Literally what's the purpose of playing in a competitive league instead of playing in the gook league nowadays?

Literally what's the purpose of playing in a competitive league instead of playing in the gook league nowadays?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_foreign_Chinese_Super_League_players
the18.com/news/salaries-top-paid-footballers-china
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>inb4 some euroshits bring up muh love for the game and muh ambition

I hope they are putting a tenth of that money into good youth facilities, coaches and funding for grassroot football. Their homegrown players are absolute horseshit still.

oh sweden, come here and gimme a hug you big dreamer

$650,000

>you will see China poach all of Europe's talent in your lifetime

haha

At best china will be a super version of south korea. it's culture. there will never be a chinese messi, because chinese messi's mother would never let him play in the street. he should be inside studying, and when little chinese messi cuts his knee, or ruins his school pants, he'll be locked inside a dark room and made to do all his homeworks 5 times. people love football, but they don't start playing until they are teenagers. that's already too late.

only now has the government decided it's a good idea to play football in school. this is a good thing. they government says it's ok. government trumps mother.

keep out of it

>government trumps mother.
It shouldn't be like this.

Government can kill you. mother can kill you. the difference is the government has tanks. mother only has guilt and cooking.

You have a good way with words. Sounds like a novel

To have a legacy?

>LEGACY OVER MONEY
>A FUCKING LEAF

Chinese is very simple grammatically. Hence why laconic proverbs and sayings are more common with the Chinese

I can't tell if you're behind a proxy or actually Chinese

Great prose

Is it confucionism?

im sorry

>its american '' im sorry'' episode

>£615000 per week
Are gooks actually worse than niggers with money?
It's like a three way battle between gooks, sandniggers, and regular niggers.
And the guys at United.

The guys at united are mega Jews. Theyre playing 4d with pogba as a pawn.

MUH SHIRT SALES

>what is money laundering

What about the "Lost Children" being kept in internment camps and raised to do nothing but literally play football?

No love. No comfort. No nurture. No feelings. No weakness. Just hard drilling of tactics, muscle development and muscle memory. Brainwashed, single minded Spartans who will not even celebrate scoring beautiful goals.

2026 World Cup will be the most intriguing to date. Mark my words.

When these ultra players retire, they will breed with the kidnapped interracial rape babies these foreign players are producing. These stars aren't mercenaries, they're breeding stallions.

Why do these gooks spend so much money on football anyway? No one watches their league

for some reason they think that throwing stupid money at good south american players will somehow make their own players better

Because the president is a football fan, and all the party members that own clubs are desperate to get in his good books. Plus it provides an easy way for them to launder their money.

It's a project, to be a superpower in football in the future
The government gives money to the clubs

Money laundering

What's the tax rate like in China? Also, I thought Tevez was at Juve, when he go back to Boca? Did he get 'homesick' again?

He left Poove in 2015, after theyd collected their sixth CL runners up medal

thats part of it. the other part is they want to watch the same players they see in europe and south america play in their own country. they want to watch better football live in their time. is that so bad?

government sponsored mass money laundering scheme

or maybe they just realized that westerners caught on to their useless meme education system being completely worthless in real life work situations so now they're trying to find another way to become relevant in the west

Of course they're not.

Care to explain?

Man, it's all a big money laundering scheme. No way in fucking hell all those retirement players costs the price they're paying.

"retirement players" good goy, europe is the best

MONEY LAUNDERING

How do you money launder by paying large salaries?

I thought he was supposed to go to Mexico.

Said league will grow fast and some of these players want to be a part of something new and important (and make way more money doing it).

>These stars aren't mercenaries, they're breeding stallions.
Do tell.

One way would be to have a cash intensive business like selling jerseys and inflating those sales, laundering money as if that money came from sales. Having a big name makes it less suspicious that they report a large number or jerseys sold.

Another could be using illegal money to pay for the player, it's lost in a way but you have a player that makes you a profit and you didn't spend your legal money.

Interesting.

> bolivian posting boca news

>What's the tax rate like in China

Never thought of this but isn't chinese population old as fuck? It doesn't have sense if the club's money comes from the gov tho

They are being bought in to breed with lost girls and secret rape babies to create a new race of thoroughbred superfootballers. Much in the manner which the Darley Arabian, Godolphin Arabian and Byerley Turk were bought in from Asia to breed with Anglo mares and create the modern racehorse.

