What are you so afraid of?

What are you so afraid of?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jDlQ4H0Kdg8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Being a minority is generally pretty shitty in most countries EXCEPT Westernized ones

Because countries tend to instantly turn into third world nations when ruled by a non-White or non-Asian majority.

Because being white is a negative. Once the current minorities become the majority they will actively kill us like they do in South africa.

It'll be another dark age rules by animals.

Because all places non-Europeans are, are shitholes.

I blame white women for where we are today

WE ARE 50%+ OF THE USA POPULATION

FUCK OFF

LET ME KNOW WHEN ONE OF YOU SHITSKINS MAKE IT TO 20%

Not true.

UAE treats foreign workers really good.

until asians + whites are a minority it wont be a big deal. asians hate nigs more than anyone

Because regardless of who holds power, regardless of what benefits befall otger races, whites will always be remembered as the ones who "started it." We'll never stop getting shit on. Never.

Because niggers and spics can't run SHIT.

If being a minority in a white country was bad then why the fuck are they all coming here? No, i wouldn't worry about being a minority in a white country, i would worry about being a minority in a non white country.

>What are you so afraid of?
Pic related

>tell people query whitey is the devil
>get mad when they are called racist

because spics cant run countries

Not afraid. Just sad that i have to watch 2500 years of western civilization go down the drain before my eyes

whites are literally the only people on earth who have a decent human rights record towards minorities in their countries. that's why.

>Hurr durr why don't you want to be a minority in your own country, are minorities treated bad or somethin?
>You can't possibly just have a tribal sentiment and not want to see your race and culture die, it must be because you hate black people
>Y don't u want to be conquered?

I hate these people with such an intense, burning, flaming hatred. I wish I could just, hate, and that that hate would surge forth like a tempest and swallow them, every last race-baiting, mangina, effeminate SJW liberal fruitcake, devoured whole in the firestorm of my wrath. No cries. No screams. No torture. Just a great rush of ill feeling, rising up from me, and then-

Silence.

>white people
>America
Fuck off with your agenda nigger, no one wants to see the end of their people, it's not about being a minority, it's about disappearing

Why are white afraid of muslim majorities in the 2040s? Do muslims behead people or something?

Because minorities (liberal minorities) tend to have a persecution complex. There's no grand white conspiracy to keep minorities down, only their tinfoil hats.

They sure do think that though, and want an eye for an eye when they place their hands over one eye and pretend to be blind. I'd like if we can all get along to be honest but there's no way someone who's convinced themselves that they are oppressed is just going to be like
>we cool, right?

No, they're going to take the most twisted of their delusions and turn it into reality in an act of revenge when
>we the majority now!
Is the battle cry of the "persecuted". That's why no white wants to be a minority in the US or Europe. In their own cultural homes. Because even though minorities of today have been treated well and liberated by vote of the very people they hate, they take the baggage of their race and hold it up like they experienced something.

I wish we could all get along but that shit isn't happening in any significant fashion. Culture divide is just too large. Until minorities start living in the current year and not in colonial times, no one wants them for fear of being on the opposite end of some twisted "justice".

>WE ARE 50%+ OF THE USA POPULATION
>FUCK OFF

Only if you count geriatrics.

If you look at the kids, you're already a minority.

Counting old people is misleading because as the younger generation goes, so does your future.

kek

>2500 years
>totally forgot about the islamic golden age and all the shit the chinese invented
more reasons why white people needs to be put 14 feet under

>why are you afraid of more strangers in your home than family members?

They will be when whites aren't the majority.

We'll be a Plurality, not necessarily a minority. I've lived in the NYC/NJ area my entire life, with the white population ranging between 40-60% depending on the area, so I'm not getting hung up over the impact it will have on me personally.

The thought of whites in general disappearing is a sad thought, though. White flight will always be a thing, though.

>lol why are you so afraid of becoming a minority in your own country
>just let the mexicans and blacks breed out your racist, bigoted, full of hatred whiteness

>White majority=Good country
>Latino majority=Shit
>Nigger majority=HOLY SHIT
>Asian majority=Wildcard
Pretty simple.

lol, no shit? What do you get from this question? We're going to be butchered by brown people. We won't just get treated badly, we'll get fucking erased from history, which is why I'm voting for Trump. Jesus christ you fucking dumbshit, nice bait, yeah I'm fucking mad, I don't even care anymore, watch me get mad.

back to the caves you white devils!

