No rap album has surpassed this one

No rap album has surpassed this one.

Prove me wrong Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/laquacious/sets/usd-thc-etc-a-free-mixtape
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I almost agree but Illmatic is better

cLOUDDEAD

Most overrated hip-hop album of all time, even more so than MBDTF. Good but repetitive instrumentals bogged down by DOOM's nasally, monotonous voice and trivial hipster lyrics. Only entry level hip-hop fans like this.

While I love Madvillain, Deltron has it beat, and it came out first.

this is incorrect

Reminder freddie cucked doom

Operations Doomsday exists

To Pimp a Butterfly exists

MM...FOOD exists

shut up lmao

It is objectively better than anything DOOM has put out though, be contrarian about it if it helps you sleep at night

no, you just like to have the mentality that your artist doesn't have one album or project that is bad

Better at putting me into a coma, maybe

in no way have I implied that though, your little contrarian brain is just trying to come up with dumb excuses to brush off anyone that says anything about Madvillainy that isn't "its a perfect 10/10 best hip hop album ever" . It's not as coherent as TPAB, has way more filler and it has nothing to say. Not a bad record at all though, just not the best hip hop album ever

>RUN
>THE FUCKING
>JEWELS
kek, just cause it has unique, electronic instrumental production doesn't make it better than Madvillainy. I agree with the others though

Here you go.

Yeah.

Yeah.

Nah.

Maybe.

Nah.

Hahaha no.

Yeah.

Nah.

Haha no.

Nah, but it's close. Also checked.

Too many skits, otherwise it's just as good.

Maybe.

If you think doom was more impressive on madvillainy than gibbs was on pinata you're delusional

The only one I can maybe see myself agreeing with here is Danny Brown. I don't think I'll ever understand the hype behind MBDTF other than the fact that I guess the production is well polished but most of the time it's not even interesting, just hi fi.

Not even best rap album of 2004

>illmatic uhh 2 four bar piano loop for 4 minutes
>but the lyrics are good
idgaf its so boring after a while.
madvillain at least has cool song structure

Here are 9 superior albums

I counted 2 or 3 at best.

You can stop posting now, kanye.

Honestly I really enjoy the skits on Mm food, it's rare that skits will still make me smile after several listens. It probably helps that they are properly instrumented.

This is really good b8 because a few of those are actually better

this

the infamous is the best hip hop album of all time. It's insanely cohesive in that the lyrics, production, and overall atmosphere come together so well to create this dark vibe, almost like you're walking the streets of queensbridge. Each one of these parts is strong in and of itself as well, but it's the cohesion that brings the album together. The infamous is also incredibly consistent. There's not a bad cut on the record, and the two "skits" are very different from your usual hip hop skits and well worth repeated listens.

It's too long, drags. Cut 3-4 tracks and it's perfect

idk if it's better than madvilliany, but still really good

this, dawg

This album fills a similar spot for me, incredibly cohesive and immersive, bringing you to brooklyn in a sort of fever dreamy way. Beatminerz production is on par with havoc, but Prodigy definitely outshines the MCs on dah shinin. Either way, super underrated record and I think they go well together.

now thats what i call b8

rap snitch knishes has been my jam for so long now

Pretty damn close, but I think there's a bit too much filler, with tracks like "Rainbows" and all the pointless dialogue interludes. Edan's Beauty and the Beat does it better.

Ill be that one nigga confident/foolish enough to post his soundcloud mixtape

>semi-concious hip-hop
>"earl sweatshirt meets eminem" or so i've been told

soundcloud.com/laquacious/sets/usd-thc-etc-a-free-mixtape

First off wrong thread fag fuck off.
Second, I listened to some, it sounds like you're trying to avoid waking up whoever's sleeping next door and it's kinda working with this semi-conscious thing because it's almost putting me to sleep. What's that term even meant to mean? Sort of intelligent but not really? Why do you set out/advertise yourself as an inferior version of two other rappers?

keep trying though I think I could dig it if it sounded like it was made with more effort

I know what thread it is. By semi-concious I mean there is a point to this album, and that point is everything is pointless in anyways. I didnt expect to get a reply because im just throwing my shit out there. Sometimes I'm serious and sometimes im just having fun, either way I feel like you really have to listen to it through before you can judge it. Im saying im a mixture of those two artists because those are who people say I sound like. I honestly don't thing I sound like anyone but myself

i don't even agree that Madvillainy is the perfect rap album, i wasn't the same person that you were replying to anyway

Of all the options you have literally not a single one of those albusm have surpassed Madvillainy.

Only 6 Feet Deep is better.

Why do we never talk about me?

yes, yes indeed, the most butter smooth beat I have ever heard

the impossible kid

This thread got most "white hopster nu male" choices ever.

the superior collaboration

all better than madvillainy

Dan the Automator is a failed meme