Well Sup Forums this is it. This is my last message to the world. To my parents. To my family. To my friends...

Well Sup Forums this is it. This is my last message to the world. To my parents. To my family. To my friends. You may think I'm a good person but I'm not. You say you're proud of me, but you aren't. I'm not handsome. I don't have any talents. I've always messed up, and gave up. But I tried and I tried these last 4 years. Mom, Dad, I tried to become an engineer for you. But I've finally come to the point where they have forced me out of the major. I've finally failed one too many courses. I have nothing to show for the $25000 you've spent on me in the last 4 years. I am sorry. But rest assured, I will not cost you another dime. I am a degenerate who takes pleasure in things that should not be spoken of. For the world my death will serve but one small gift. Goodbye anons. Goodbye friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

talklife.co/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines
youtu.be/t1cu5PsX9YA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fake and gay post proof fag

bye user

Hmm

Grow a pair and man up

Former trump supporter here. Not gonna lie, it's been hilarious watching this guy crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

Good riddance... Blood Raven.

Is that a Springfield xd? How do you like it?

> I will not cost you another dime.

You have any idea what the funeral costs are?

>not cost you another dime
Funerals are expensive.

There are more valuable ways of taking responsibility than committing suicide.

lrn2 Jordan Peterson

OP, i say this from the bottom of my heart. Fuck you, man the hell up. You think your life sucks, so you want the "easy" was out. You claim your death will be a small gift, yet you'll only cause your family and those close to you grief. No matter how you think they feel right now, they're gonna feel like shit if you kill yourself, weak-willed faggot.

This

These

bye

Do police just hang on to weapons used in suicides indefinitely or wait until they have a crateload to ship off and have melted or wut?

Livestream it you coward.

This

or James Holmes

Enjoy

Is this a bait post, or serious. I serious, I want you to donate everything you own to the NAACP, and the mere thought of some nigger walking around with your shit should be enough to turn you off.

Worthless coward

Why would you shoot yourself with a piece of shit Springfield XD? Fuck that, I'd want to get shot by a real mans gun! Faggot!

dubs get

>I am a degenerate who takes pleasure in things that should not be spoken of.

upload and share these things with us then livestream death on facebook

Fake or real? If real we can talk about it, trust me I'll help you

Even if he shoots himself in the mouth there is still a chance of him surviving the shot and living on.
How do yo feel about the thought about not being able to move or speak and living full conscious as a vegetable until you die OP?
Get a real gun to do the job right or man up OP and live life the right way.

We know you are still lurking on this thread OP.
One last pity party for the coward.

Weak loser.

At least wait until 2019, when we will have images from the james webb space telescope to look at!

Do it already.

Stop lurking you pathetic failure.
Do it.

Live stream it faggot if you actually want to do something with your life and make someone proud life steam it

Why not just work at burger king/ McD and re-earn that money.

Because he is a lazy loser.

Probabky a troll but just incase it's not I do relate to you OP. Pretended like I was going to school for 3 years off and on the my parents. I passed 2 classes out of a total of 18 classes/attempts. Think I had like a .5 GPA. Fessing up after lying so long fucking sucks but you're parents are more than willing to help you and would much rather you come clean than off yourself. I'm back at home going to boring ass community college but trust me passing your first semester is rewarding as fuck and 100% worth it. It's not nearly as big of a deal as it seems to you right now.

POST DICK

this
12 gauge 000 buck would make a nice show

By coincidence I'm listening to suicide by John Cale. Do it fag.

Pic related I'm Freddie.

Nigger you kys and that would be like another 20k spent on you. Failed in life and failed in death too? You are so fucked

talklife.co/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines

Don't do it

youtu.be/t1cu5PsX9YA

what happened to the freddie thread it suddenly got deleted...

youtu.be/t1cu5PsX9YA

Real trooper here

F

live stream it faggot... we don't care about your problems... that's why they're YOUR problems.

can i have ur stuff?

>Hurrr durrr not gonna cost another dime
Meanwhile your parents and family whom you say you care about are going to have to spend thousands of dollars on your dumbass funeral that I bet only about 4 people will attend

There's more to life than a degree mate.

lol dunno if this comment is bait. Fuck the NAACP.

don't have to kill yourself... just run away... fuck cut up all your id's and just start walking somewhere where noone knows you... start over

Hello? Are you dead yet?

If not, I think its obvious your parents would rather have you alive. And you should embrace your degeneracy.

sell your fucking organs or something at least there's always something you can do

Maybe this worked 100 years ago, but these days you need ID to live and people can find you.

Aww don't kill yourself, we can be XD bros!

It just becomes evidence locked away in a warehouse just like everything else didnt you ever seen jump street you fuck

Stop being a fucking drama queen. If you wanted to do it, you would have done it, instead of posting. So stop pretending.

do it user

>won't cost you another dime

Are funerals and burials free or something? you twat

OP here.
I'm currently dead.

