Blue pill me on the holocaust Sup Forums, what """""""""really""""""""" happened?

Blue pill me on the holocaust Sup Forums, what """""""""really""""""""" happened?

Some brave nazi's died during those years

Yes. 420 million jews died in massive ovens

So this evil man who had a micro penis and only one testicle somehow managed to use the German nationalism to rise to power and opress the poor jews.

He was a madman. He wanted an Aryan super race and planned to conquer the world. He would whipe out everyone who was brown but keep Slavs as slaves.

Under his command 6 million jews were starved to death and gassed then turned into dust. Luckily he was defeated by glorious Russia and Heroic American soliders who charged at them in Normandy.

You didn't mention that jews were turned into soap but beside that, pretty accurate desu

We lost the art of cremating bodies. Our modern ovens, even with advanced technology, still takes longer to cremate a body than the ovens of the third Reich.

>tfw this is actually what they taught me in school

Still love the ending of Night by Elie Wiesel where a bunch of famished anorexic tortured jews were able to run a marathon, at night, barefoot in the snow, while snowing in the dead winter

Thank you my Austrian friend. Remember what nationalism did to your country and make sure it never happens again. Last time it was jews now the scapegoats are muslims. Those nationalistic warmongers never stop.

Hopefully once your country becomes multicultural it will lose it˙s nationalism and be proud of not being proud.

I was taught that Hitler was a wall painter. I was quite shocked when i did some research and found out that he made some decent art.

Read the rules before posting dumb shit

this
horrible tragedy tbqh, mate
only thing the Germans did right was burn all the evidence.

There is literally no rule that says I can't have a thread about "blue pill me on x subject", only a rule against "red pill me on x subject".

>trivializing the official 6 trillion stat
Sometimes Sup Forums is just too racist and anti-semitic for me.

kek

>...and be proud of not being proud.
keked

6 trillion is the lowball estimate you fucking antisemitic nazi

>Remember what nationalism did to your country and make sure it never happens again.
Thats why Van der Bellen will be our next president. FckNazis Yo!

Fight The Good Fight
#NeverAgain

When I was still in school, the whole lampshade and soap shit was sill being taught.

I was legitimately taught that if I was usin soap made during the 1940s there was a 5% chance it was made out Jews.

You should walk the streets and attack people you believe are nazis.

Remember, the end justifies the meme

Don't call me a nazi, you horrid alt-right racist!!
I'll have you know that my great grandmother died in a gas chamber when she was just 12 years old at Auschwitz and my grandfather was experimented on by Dr. Mengele and turned into soap, thankfully they both survived, escaped, and made it to Israel as part of the Havara immigration agreement in 1933.

Ugh, where's the downboat button on this stupid site.

>Walk the streets and attack people you believe are nazis
Already on it.

the fire rises

/thread