I was on a fourm recently and discovered that many girls like myself enjoy letting their dogs lick their vaginas I...

I was on a fourm recently and discovered that many girls like myself enjoy letting their dogs lick their vaginas I wanted to see if anyone else out there was feeling dirty enough to tell us your stories or even posting pictures. This is not animal abuse according to everyone else including myself my dog is a happy boy he is more than oblivious to what is actually going on enjoy that for the moment and he goes back to being his old normal self. Me and my husband let the dog full around with me sometimes too let's hear some stories. let's see if I'm not alone in this

more pics

me and my girlfriend are into scat and piss... but i have yet to make her fuck a dog...
Would want to see more for sure !

>screenshot of a video
>this obvious roleplaying

Fucking pathetic

Adopted this little dog a few years back and one day I'm sitting on the couch and decide to rub one out and all the sudden the dog jumps up and starts licking the he'd of my junk like it knew exactly what to do.

>many girls like myself

everyone must follow the rules

I'm all for "own initiatied" beastiality. If a dog, horse, pig, donkey wants to fuck you, and you let it - enjoy! Curious tho, does letting a pup giving you oral, transfer into desire to fuck you when he comes of age?

You know the rules tits with time stamp or sharpie in the pooper

tits with timestamp middle-aged weeaboo basement dweller.

This thread...

You're full of shit

Sooo are you going to post a pic? Orr no?

Op you are disgusting. Holy shit how do I avoid corrupt whores like yourself? Are all white people like you?

You'd be surprised on how many girls with dogs let em either fuck em, or lick em, or both!

As a white, middle class male, I must apologize for this piece of white trash. She represents the dregs of gene pool. This is why I chose to marry outside of my race. Fully disgusted with shit like this.

Does it make it any less disgusting?

Don't be a tool. If she knows what she likes then she will turn into a freak and freaks are good. If that's the worst she does she will be to vanilla to be a good freak

Bait

Yep.

To each their own, brother!

dog mouths are dirty

Not more than ours.

I prefer cats

i actually have a funny story about this.
tell me if you want me to greentext it here or should I make another thread?

My stepdaughter used to have a Staffordshire terrier she would let lick her pussy and make her cum. She loved that dog.

For myself I had a terrier who'd lick my anus for like an hour and it felt good.

holy shittttt

Do it! Got one as well. Not very exciting, but oh well. Keep thread alive. Interesting topic.

>girls like myself
This trap,cd thing needs to stop. No REAL girls posts on this board.

Kitty wanted some roastbeef :3

yes cats are best helpers

Kek when he pulls his penis away he reveals wedding ring

Fucking my wife one night and our new kitten decided he wanted to play with the two balls in the bag bouncing around.

Aight.
>be me
>12yo
>doing homework
>get bored
>start playing with cat
>feel something in my pants
>completelyerect.jpg
>didn't know about fapping back then
>start playing with my balls
>cat jumps into my lap
>slap it with my dick
>cat starts getting angery
>slap it again
>cat starts smelling my balls
>suddenly it grips my dick with its claws and bites my ballsack
>scream, cat runs away
>have to explain to my mom why the cat bit my hand but don't have any visible scratches

lol I know ive nutted on a puppys face at least twice

kek title
also fuck this piece of shit for slapping the cat

kys fagg0t

Fucking. It's a fetish I was in back in 2010 but abandon it. neeed VIDEOS!

Haha, that was actually pretty funny when you visualize it. ^^

>Be 13-14
>Grandparents German Shepherd constantly trying to push his head between my legs whenever I was on my period.
>Usually pushed him away.
>Let him sniff when they went out grocery shopping once.
>Pulled pants down for a sec and let him lick, but quickly pulled em up again.
>Tried to hump me, and I laughed as he tried to keep on top me as crawled away from him on fours.
>Memory I constantly masturbate too, even tho nothing really happend.

keep going you nasty bitch

>many girls like myself
Get the fuck outta here, you fucking fag.

my dog usually wants to lick me out after my jogging. when im real sweaty and rank down there. i dont mind it but hes a alittle agressive at my anus.

Ye I actually thought the cat was going to rub itself against it cause It felt good when it jumped into my lap but nope. Faggot was hungry

Came to this thread expecting to see this gif. Am not disappointed.

You're grandma probably let him eat eat her out daily

lol, with what? Nothing ever happened. Wouldn't mind to explore the fantasy, but I wouldn't get a doggo on my shitty student pay, and for the sole purpose of that.

Who knows! Got a taste for bloody vag nonetheless.

my parents caught me with my beagal. i had to go therapy with them for a few years and they had my beagal put to sleep. i felt terrible and have never brought myself own another pet in my adult life

Caught the beagle doing what?

Your parents are cunts, therapy sure, but putting the dog to sleep? cunts

That's so horrible. Noway to explain it away? Like, to leave some doubt there?

I used to let my dog lick my ass after my morning shit i thought it was funny... That dog lapped it up like it was delicious felt gud too...dont remember how i got to the point that i had my dog licking my ass

id wrap my legs on his face and hold him there on my cunt. one day i had closed my eyes and my mom and dad walked in to the living room screaming and yelling. dad punched the dog off of me and my mom smacked me alot. i was never allowed to have boyfriends or go on dates so my dog was becominh my only way to be touched by another. they hated me for what happened and took him out of my life.

very first bj I ever got was from a native American girl whole her German shepherd fucked her.

