Forgive english, i am Russia

forgive english, i am Russia.

when he say "i am joker baby" what mean he by this?

does he mean he is literal baby?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sPpWzS3nCwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

am think it meaning he is joker hair like joker jr/joker baby?

notice he is built like a cherub, this is method acting. he worked his physique for months before filming in order to accurately portray the jokers baby. some say, on set, he even became a baby, he wore diapers, vomited on cast members and breast fed the female crew members.

>Who gambled with ShrAARRUKKS

What did he mean by this?

>I'm joker, baby.

he means he is the joker's son

he means he is the joker's wife's son

TWISTED VISION

somebody stop him !

He means he's literally the Joker Baby, protege of the Joker himself.

he's the joker baby the same way as you would say "those comic book babies". because only babies watch capeshit. really made me think

Fun fact: the Nolan trilogy was meant to have one final film titled 'The Shark Knight', which would tie the events of the second and third films.

After the events of the second film, the CIA decided to look into the Joker's background. They find out that he actually had a son, which he named 'The Joker Baby'. Terribly abused by his insane father, Baby is put into custody. CIA guy becomes a surrogate father for him, of sorts.

Fast forward to the third film, and Bane crashes CIA's plane, with no survivors. Baby is devastated by the loss of his surrogate father, and comes to the realisation that in this world, the only ones who survive are big guys.

Therefore, The Joker Baby decides to become the biggest guy of all, ironically becoming more like his real father than he ever knew. He adopts the biggest madman scheme of all:

Take over Gotham city.

With an army of SHARKS.

fucking lel

It's bullshit they didn't film it.
The world needs more of The Joker Baby.

I hear DC might pick up the character for Suicide Squad 2, although it's gonna be fucking awful.

This time, The Joker Baby is the result of a 'happy accident' between The Joker and Harley Quinn. The plot revolves around The Joker getting tired of paying child support for his kid, and plotting to kill both Quinn and his own kid.

The Suicide Squad try to protect them but they get essentially no further development. The only highlight of the film's plot might be The Joker Baby standing up to and defeating his father.

Oh, and Jared Leto seems unlikely to reprise the role, so I hear they might hire Brendan Fraser for it.

Sounds pretty shit, but I'd still go see it.
If they get Brendan Fraser as Joker then who are they gonna star The Joker Baby?

i love Sup Forums

So is this kid a new epic maymay? It's just some fat Aussie 16 year old trying to act leave him alone. So what if it sounds rehearsed leave him alone.

Hi Drew

>i am Russia

What did s/he mean by this?

Shitty twitch memer, go back to your memerecyled camgirl site

He must enjoy acting and bat man. Leave the poor bugger alone, im sure all of you have been in drama class and have had the film geeks jizsing themselves over a performance choice of theirs in of which they been did a favorite tv or movie skit and got excited. I knew a girl who had to pee really bad but not sure because show was almost there ready so she held it inside if her body. Then after school she ran too bathroom and i was walking by and i saw her putting in tampon as door swung open. I also tripped on stage one time and grabbed girls boob and she grinned at me. Could ave banged it but it was dirty injun with bad teeth, ugly face, and annoying liberal attitude who was immature and partied and was a skid (you know what skids are at school right? The weird/ ugly/ loser kids who smoked and drank and wore dirty clothes and smelled and were probably welfare babys)

what's the link?

I love you

youtu.be/sPpWzS3nCwM

What did he mean by "You need to smile more"?

Beautiful performance but the costume is cheap as fuck looking. Dude didn't dye his hair properly and his voice was too high pitched at times. Also needs to drop the english accent.

What a glorious meme

The guy's commented on the vid before. He really doesn't give a shit what people think about his performance.

Heck, the video was uploaded in 2010. If anything he probably feels kinda happy knowing what may be an embarrassing moment in his life has turned into something that gives people good laughs together. And that's pretty great, in my opinion.

Honestly I doubt most of Sup Forums is laughing at the actual guy himself, just the performance.

He can take a joke. You can see him reply to a lot of the comments on the video. I think he likes the attention. Especially since all the comments are more or less nice.