Same shit different day

same shit different day

What's a heroin party? They do speedballs in a club while listening to that boring berlin techno?

Why call themselves heroin kids if they're doing cocaine?

That's just fucking confusing. Like having a pizza party at school and instead they served broccoli off of a diseased hooker's pussy

>kids
>girls

that woman is like 40 years old

>HeroinKids

Are they trying to get the police to bust up their party?

sex for heroin

well where's the video, faggot

heroinkids classics

better yeah?!

Best part about drugs! If you catch them early you get to fuck them while they still look good and before they've been run through by too many dicks. Xanax and adderall help me lose my virginity right before college. I can only imagine how much one could get laid with the hard shit.

Explain how those 2 got you laid

Lab.Oratory
Kit Kat Klub

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

i want to go to this

my brother was dating a heroin junkie despite having a good life (money, house, good job, education, etc). he just liked "helping people" in rough situations to make himself feel better..\

anyways, last week he was found passed out by that gf in his apartment.. she called her mom before calling 911, and as a result the emts found him dead due to "heart complications.." the next day she bought a 1k purse off of his CC and withdrew 5k from his cking account. (after meeting with my parents and i, "grieving"). then, another 5k attempted the next day after i froze all of his accounts. she's insane, she'll obviously go to jail for estate fraud if not more should the investigation/autopsy turn up anything suspicious.

never involve yourself with a fucking junkie

1/57

it's just an "art" gemick to get people to buy tickets and shit. they have no natural talent other than shock and all that.

your mother has a natural talent sucking dicks and to shock and all that

can they try any harder? pathetic.

And the police just let this happen, stand outside and shake their fists?

police don't care if they are doing it indoors at a club. do you think the cops care about drugs in clubs and bars? fuck no. if you aren't bringing major attention to yourself you are fine.

Well xannies work wonders for anxiety. long as you don't take too many and end up fuckin your friends grandmother. Adderal does too but not for everyone

They don't want to be rude. How would you like it?

moar?

Dump em

fuck now i'm really worried about the police. pls don't comment anymore and let this thread die. maybe this wasn't a good idea... we all should be careful...

Got sauce on the girl in the bottom left?

one last?

Drunk chick at a party wanted some. Gave her a price, but she stated she didn't have that much. I jokingly said well a blowjob will get you 10 xans and adderall. We talk for a few more mins then I got called away. Later that night she found me again and offered to give me head in my car. Afterwards I told her I had tabs at my place, at that point she downed two xans and asked if she could ride with me. When I got home I got her to take a few shots of my dad's stuff with me. Gave her a tab and she wanted to lay down. Not too much longer after that I started to feel her up and she didn't reject it. Eventually ended up having sex. Though she feel asleep about 15 mins later lol.

Fell not feel sorry.

Hey i remember your thread. How's it going now for you and your family? Did you consider any of the illegal options in your thread?

Ive been doing heroin for about ?
10 years.
recently birthday
in shop buying bottle of fluerrie (wine).
friend 10 years younger asked for i.d, i, not i.d'd .

this is a common occurance, i smoke heroin, not t.o/turn on/shoot up.

my mates and i deffo agree heroin makes you look younger, preserves you or some thing of that nature.
same obvs does not go for tik/crystal meth, as it has the opposite effect, but it isn't that popular here in ireland.
yet.

i think it's something like a pun, a play on words, yes?

>police don't care if they are doing it indoors at a club.

You're not really this naive are you?
Clubs are routinely shut down every day due to drug use.

Been browsing their site.

More proof that Hitler was right.

sooo ... where is the set?

This.

Post the rest of the set pl0x.

Isn't HeroinKids just a hipster fashion Brand?

your writing looks like that shit fucked your brain up real good....

Bump

berlin is a shithole
that cocaine is a fake prop
go piss and shit in a leather clad mans mouth in a prison hotel, helmut

Making germany great again!

They're just a bunch of cat marnell-esque "LULZ I R DO DRUGZ I R HARDCORE" posers.

2/57