1. who the fuck is this cunt?
2. bump for fun

bump fam, same here

bump because everything is getting deleted

somebody has to have em

Bump bec why not

Wait, what?
The fuck happened? Leaks of what?

this dude apparently snapped some slut dick pics and she leaked them all. Heard it was a micropenis. He's famous in the esports community if thats your thing

Gross Gore was right all the time lmaooo

/c2aa6471877dbde91d73ee59059472d8

/81cdbdeb5f49f0cc4339950da661155e

here's the gyazo link to my history, pastebin was deleted so just type in those codes after .com on gyazo. Too lazy to post every pic

pastebin link with over 20+ gyazo links gone
imgur still active with a few
imgur.com/a/0oNev

wut

Super hardcore eSports fag here, League is the game he is currently casting and analyzing and his regions main team faces off against Korea in the finals.... I wonder what will be happening to him with this... I'll be pretty bummed if he gets the boot. He is one of my favorite casters and analysts.

imgur.com/a/b7n9g

He tweeted this hours ago

Man why does everyone gotta give him so much flak. Used to spend his time getting fat and now he got fit and wants to smash some sweet 16 year old (allegedly) puss, Dont hate the player.

For srs doe, Krepos cool, while not cool of the girl for leaking he still shoulda known better cause of his job. IMO ducking out of international event happening right now is prob for the best, but any punishments harsher is just Riot being shit

Something tells me he's just another fucking degenerate who wanted us to look at his dick.
Doesn't look like he's planning to take any legal action which makes me think this was his plan all along.

I used to enjoy his shoutcasting, not necessarily a fan of his ESports career or youtube videos. Fuck, i havent played or watched LoL shit in a year+... well, I guess I watched a Faker youtube stream a few weeks back but didnt know what the fuck I was looking at. Game has changed alot

Same here. Krepo was fat as fuck last time I saw him.

The long con lmao

>imgur.com/a/0oNev
>how old were you again?
kek

Krepo "do you do anal?" Voorspoels