Came buckets. Birth of a fetish.

That's fucked

holy shit I thought my parents were cunts. Fucking damn pieces of shit

How did you discover that about her? Did she tell you? Did you catch her?

the worse part is my parents made me fo with them to the vet that final day and i watched them tell the doctor about what i did. i was crying the whole time. they are very religious and i think i have always let them down. never good enough or redeemable for wanting my dog in that way. they made me feel like a rapist.

Seems FUBAR either way. Fuck em.

She offered to give me head and I was down. Fido came and mounted up, and she just let him. He licked her a few times and she didn't move away. Seems like she'd done it before.

>they made me feel like a rapist.
I'm sure you know already, but your parents are the problem, not you

i was made to hate myself. i never was nice to myself again. id abuse my cunt. stretch it. not wash or shave it. i fucked bottle, bike handle bars, wiffle bats to punish myself for what i did to my familys beagle

"Mounted up" and "licked her a few times" are two different things. So basically while getting bloen the dog came up and licked her holes from behind basically?

thank you. mom and dad divorced. i never was forgiven by my dad. my mom was killed in a freak accident from allergic reaction to gair coloring. i was later told by a aunt she regretted having me when i tainted her home. seeing her daughter being snarfed on by a domestic animal made our relastionship fall apart. i didnt get to have that back.

Wish they knew that, in those words. Do they? Should know the pain they inflicted on you. I get their initial reaction, I'd get thrown back as well if you were my daughter. I'd never let you go through all that shit however, or kill the dog.

aight you got me gr8 b8

No, ffs, she was sucking, he walked up, licked her snatch, the he hopped up and fucked her. Didn't tie, but her pussy was dripping fun when he was done.

they kept me from everything as a teen. i just wanted to be touched. to have attention. even if it wrong. i still felt it was love.

>JUST ONE WORD SICKOS.

Fag.

Jesus christ, your "new" is showing. You clearly just found out how to greentext and are looking for any reason to do so. You need to be 18 or older to browse this site.

Again, their wrongdoings. Again, fuck em! Still, has your interest for zoophilia continued into your adult life? If you're there yet? And have you acted on it again?

i should have put his little face down in it one last time after we left the vet. before burying him on our land.. just one last stiff, cold grind against their daughters cunt. just to defy how they treated me.

Such an interesting person. That little story sure was unusual. Could you please tell more?

I'm 22/f and I've been getting fucked by my dog(s) since 13

Continue dear...

I think it was from living under their thumb all those years you know? i had no way to gey myself off. i have my own family now. my husband knows about my dog past. he is not as disgusted by it as my parents but he rarely gives me oral because of it. because he doesnt want to bring back the bad and dark memories from my parents abuse. hes wanted me to get a pet but i break down crying when we look through puppy litters. i can hold one but i get afraid. i think how the urge to put its face down there when im feeling alone and desperate. when im lost and no one is there to understand

larping***

You guys gonna keep sharing sob stories or post some zoo sluts?

dude fuck you ok? shes really hurt...

Well what do you wanna know? I've posted before and posted some nudes, no dog pics though.

no, ever since that day I have avoided animals like the plague. The closest I have come to it was making my husband dress up in a dog costume and eat me out after sniffing my disgusting pussy. I feel so shameful to admit it. I'm going to go fuck a bottle now.

Fucking hot you started so early

How did it start?
Whats the size of the dog?

Ok op I'll bite. I'm into it. Post hot snapchat and I'll be glad to watch

I miss you :( my first true and only love

tits, time stamp, or gtfo
bonus for poochie
and 3 sharpies in pooper

>dude fuck you ok? shes really hurt...

I need your snapchat

I've mostly been with lab, it's always surprising how big their cocks get when it's fully stiff and inside you. It started mostly from me always being curious about them (I was masturbating at 4 and always interested in sex) and being cut off from my other source of sexual release

Bump for doggylove

You know you can just reverse search a picture to see if it's original or not right

Got yourself a good hubby! Don't let anything, especially your folks hold you down girl. You're you, and you do you. (cliché as it sounds) :) A pup won't get hurt by licking, nor will you. The opposite for both of you if anything. Not sure, how I'll continue with own fantasy, we'll see I guess. Thx sharing tho!

Do you have kik? Would love to chat to you about this :)

We're going to need some vids. Or a Skype or a snapchat sn. Something

How did it start? When did you go from actually thinking about "hmm... should i do this? to doing it. And what lead up to that point.

"Hey lots stop being anonymous and give me your profile that's tied to your actual identity so we can talk about illegal, potentially life destroying things. You can trust me! :)"

thank you. i dont feel like im a bad person. i dont want to ever go through that again.

You dog must be very lucky. Would love to hear more about you.
You really sound like a hot little number. Do you have snap or kik?

I don't let people watch or be involved with my dog stuff, I only talk about it with a veil of anonymity or where my real identity has very little chance of being discovered.

when you're just so pent up, you can figure stuff out. I started out rubbing him, then playing with his unsheathed cock/licking it. Getting him to mount me was easy but guiding the cock inside properly is the harder part. it took a few attempts to actually get fucked