Also one must take in to account leftism which is like AIDS in terms of leaving a country vulnerable to foreign elements.

Minorities in the west have a home to go back to.

all of the but the slaves

Whites are not scared to become a minority, whites are scared that literal walking monkeys and shitskins become a majority. That's basically it.

I couldn't care less to become a minority if the majority wasn't stupid as fuck.

No. Minorites in non-white countries are treated horribly though.

White people are the world's providers.

If white people are a minority, who will pay taxes? Who will build infrastructure? Who will maintain a civilised society?

I'm afraid of the US becoming South Africa 2.0.

No, but blacks and mexicans have made it very clear that they won't treat us well. Especially the blacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=jDlQ4H0Kdg8

>White people are the world's providers.
china would like to have a word with you cunt

This. If blacks ever became the majority population in america we would have to deal with sub-saharan african levels of barbarism. Thankfully what's actually going to happen is that white people will become slighter more brown when hispanics are absorbed into the white ethnic group.

So libtards can keep dreaming, the niggers are going to stay right where they belong, in the ghetto.

Niggers have their own countries and they have shown, that they are unable to make any progress. We dont need another ukraine. Nobody does.

China's prosperity exists only because they are exporting their cheaply made shit to white countries.

Without white people China would be another starving communist shithole.

>islamic golden age
Literally lasted a week because they just feed of the achievements of the conquered people

You should all take note that OP is not replying to any of your posts because he's furiously jacking off to all the (you)'s you graciously keep giving him.

This is a textbook bait thread that get's posted every other day and you should all feel bad for participating in it.

>oh fuck I'm doing it too!

>without white people china would be exporting their shit to other countries such as japan, south east asia, middle asia, africa, latin america and whatever non white race that occupies europe, australia and north america
fixed that for you

Colored people don't pay taxes or maintain infrastructure, their welfare state will implode.

And also our company secrets

> foreign workers = minorities
that's not the same

Considering how we've spent considerable time pitting minorities against whitey in a "have vs have not" fashion I can only imagine the level of pure suck that would result from a new white minority. This is assuming future whitey still isn't considered to be the root of all evil and privilege even when his numbers are so few.

Hell, chances are whites will never be forgiven, and given current trends I don't see this changing. That's why people are "worried".

Whites are the most intelligent race, why ruin your superior genes?

Have you seen the way that niggers and shitskins treat their own?

It's not becoming the minority that's scary, it's living with more and more of them

If you see a rat in your kitchen, it's worrying but not too bad
If you see 100 rats in your kitchen ...

I'd vote for you.

They are not treated badly, but they behave badly, and treat all other ethnicities poorly. The black/latino majority schools and areas in US are pretty shitty, imagine if same conditions spread elsewhere.

It's not that we fear being treated as you.

We fear that you won't treat us as we treat you. You care nothing for nobody else and as soon as the demographics shift it us who will be shipped off to other countries as cattle. You do not wish equality or equal opportunity. You wish only death and destruction and when you have it you will still cry about muh slavery.

>If you see a rat in your kitchen, it's worrying but not too bad
>but not too bad

>No source or context
Reminder that OP wrote this himself to post this on Sup Forums

>Embrace being made a foreigner in the land your ancestors made (for their descendants).
Come on, it's 2016!

man that was so edgy im sweating,ur fuckin hardcore man

Don't take it personally.

South Africa

the funny thing about that
there is no "white people"
There is blood of kings and there is the blood of peasants. Merchant blood and banker blood is very new in comparison and as such by virtue cannot possible have as rich of darkness and lightness as the ancient royal blood.

We are the bastard sons of whores and yet we still are the blood of royalty where we do stand.

The sand castles built by young blood is cute to me and I take great pleasure in witnessing them.

>white flight
>Hispanics will assimilate and most will pretty much become the new Irish/Italians
>miscegenation between Hispanics and Asians will result in children primarily considered white (I would know this, my dad is half-Jap and very few are even aware of that fact)
>expect unprecedented mass immigration from Europe early-to-mid 21st century
>white birth rates will rise dramatically in the event anything to severe happens
>still 50 fucking years between now and 2060 when whites finally do become a minority (which in the end is a "plurality")
>a fucking plurality we will be for a very long time
We'll be find, just remember that in the end niggers will always lose.

