/180/: 2017 WILLIAM HILL WORLD DARTS CHAMPIONSHIP DAY 12

Our quarter final line up will be known at the end of the day with the last 16 at Ally Pally coming to a close.

Starting the day's play are the two lowest seeds remaining in Wales' Mark Webster and Northern Ireland's Daryl Gurney. Webby removed Mensur Suljovic from the tournament in a last set decider while Superchin punched Robert Thornton out. Two men who throw at pretty much the same pace are next up in 2010 Lakeside finalist Dave Chisnall and 2006 Lakeside winner Jelle Klaasen. Chizzy beat upcoming Northumberland youngster Chris Dobey to reach the last 16 with the Dutch nonce mercifully taking Brendan Dolan out of contention. This is guaranteed to be a fast paced high scoring double missathon so entertainment's certain. Closing out the afternoon are multiple major winner James Wade and 2013 World Youth Champion Michael Smith. The Machine used his wife to distract Steve Beaton yesterday while Blubby Boy got embroiled in a titanic tussle with cling-on Mervyn King on Friday afternoon.

The evening begins with what should be a fairly simple win for "Scotsman" Peter Wright over similarly named Ian White; Panto Pete has averaged over 100 in both his matches while the dabbing Stokie has struggled to even achieve a 90 average and looks nowhere near his best. A rematch from 2015 then follows with 16 time champion of the grope Phil Taylor against Belgian Kim Huybrechts. Their last meeting here saw Kimmy keep the Philth in check before bending over like a bitch in set 7. Despite his reassurances yesterday that he won't overreact, you can be sure he will and lose... again. Ending the day is a rematch of November's Players Championship Finals hilarious semi-final between #1 Michael van Gerwen and angry midget Darren Webster. MVG averaged 109 against Midget in last year's 4-0 L32 win, but with the Norfolk inbred now used to the big stage, it probably won't be as straightforward this time.

Coverage starts at 1:00pm UK time on Sky Sports Darts (SS3).

Other urls found in this thread:

pdc.tv/news/article/8cur2nr0b9yd11f08k59e5u8a/title/william-hill-world-darts-championship-day-11
pastebin.com/Xn1neXVN
youtube.com/watch?v=MZ6GzmrGHOY
youtube.com/watch?v=b10Hxq9f5u8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Today's matches (1:00pm start, best of 7 sets)
Daryl "Sweet C4-line" Gurney (24) v Mark "Weeblester" Webster (25)
Chizzy (7) v Jelle "Yewtree" Klaasen (10)
James "The Meds Are Back In Town" Wade (6) v Michael "Snackpot 2.0" Smith (11)

>Tonight's matches (7:00pm start, all best of 7 sets)
Snakeshite (3) v Ian "Three litres of Diamond" White (14)
Taylel (4) v Kim "Husband of Dana" Huybrechts (13)
MvGOAuTism (1) v Darren "Demolition Manlet" Webster

>Day 11 roundup
pdc.tv/news/article/8cur2nr0b9yd11f08k59e5u8a/title/william-hill-world-darts-championship-day-11

>New to /180/? Have our starter pack so you can get in on the action!
pastebin.com/Xn1neXVN

I dunno about this one, I don't think Chizzy's gonna win

:(

lyl

Whatever happens in Chisnall-Klaasen, at least it'll be over quickly.

Unlike if Dolan was involved... urgh.

Webster in decent shape, I slightly favor him over Gurney. Cheering for Wit Man and Wadey afterwards!

Rooting for the second greatest sadsack Welsh darts player today.

Maybe third if you count Leighton Rees.

#bringbackburnett

>tfw

A least Kim (likely) or Taylor will lose

Am I retarded to think Dana's husband should beat Pheel based on their performances so far this tournament?

Hopeful taylel. i would want it to be as embarassing as possible

It's hard to believe that Chipmunk will achieve anything noteworthy. Not impossible, though.

Yes.

Kim's interview yesterday summed up why he will lose: he kept going on and on about Phil when he should have said nothing about him.

Yeah, but Dana's brother-In-Law's brother is as much of a shithead as Taylel.

I think Taylor was affected by playing Painter somewhat. He seemed distracted after the first set or so, for some reason. If he can focus, like he usually does, The Power will win.

>tfw your dealer isn't answering

Interesting to note a very similar pattern in the averages for both Taylor & Kimmy (replace with Klaasen last year):

>Taylor '16: 98 v Ono, 92 v Painter
>Klaasen: 103 v Cullen, 93 v King

>Taylor '17: 102 v Platt, 93 v Painter
>Kimmy: 99 v Wilson, 93 v Hopp

And we're on now.