You couldn't at least buy a decent gun like a Glock?

Why is there more than 1 bullet in the magazine?

Dear OP,

If your life has no worth to you at this point and the only answer you can see is ending your life on this planet, here's some food for thought.

Your family will be devastated, so will friends and colleagues. Even people you have never met. Your action will have a astronomical effect on other people.

Of course you may be thinking to yourself that you shouldn't just live for them; and your right.

However, you have an opportunity in this life to make it a good one. Take your money and some belongings and begin your adventure around the world, perhaps?

If you are just going to end your life; why not see the world first? Paint something you've always wanted to see, write poetry, anything that makes you feel a least a bit happy.

Create something and keep going. Because as far as we know, we only have one chance at this thing, and you might as well stick around and do something with it before you leave.

Take my advice, or not. I wish you the best OP.

Take care. xx

>posts on anonymous imageboard

nice job faggot

This is I am we are this is all there is we know this is all you see is real this is
all you need to know this is your true home this is mature and adult
this is I am this is yah weh 2.0 this is this is this is
all nothing
new yah has encountered a critical error reboot
Shout loud enough you can think its true we all will shout with you
louder we need to believe it
it works when we assume this is just the way it is.

Truth's distorted voice, behind our filter of what makes sense and is safe
screams saying this isn't all
or enough
enough to fool ourselves
enough to fill ourselves
enough to last more than forty years of paychecks carpal tunnel and atheism

feel that hunger
its truth
keep it alive
don't feed it with what you've been given
keep hungry until you find food

love says there's more.
dreams say there's more
children know there's more
death says there's more
science says there's more
history says there's more
scripture says theres more and I cant stand for sitting down any
more more more more more more more more more more more more
or I die

depression is a life presever
it says there must be more
what if it's right
depression is a hostage negotiator
begging us to let ourselves go
what if you left normal behind
what life do you have to lose
try it

no lets medicate it instead
medicate it instead medicate it instead medicate it instead medicate it instead medicate it instead

Gayeat post ive ever seen, maybe you should medicate yourself for autism

Lick my bear nipples.

Funerals are expensive
Find bridge
Wait for tide
Jump
Body washed out to sea
No body, no funeral
Solved. Even saved you the cost of bullet. Your welcome

I'll miss you OP

>another suicide thread
Just stop user

Been contemplating a lot lately too. Sorry to hear that engeineering didn't work out for you. I'm just tired of being alone.

I've been looking into medically assisted suicides lately. My attempts always fail with intoxication and hanging.

This post is especially funny because it's some butthurt Glock fag mad about thier "superior Austrian engineering" being one upped in every convincable fashion.

Stay mad, stay cucked, Brand name sucking cunt.

I might too if I lived where I was limited to 10 rounds in a pistol designed for 16.

Come over to /k/ and talk about it instead.

Dear OP.
If you are gonna fucking off yourself don't write to Sup Forums about it, write something nice for your family.
THEN for Sup Forums go shoot up some kykes and niggers, or a school. And record it for us, then do yourself you fucking pussy

Don't do it!

please don't kill yourself or anyone else.

Call suicide hotline now

go shoot as many niggas as you can before you kill yourself :DD

do a flip

Think about all the fucking memes you're going to miss.

lol killing your self with 9mm at least get 45 apc or somthing

これ

this guy gets it

If only I had the power to make anyone who makes a thread like this do what they say. Life would be good

In Missouri, we got the gun back within a week of my mom's suicide. Was in an old plastic evidence bag that smelled of weed.

Get a job at Wal-Mart. Pay your debt back to parents. Quit job and go back to school after you realize what a dead end job looks like. Pick another major you can pass. Working for a few years won't kill you.

Haha - I made a funny.

Not that guy, but there's a reason police use Glock and not Springfield.

>engineer
>25K for 4 years

Confirmed under age ban.

You won't do a gift to the world, the world doesn't give a shit about you.
Don't use that as a pretext for your cowardice

OP can you please do school shooting before you go? I mean, it's the most honorable way to go. See you in Valhalla. Peace.

FUCK YOU FREDDIE YOU FUCKING COCK SUCKER

DOGGO DID NOTHING WRONG

Kon

can you kill some jews before yourself pls? at least a negro?

>I am a degenerate who takes pleasure in things that should not be spoken of.

speak of it

BEFORE YOU GO SHOOT YOUR PARENTS AS WELL YOU LAME FUCKING FAGGOT

cmon dude don't be a faggot. pair up and grow a man.

Is op kill? No stream.

grow some fucking balls cunt and improve your life, get off the fucking internet, go do something you want to do, not what others want you to do.

buy a bus ticket to the other side of your state, look for a job, do something random.

dont be a wuss and take the easy route out of life.

>I will not cost you another dime
you already paid for your funeral?

OP are you alive?