>Hell, chances are whites will never be forgiven, and given current trends I don't see this changing
This is just the Zeitgeist of our times. A post-industrial complacency that will vanish when the blood of united patriots are shed by a new enemy.

Nothing, we see how we're treated currently as the majority.

Because white people are the only race who goes out of its way to elevate other races.

kek at pic, but yeah, if only.

I suspect actually "white" Americans already are. Arabs are counted as white in the US. The south-west is already lost.

>mfw my people are winning the baby wars
the more time you spend here on Sup Forums instead of raising a family the better. No ifs ands or buts that's just the bottom line.

Anybody whos literally not black or mixed black or asian, except indians is considered "White"

White people pay taxes to fund endless social programs for poor minorities. White people have to move into more and more expensive enclaves in order to insulate themselves from minority crime and live near other white people who don't break the law. White people are not allowed to go to college. (Non jewish, non-hispanic whites comprise 75% of semi-finalists for a national merit scholarship - i.e., 65% of very talented students - but only 25% of students at elite colleges.) White people are being thrown out of novels, movies, currency, and naturally the history books.

If black you're also winning the STD "war", the dead before 40 war, and imprisoned whenever 18-21 n sheid, and making shit up, and also having a mom with brothers and sisters from 5-7 different men, """""""Stable Family"""""""""".
Nice bait had me like -69/10

>White people are being thrown out of novels, movies, currency, and naturally the history books
Except if they're were the villains, read nazi's.
>White people are not allowed to go to college. (Non jewish, non-hispanic whites comprise 75% of semi-finalists for a national merit scholarship - i.e., 65% of very talented students - but only 25% of students at elite colleges.)
pic related

SPBP

The minorities.

What does SPBP mean, INB4 newfag.

i'm not afraid of any individual spic or nigger, it's more like i fear that america will go the way of the roman empire

Second Post - Best Post

ok

>God Tier: Baltic and Slavic countries
>Bro Tier: Western white countries, certain Asian countries (Japan, South Korea)
>Alright Tier: Certain Asian countries (China, Taiwan), white Latin countries (Argentina, Chile, Uruguay)
>Shit Tier: Arab countries, Israel, certain Asian countries (Cambodia, Laos), non-white Latin countries (Mexico, Guatemala, Venezuela), India/Bangladesh/Pakistan
>Mountain of Shit Tier: Africa

No, whites are simply the only race on Earth which treat minorities well.

they are afraid they can't compete with bbc and big latino cock and big arab cock

Only in America, for now the Jews are satisfied with browning and dumbing you down a little with Hispanics.

European whites and culture is targeted for pretty much complete destruction.

HOLY SHIT TRIPLE AND DOUBLE DUBS.

spbp

>We'll never stop getting shit on. Never
Not until we kill the Jew which is spreading these lies.

Whites created modern society. If we disappear it will be literally the end of civilization.

Just look at Mexico, that's why.

Maybe Canada will be the new USA as the US turns into Mexico.

Its really weird to me when UK/Sweden/Germany shittalk our demographics

>MINORITIES ARE TORTURED
>THAT'S WHY THEY COME HERE IN SWARMS AND/OR HAVE THE ABILITY TO SHIT OUT INFINITE KIDS BEYOND WHITES

Liberals think they're living in a Spike Lee movie.

Soon we'll be able to kill them like the dogs they are. It's only a matter of time.

Dear Liberals,

Look at Brazil. Look at Mexico. Look at literally every single Latin American country. Look at South Africa. Look at Sweden.

No fucking thanks.

WE WUZ EVERYTHANG.
Never makes any progress after whitey disappears, and the jews are too stingy to pay.

That's why we need to stop being nice and start lynching some niggers again.

Also this. Europe is fucked tho. But I wouldn't mind some more ethnic whites in Canada to dilute the yellow and brown.

Minorities are not treated bad. They treat everything else bad however.

The good thing is that when immigration becomes too expensive and taxes are too high for whites to support, everything will collapse.

We need to stop doing that, and fast.

>dilute the yellow and brown with whites

Well, there'll still be the Asians. If whites are gone, this place can be renamed Planet Chink for all I care. And at least they won't play nice with the dindus, then they'll beg for whitey again.

>implying that's even the worst part
Do you think niggers or spics will be able to maintain and develop the level of technology we currently have?

Hope everyone enjoys returning to a pre-industrial society.

>that quote

Our names will be echoed forever more. Feels good.