was included on the album with his overdubbed orchestration still in place. In an interview published by the Evening Standard in two parts on 22 and 23 April 1970, McCartney said: "The album was finished a year ago, but a few months ago American record producer Phil Spector was called in by Lennon to tidy up some of the tracks. But a few weeks ago, I was sent a re-mixed version of my song 'The Long and Winding Road' with harps, horns, an orchestra, and a women's choir added. No one had asked me what I thought. I couldn't believe it."

be nice

Do you know how many people pin up a picture of John Lennon in their freshman dorm. Beatles are Sublime-tier.

Sublime, another radio staple.

You still haven't explained how liking either of those are "alternative"

That's the point. It's on the same level as 'wrong generation' kids thinking Led Zeppelin are some kind of lost treasure and listening to Bohemian Rhapsody makes you privy to secret knowledge your peers could never attain. Face it, the Beatles are on the same artistic level as the poster of Snoop Dogg and Tupac flashing gang signs in 90s sack suits.

happiness is a warm gun is about having sex with your own mother

>albuns

Who wins:

A "The Fact That..." contrarian
-vs-
A "Paul is the worst Beatle" contrarian
-vs-
A "Ringo Singo is best" contrarian

Who is the true contrarian overlord?

>yoko is the mother of John now
THE PLOT THICKENS!

Ringo Singo, because I actually love his voice

i never claimed they were better, simply more popular. its like the bigger than jesus thing all over again

grand pleb detected, doesn't even have reasoning to like it other than riding Sup Forums`s cock all day

The 2017 remix has me convinced "with a little help" is their very best song. It's happy and depressing as fuck at the exact same time.

wrong