Want evidence?

Look at this list?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_foreign_Chinese_Super_League_players

Not a lot of puny Anglos, Franks or Germans there but a fucking shitload of big strong Slavs, Africans and South American "whites".

Now take a look at these salaries

the18.com/news/salaries-top-paid-footballers-china

Can you tell me with a straight face that any of these men are worth a tenth of their salaries? These aren't market forces in action, friendo. These Brave New World breeding farms and Spartan drilling camps cost money and registering it as per what it is would cause an outrage (which means those suggesting laundering were kinda right but way way off).

In truth, I've already said way too much and I'll probably never post this info again. As such, I implore you to screencap this post and spread it liberally but carefully. I recommend at least six proxies.

>gook league
It's the chink league senpai

Would be very amusing if they did the same in basketball

>government trumps mother

Explain the Chinese State Circus then. Instead of forcing kids to fuck about like kung fu acrobats just have them kick a soccer balls till they puke.

>Le Bolivian le has to le be a le Boca fan meme xD

I know you guys hate useless immigrants like anyone else would, but this meme is absolute shit and only argies circlejerk around it kys

Same reason MLS teams massively overpay for washed up yuros, bored billionaires

i would take the money

soccer btfo

salaries are going way up, and quality of play is going down

Fuck this guy. I'm a Boca fan. He can go fuck himself.

Only gallinas circlejerk around it.
Most of us argies are Boca fans, so we don't do it. And if you ask me, having fans in other countries is a honor.

You root for the biggest club in south america and then you get butthurt when someone leaves for a bigger salary? When your club steals players from smaller clubs, do you actually believe they joined Boca for something other than a better salary?

Actually, they do and give million dollars contracts on some washed up ex-NBA "stars" like Stephon Marbury, Gilbert Arenas, Andrey Blatche, Kenyon Martin or Michael Beasley.

The level of the Chinese league is abysmal, though, and they are actually regressing instead of improving. Their youth system is insanely bad, and the general Chinese mindset (as well as far east asia's to be desu) doesn't fit well with basketball and collective sports in general.
In fact, they could probably even compete with the NBA salaries if they wanted, just like they're starting to do it with divegrass.

It's a signal of an incoming bust in the Chinese economy

this kind of shit happens right before your economy go boom

To leave like that, without having the minimum decency to announce HIMSELF that he goes to another place? After he said that he came to end up his career in the club, after he said that money is not important and that he resigned a lot of money to come here? Yeah, fuck him.
When my club steals a player from a smaller club I have nothing against fans of that smaller club telling said player to go fuck himself. They are right.

The man left Man Utd to join their biggest rivals when the rivalry had become fiercer than it had been for over four decades. While he were there, he went on a fucking golf holiday at a vital time of the season.

How could you possibly not have seen the kind of character he has? To be honest, you bought this dismay upon yourself.

Tevez doesn't owe you or anybody else shit. He's dedicated his entire life to the sport and if he's being offered an obscene amount of money that will set his family up for generations he should take it.

he's making 800 000 euro per month

PER MONTH

let that sink in.

by the time you are done reading this message, he'll have made more money than you this entire year

check again, it's about 2.8 million euros per month

That's late stage capitalism for you.

He makes like 300 bucks every five minutes so let's not overreact there Bobbo

The moral of the story is that people like capitalism until it's good for them, then they sperg out

it's 700k per week actually

OH
MY
FUCKING
GOD

How about competing with the very best to see where you stand for motivation?

Just as well they didn't get Ronaldo then because then they'd have a repeat of what happened in Gladiator with the Giraffes

That's pretty funny if you're joking, but they already tried to do that in basketball, a sport that is both way less contested internationally and allows for much greater impact by one person than football, and they fucking failed spectacularly. Their greatest result of trying to breed a perfect basketball player has never medaled in the Olympics or even reached the NBA Conference Finals in his entire career.

>that will set his family up for generations

if he manages is money as well as the average Murrikan pro player, he'll be set for 5 or 6 years at best before being completely broke

I can't wait for Trump to trump my mother.

This is really beautiful.

>toil for the last 70 years under communist rule to build an economic super power
>blow all your wealth on some divegrass players