dat Elle China shoot though

>no tits
>no ass
>no hips
>no acting skills whatsoever
>lesbian
>doesn't want to continue the white race
into the fucking trash

K Stew makes me want to believe in god because only such a diving being would be capable of gracing with as pure and perfect an angel such as herself ;_;

need more feetpics

please

she is a goddess

Why is that boy wearing a skirt?

I'll apologize to her feet if necessary

never doubted her

>waifu since 6 fucking years back
Kristen, you are my everything. Seriously. Oh how I love you.

>>no tits
>>no ass
>>no hips
This is Sup Forums not your fucking subchan you piece of shit outsider

Kristen isn't that bad, just dull as fuck, and her real dyke looks and style makes her ugly if you like femenine women.

This girl puts Taylor Swift to shame

Sorry for the bad posting.

>I defend a cheating no-talent bitch on the interwebs

Cool story bro

>skirt

Are you blind?

You forgot :
>homewrecking slut

>ywn live in a parallel world where she has all those things

I literally cry myself to sleep every night because I will never be able to be with her. It's not fair lads. Why does a girl as perfect as her exist???

>cool story bro
>regular posts on Sup Forums and goes on muh dubs posting
underage fuck off

i can see her bra there
fucking WHORE

I am just glad I get to live in the same world as her and feel the love of her radiant beauty

>barefoot in public

She's just asking to get raped

oh god no, I came here to take a closer look because it looked good from the thumbnail, but it's actually atrocious. kys asap.

One of the few I'd want to hatefuck to death.

>barefoot
Is she doing this on purpose to fuck with us?

haha yeah if Sup Forums were a town amirite

she does have some seriously nice feetsies :) ive known she was something special ever since she was in that jodie foster movie. had a crush on her ever since.

>can't refute anything I said
>try to act like an oldfag while outing yourself self as a nu-male

Sorry you're waifu is trash

>hatefuck
How does that work?

Lead us through it.

You're absolutely wrong Reddit

I want to sniff her bootyhole and cum on her soles

lol I watched that for the first time the other week. it's quite shit. In a decent way.

>refute
you gave a childish argument you mongoloid. Go get Daddy to argue with me next time you might win

not until she is in a movie that doesnt suck all the ass

Her feet are shit tier lad. Emma watsons are much better

I bet she doesn't shave and smells like rotten pickles.

Why is she so perfect bros

I thought it was justin bieber before I opened the thumbnail.

Probably like that otter eating a watermelon

sorry that you make me diamonds

>lol i'm so quirkly :X

I hope she slips in the shower and breaks her neck.

>I bet she doesn't shave

stop insulting her. Im going to fucking cry again!!!!!! God damnit!!!

that's quite a specific wish. What if it takes only baths or doesn't wash itself?

>virgin detected

You can hate a person that still gets your dick hard. Like when you fuck your hot ex 2 weeks after she broke up with you. You hate her but you still want to put your dick balls deep in her cunt.

Is it fair to categorize her bare feet as sexual organs?

>What if it takes only baths
>it
exactly, she's so below worth that whether she takes bath or not is irrelevant.

Would fugg. But doesn't change the fact that she's a dumb cunt

This some bullshit, I fucking make a thread actually discussing her career and I get banned, yet this shit is ok?

>he says that like it's a bad thing
I want her to be crazy and irrational for me tbqhwu

You got banned cuz of ur trip you ultrafaggot

Maybe you should stop being a nigger.

>I fucking make a thread actually discussing her career
>her career
stop shitposting m8 FFS

For what? I would never hurt my waifu.

What does she like doing in her free time?

shitpost on Sup Forums

you waifu is shit

Eat shit kristen

>she will never do a nude scene

why even live

shit b8

get high and fuck women

>spermcocktail.webm

Don't talk to her like that!

Does anyone else get racist vibes when looking at her sometimes?

10/10 feet, the best in hollywood imo

how do girls fuck?

you should probably kill yourself to be quite honest senpai. You let a person who doesnt know you exist make you act retarded.

>how do girls fuck?
1. marries you
2. divorces you

What's Kstew's most comfiest kino?

I'll talk to that slut however I want

Kristen I know you're reading this thread go fuck yourself with a bong you nasty degenerate

shes literally 5/10, if she wasnt famous 4/10

Adventureland, Welcome to the Riley's is good as well.

Would. Fug.

Would you sacrifice your life if it meant being reincarnated as her four inch tall personal foot slave?

i honestly hope that she doesnt bathe/shower. it makes her more attractive in my opinion. a REAL woman smells like B.O., cigarettes, and alcohol. and i bet thats just what she smells like. id probably erupt in my pants like a volcano just from getting a whiff of her natural womanly scents.

Eclipse

HNNNNNNG

that's disgusting

with their feminine penis'

L-lewd! ! !

DELETE THIS

Sorry not sorry

clouds of sils maria

iirc i think she quit smoking cigarettes.

Is it fair to categorize you as a CREEPY PERVERT?

Why?

r u gay ?

I never know if this sort of poster is a troll. I hate your judgements we're just trying to make each other laugh.

Literally divine

kink.com/channel/ultimatesurrender
she loses every time on purpose

Never seen a movie with her in it, but if I could only ever see one single flick of hers, which should it be?

not a troll

he is from Sup Forumseddit

i would drag my nuts through miles of broken glass

She would use you 24/7 and your only non-KStew contact would be the rare occasions when she loans you out to her girlfriends for a few days.

The downside is that your new home would be her sweetiest, grimiest, most well-worn blackened sneakers. You would sleep in them and if you got cold then she would reach into her hamper and give you a used, sweet-drenched ankle sock for you to use as a sleeping bag. Much of your diet would come from drinking her pure footsweet and consuming any of the fruits that her feet provide. All of the yummy things which grow under her toenails, all of the yummy treats wedged between her toes, all of the yummy foot grime, and all of the yummy foot slime would be your daily meals. Always remeber to thank the chef with many kisses.

When she's working or outside the house, she keeps you inside of one of the shoes that she is wearing. You are pressed underneath her foot sole, serving as a cushion for her feet to absord her footfalls. She's going to be stomping on you with her soles for hours and she will not give you any sympathy or breaks. She needs you to serve as an insole, and that means she is going to treat you like an insole. She expects you to withstand all of her many footsteps and footstomps and she wants each time her sole slams into you to be met with a kiss. She wants to be walking on your love and adoration, as if she is a goddess gliding above her worshippers.

When she comes home, she will let you out of her shoe. This is when you begin servicing her feet. You kiss them, you lick them, you suck them, you worship them, you make love to them. You do this until three conditions are met: her feet are clean, her feet are happy, and her feet feel as if they have been properly worshipped.