Mon Gurney

Klaasen, Webster and Wright to all win today: 6/1 with SportingBet. Fill your boots.

where do you watch this?

google "sky sports 3 stream"

ah so its on 3

"let's do the Big Ben dab for Benito. Respect!"

holy cringe

Best walk-on girl

sky sports darts

>Webbys face just then

Apex kek

FANTASTIC FUCK UP

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET CAAAAAAAAAROOOLIIINEEEEEEEE

>INTRODUCING THE WRONG PLAYER
BRAVO, PDC

>this announcer

I like it when they chant "Boring Boring Tables"

I also like it when they chant "Stand Up If You Love The Darts"

I especially like that "Boring Boring Tables" chant of theirs.

And "Stand Up If You Love The Darts" definitely deserves a mention.

When they sing "Heyyyyyy, heyyyy baby... Oooh, aaah... I wanna knowwwww... If you'll be my girl", I have to admit I have welled up a few times.

But my favourite would probably have to be "Stand Up If You Love The Darts"

I'VE BEEN INCLINED

DA DA DA

Why do they always feel the need to say hello to everybody in their little family section during every walk out? You're gonna see them in an hour for fuck sake

Best new copypasta 2k16?

Gurney picked a really good walk out song

Gets the crowd hyped

Sweet Caroline is shite.

agreed

that was shitty entrance music, if were honest.

not like this perfect hit
youtube.com/watch?v=MZ6GzmrGHOY

YAYA YAYA YAYA YAYA YAYA YAYA YAYA TOURE
KOLO KOLO KOLO KOLO KOLO KOLO KOLO TOURE

nanananananana

You think they'll bring that awesome Yaya Kolo-chant tonight? It's my absolute favourite.

I read that he was confused why no one was singing along in Germany. It's because it's not really famous here. Must be a big thing on the island, though.

Wrong picture, my man.

lmao right on cue

>this ifnsihign

>tfw the morning session makes you a bit burned out on darts by the last match of the evening session but you can't stop yourself watching anyway

Stop it I'm trying to watch the darts lad

I know that feeling.

>these two in charge of finding doubles

Superchin 2-0 up on Superchin.

Get the feeling Superchin's superior Worlds experience will be too much for Superchin.

Webster seems like a bro, what was his walk-on music?

It's the same with shagging yer mam

*trebles

copypasta incoming

DAT 103

Webster has the best shirt imo.

dat checkout

noice

DAT 103

Because it looks normal, unlike the rest of them which would only ever be worn when playing

is aiming to finish on double tops too pleb tier?

m8 please

1 > 2

What do you have against walk on girls?

It probably would look terrible on a fat guy but The Weebster pulls it off.

>that key 103

After the state of his finishing against Mensur I'll let Webby off choosing whichever double he likes 2bh

The amount of people that just post DAT [insert high checkout number here] every single time a good one is thrown proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.

All of you try and impress each other with these funny comments, from someone who doesn't spend all their life online, it looks ridiculous.

Fuck this I'm off, don't wanna waste my life on "addictive and funny" Sup Forums.

>Oak Furniture Land adverts

Make me proud to be British

Van Halen - Jump

It's usually Stereophonics' Bartender and the Thief

Great adaptation.

Bye Hassan

Well meme'd

>filename

howling

What is this chant? Can't make it out

>you will never be smothered by daniella's thighs

why even live ffs

Chinderella is not doing too hot today

Sake Gurney lad stop being a choking knobhead

Those misses at D16 in the first leg have stunned him.

>>why even live ffs
so you can strive to establish a commercial empire and then find her and fish her out from some brothel only to be dissapointed by her crass accent and vinegary breath

Would Gurney's chin and Webster's hairline combine to make the ultimate male?

>tops wanker

First leg for siGurney Weaver

literally me, my walk-on girls and song

youtube.com/watch?v=b10Hxq9f5u8

>dat 78

>/180/ is the only sport without weeb fans

Feels good lads

big leg here

I love anime la :3

You ain't wrong, but there is the slightest suggestion of some people hiding their obsession.

How easy is the /180/ to watch inside the venue? Even the big screens seem pretty small if you're at the back. I get that actually watching the darts is only half the point but still.

>BDO finishing

There is that one gif of MvG throwing and anime girls screaming rape

>BDO finishing

>wobbster

jesus christ

>this finishing

Pub tier

Kek and lel

>this finishing

epic

oh how embarrassing haha

Gurney's losing his head again.