Dubs or 69 decides which one i use first

Dubs or 69 decides which one i use first...

A pistol to blow your brains out faggot

put like 12 sharpies in pooper

A spoon

Sponge.

Close but im pretty sure i have like 2 max

Roll

Put the blue one in your nose

Cyka roll

Blanket

Fist in your ass

The plug backwards

Buttplug and fleshlight at same time. Trust me you won't regret it

Done it before you aint wrong~

How about putting the buttplug into the fleshlight

god, i kinda wanna try that stuff now. ive never done anything bigger than a finger and i had to get rid of my fleshlight because it was getting hard to clean it without people noticing it

Nice get, i got this one at a local shop and i just clean it when i shower in the morning after every use it's pretty simple. as for the plug... it took some time but now it's one of my favorites

makes sense. i still live at home with my parents so im not able to really get away with that kinda of thing lately, too fucking nosy. I just had the thought, you ever think they make a fleshlight that 2 people can fuck at the same time?

I went to a pannel at ax two years ago where they showed just that, never laughed harder at a bunch of asian dudes that couldn't speak english wave sex toys in front of a crowd.

Shove the biggest one up your ass

Fucking faggots

aint nothing wrong with being gay or bi, faggot.

The one guy who gets dubs doesnt give an order :(
I just enjoy shovin stuff up my butt my dude

fuckkkkkkk me i didnt even think of it, just sitting here talking about toys. if youd still do it, take the fleshlight and the dildo

Mmmm good choice~

yessssssssssssss my dude thats great stuff

can you post moar?

Order me around~

Take that out of your ass and suck the tip you little bitch!!

i want you to make sure you have the dildo all the way in there, and then start using your fleshlight on your cock

Who needs dildos when I'd stretch your little asshole with my cock and fill you full of cum. Show us your cock slut

Ok give me a sec i have to be quiet~

hot dam

pick a random one with eyes closed

Here you go~

Yes sir..

I can't do the fleshlight now because people are starting to wake up in my house :(

bummer. are you able to cum at all? if you can, cum and rub it on your dildo and use it as lube

your fist

I've gotten close before but it's tough... and idk how ill take the pick with one hand but for trips I'll at least try

Can't get past the knuckles...

Ill give that a try now~

use 4 fingers and work them in and out, you should be able to do that without the thumb, then after a bit of that try adding the thumb

It went much further this time~ the thumb was all the way in and i made a fist inside which stretched me a lot~ im not sure how much longer I'll last...